TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP.

Baldur's Gait

Huh, you're a queer fellow!
kiwifarms.net
With many regions literally packing heat, one might wonder if Spoony's house is like a sauna in a mandrill cage. I know that AC's in America is a must, but it won't make the stench of sweaty unwashed sperg with a hint of mildewed Mountain Dew go away.
Or to quote his own Ultima IX video, "it'd just be this visible funk, this haze you can see that smells of sulfur, swamp ass, sweaty balls and feet."

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
Mind boggles, surely Spoony of all people wouldn't know how shit it is to be knocked off a career by an easily-offended woman.
This is Spoony's way of deflection. When Lupa had enough of his shit, Noah went into a similar tirade, accusing himself of stupidly awful things as a way to mock anybody who dared to think less of him. It's such an obnoxious tactic that it turned even more of his Twitter followers against him. Again, the root cause of many of Spoony's biggest mistakes is believing he's witty when he's just being a dense emotional douchebag.

Mango Unchained

Cocaine and Cocaine Accessories
kiwifarms.net
This is Spoony's way of deflection. When Lupa had enough of his shit, Noah went into a similar tirade, accusing himself of stupidly awful things as a way to mock anybody who dared to think less of him. It's such an obnoxious tactic that it turned even more of his Twitter followers against him. Again, the root cause of many of Spoony's biggest mistakes is believing he's witty when he's just being a dense emotional douchebag.
So that's what's behind the Armzgurl heckling. I swear his other Twitter tirades are druid runes if you don't think like a washed up e-celeb para-maniac. No offense to those who enjoy sports but I'm willing to bet his wrasslin' gushes are as confusing and nonsensical for them.

Do you think Marzgurl is Labero? Instantly making Sploony having a career just to take it away again? :unholy:
It depends, do you think her #kickvic agenda disgruntles her enough to pull Shploony into the depths with her Stanky Kong arms?

Last edited:

Zaryiu

Nobody important
kiwifarms.net
What spoony need is a life more then ever
FTFY
I think what he's after is an easy win which he can claim cost a great deal of perseverance and gaming mastery.

The guy plays Super Punch-Out and switches into DSP mode halfway through reasoning that the controls don't respond. After violating the rule of no save states, he tries again but to no avail. Then he plays the original Punch-Out and granted, he beats the game up until Mike Tyson. So it's a game he played often as a kid, no objection. Next up is Punch-Out Wii, the easiest of them (in Contender Mode) and Spoony lasts to the end, being pissed at his struggle instead of sharing the joy of having beaten the game with his audience.

What could've spared us two hours of exercised futility and provided proof that he can be as good as he claims to be? Playing fucking TEKKEN.

Isn't that the "man's game" he swears he's a sensei at? Wouldn't you breeze through the game without mazes, cryptic elements and "broken controls", Spoony?

EDIT: His description comment alone is kek.
He was given 7 it already on Steam but that both include acknowledging it's there and play something a fan(ex-fan maybe, i don't follow what JacksonJin does like a utter sperg) wants to play, we both know that's not happening

Last edited:

Echo_Ender

Doggo
kiwifarms.net
The Spoony Experiment website is finished.

The New Spoony Experiment is seeing how long he can go through life with more diseases than all of the third-world combined along with the most crippling depression humanity could fathom to imagine and not contribute to society.
I'm waiting for someone to buy the domain and turn it into a pro-Trump site.

The butthurt from Spoony would reach unseen levels.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
If I buy the domain and put my own content on it would you guys give me $5000 a month on Patreon?

Asking for a friend.
Nah, man, for 5000 you would have to promise to make a movie.

I'm waiting for someone to buy the domain and turn it into a pro-Trump site.

The butthurt from Spoony would reach unseen levels.
I'm not so sure though. When his subreddit bought ad space on his site and put "missing person" there, he just removed the ads entirely. Even if it would have photoshopped pictures of him in MAGA hat and tweets about Trump being his president, he would likely just ignore it, like he ignores his parody account. Aftrer all, ability to ignore is the prime reason why he stuck to Twitter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mango Unchained

Fritos

kiwifarms.net
Nah, man, for 5000 you would have to promise to make a movie.

I'm not so sure though. When his subreddit bought ad space on his site and put "missing person" there, he just removed the ads entirely. Even if it would have photoshopped pictures of him in MAGA hat and tweets about Trump being his president, he would likely just ignore it, like he ignores his parody account. Aftrer all, ability to ignore is the prime reason why he stuck to Twitter.
Spoony is "best" at simply "doing his own thing" aka living in his own little world and just ranting all day.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this a jab at Vic supporters?
Have you noticed how everyone is up in arms now that Spoony is a key driver behind #kickvic.?.. Neither have I. Even fucking MarzGurl is achieving more than him. I get the impression that KickVic is a bandwagon he's actively trying to jump on, but he's doing it in such a fucking obtuse way, that his hightly notional 38K followers aren't exactly being galvanised into action.

I've only starting watching Spoony videos after stumbling across this thread. I've watched his earlier vlogs that were/still are highly regarded, but only out of curiosity. He had a degree of insight into certain subjects, and was somewhat charismatic, but he was always low effort.

When I hear about some modern YouTuber investing 5 hours into every 1 minute of video, I know that's not Spoony style, and based on his Live Wire videos, he doesn't have the wit or personality for live streaming.

I think people need to realise that with Noah it's not that he won't produce decent content, it's that he can't. Even if he was completely committed, there would still be a hundred youtubers producing better videos on the same topics, and I think he's just smart enough to know that.

He can't even use twitter right, he treats it like YouTube. Instead of engaging with his followers or other prominent personalities, he uses it as a form of one way communication.

You know he's not even pathetic or tragic in an engaging way. He's one of those middle class scroats who will only be allowed to fall so far by his family. He'll become the angry subject at Christmas, where family members argue with each other, about who's not chipping in enough to help pay his rent, or who's going to convert their shed into a granny flat that he can live in.

The real victims are certain people on this thread, who still hope that he's going to sort his fucking life out, and produce something worth watching. Those people have my genuine sympathy.

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
Spoony feels like a relic of a bygone era at this point.

The angry reviewer shtick with minimal effort in production just doesn't cut it anymore for online videos.

Look at what JonTron is doing now. There is no way on Earth Spoony could compete with that, even if he was in his prime.

Mango Unchained

Cocