TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
We can all take solace & pride in the fact that no matter how fucked up our lives may be...at least we aren't Spoony.
I wanted to answer "There is still Anthony Burch", but then realized that at least guy has an income and no matter how cucked he is, he doesn't need to beg for money.

Is Spoony the biggest fallen star of net celebs
Well, speaking of cucks...

Deathfromabove

Very shame, much dishonor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is Spoony the biggest fallen star of net celebs?

I mean there have been other cringey and awful failures over the years, but I can't think of one that got as popular as him and then plummetted into an abyss of despair quite like him.
Tobuscus wins the trophy for biggest fallen e-celeb and he really dindu nuffin for it to happen. He had action figures of himself in stores and millions of dollars playing the same game over and over and lost it all to a very very likely fake rape allegation made on of all places tumblr. His channel died and his entire reputation was ruined.

Truthspeaker

Walking that line between victim and ex-lover
kiwifarms.net
Is Spoony the biggest fallen star of net celebs?

I mean there have been other cringey and awful failures over the years, but I can't think of one that got as popular as him and then plummetted into an abyss of despair quite like him.
It's Maddox, and second place isn't even close.

At his height, he was a #2 NYT Bestselling Author, losing only to Cesar Milan, who had a popular TV show at the time. Admittedly, Maddox missed out on a lot of potential oppurtunities for money. Easily hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not more. But he was able to coax on what he did make long enough to sustain himself in expensive-ass LA for over a decade, and even put together a comeback with Best Debate after severely cooling the popularity of The Butthurtiest Page in the Universe by being too lazy to write regular articles and work on failed projects at the same time.

Not anymore, though. Cuckzunian hasn't displayed how much he earns per month in a while; but as of right now, he barely has over a fifth as many Patreon patrons as Spoony. I doubt he even earns three figures a month.

Maddox wasn't as good as his hype. He came along at the right place at the right time; and he was in reality never a satrist, and every bit as pathetic as his harshest critics suspected. But he was way bigger than Spoony ever was, for longer than Spoony ever was, right up 'til he brought BDITU down in flames; and now he's lower than Spoony, even though Spoony himself is also at his lowest.

Tobuscus wins the trophy for biggest fallen e-celeb and he really dindu nuffin for it to happen. He had action figures of himself in stores and millions of dollars playing the same game over and over and lost it all to a very very likely fake rape allegation made on of all places tumblr. His channel died and his entire reputation was ruined.
Tobuscus also hides his Patreon earnings, but he still has twice as many patrons as Baldcucks.

He also probably has a savings account.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
and even put together a comeback with Best Debate
It still amazes me to this very day how he pissed it all away, because Dick was dating a girl, that Maddox broke up with three years before that. Yeah, he would never be as successful, charismatic and just fun to be around as Dick, and their ways probably would separate anyway, but at least Maddox would have had some sort of dignity and could have high profile guests on his new show.
Spoony somewhat similar to him in that regard. If he could step aside and analyze all the stupid shit that he was doing, he wouldn't be some YouTube megastar (look at any other Channel Awesome contributor), but at least he would have a chance not to just let it die slowly and miserably. Or at least let it go with dignity and switch to IRL(honestly, the best option).

Mango Unchained

Cocaine and Cocaine Accessories
kiwifarms.net
Gentlemen, gentlemen, let us not forget: Spoony is the subject here. Wether it is Maddox who spearheads cucks or Tobuscus with money to burn, Noah will surely peak in something other than highschool. The Biggest e-celeb plummet you ask? Behold the amount of threads on these very farms and you will find there are a lot of pulled boners, pardon my language.

Spoony covered all the seven deadly sins in his own way (thank you all for clarifying btw), and so he's at least in the high council of meteoric careers.
And on that matter, he might even cover the extended versions. Lemme switch into Austistic Mode for a sec.

Modern romanizations:

Sloth (Acedia) - The very reason this thread exists
Gluttony (Gula) - Fast food intake, hunger for punishment & attention etc.
Lust (Luxuria) - Allures of chains and basements
Envy (Invidia) - Practically everyone, take your pick
Pride (Superbia) - Well he is the Spoony One, isn't he? hon hon hon
Wrath (Ira) - Go together like Mentos and Coke
Greed (Avaritia) - :tugboat: *toot toot*

Extensions:

Dishonesty (Inprobitas) - I wouldn't trust him to run a bath, let alone a Patreon
Delusion (Ignorantia) - He can tell you all about politics without even doing research, remarkable.
Impatience (Avidus) - Without spergery there is no game worth his time
Pertinacity (Obstinatio) - The eternal president Orange, he must be behind everything.

Conclusion: If he isn't the biggest loser, he sure is a frontrunner. If it's measured by the amount of money, the call is good. Fame? Debatable. He should kill or at least evidently rape someone to earn the title. Needless to say even the path to the biggest failure is a long one.

No harm done, Spoony. At this point, the medicine has taken you, anyway.

GloriousRapeRabbit

RapeRabbit of infinite glory
kiwifarms.net
Does Spoony have a history of alcohol or other drug use?
I suspect Spoony have used a bit of prescription drugs over the years, but he seems to be staying away from "selfmedication" in a larger sense dont he?

Has he ever been influenced by anything in his streams? I dont think i have ever seen anything noticable in that sense.

Does he simply not afford drugs and booze? Or is he disciplined enough to keep it secret? Some of his twitter rants sometimes reminds me of a drunkard screaming out crap, but spelling and construction of sentenses usually hold up enough to look sober.

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
Has he ever been influenced by anything in his streams? I dont think i have ever seen anything noticable in that sense.
Spoony's reviews of the Twilight movies were filled with an enormous amount of liquid self medication.
Also it's suspected that one of the reasons Noah has so many respiratory issues is because he mixes alcohol with antidepressants.

Blonde Bomb

when you got it, flaunt it
kiwifarms.net
Spoony's reviews of the Twilight movies were filled with an enormous amount of liquid self medication.
Also it's suspected that one of the reasons Noah has so many respiratory issues is because he mixes alcohol with antidepressants.
I believe it was also right after he & Scarlett broke up...so, there's some sad sex stuff too...

"Just tap her shoulder before...."

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net
Its a weird feeling of maturity one gets when watching this video now. I used to laugh my ass off cause "lol he funny cause he drunk XD" now its like watching a manifesto play out in real time with Twilight as his background noise.

Baldur's Gait

Huh, you're a queer fellow!
kiwifarms.net
Its a weird feeling of maturity one gets when watching this video now. I used to laugh my ass off cause "lol he funny cause he drunk XD" now its like watching a manifesto play out in real time with Twilight as his background noise.
When I was a kid, I didn't read between the lines that he was drowning his sorrows over his breakup with Scarlet, I just thought Breaking Dawn was so bad it drove a man to drink. Didn't help that I saw Doug Walker's tantrum over it around the same time. Plus I had just started watching Spoony so all I knew was that he watched the other movies with Scarlet before their breakup.

It really is one of the more depressing Spoony videos since you could reasonably argue that this was the first big sign that he was going downhill.

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net
When I was a kid, I didn't read between the lines that he was drowning his sorrows over his breakup with Scarlet, I just thought Breaking Dawn was so bad it drove a man to drink. Didn't help that I saw Doug Walker's tantrum over it around the same time. Plus I had just started watching Spoony so all I knew was that he watched the other movies with Scarlet before their breakup.

It really is one of the more depressing Spoony videos since you could reasonably argue that this was the first big sign that he was going downhill.
Scarlet was the first big sign we just didn't know it yet.

Deathfromabove

Very shame, much dishonor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's Maddox, and second place isn't even close.

At his height, he was a #2 NYT Bestselling Author, losing only to Cesar Milan, who had a popular TV show at the time. Admittedly, Maddox missed out on a lot of potential oppurtunities for money. Easily hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not more. But he was able to coax on what he did make long enough to sustain himself in expensive-ass LA for over a decade, and even put together a comeback with Best Debate after severely cooling the popularity of The Butthurtiest Page in the Universe by being too lazy to write regular articles and work on failed projects at the same time.

Not anymore, though. Cuckzunian hasn't displayed how much he earns per month in a while; but as of right now, he barely has over a fifth as many Patreon patrons as Spoony. I doubt he even earns three figures a month.

Maddox wasn't as good as his hype. He came along at the right place at the right time; and he was in reality never a satrist, and every bit as pathetic as his harshest critics suspected. But he was way bigger than Spoony ever was, for longer than Spoony ever was, right up 'til he brought BDITU down in flames; and now he's lower than Spoony, even though Spoony himself is also at his lowest.

Tobuscus also hides his Patreon earnings, but he still has twice as many patrons as Baldcucks.

He also probably has a savings account.
Nah you're wrong bud. By the time Maddox became a cuck (when he started making Youtube videos around the early 2010s) he had been culturally irrelevant and stagnant for 7 or 8 years. Toby was riding high and still pulling in literally tens of millions of views per month and making a small fortune. Maddox "fell" after he already had become an obscure internet relic
madcucks.PNG

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino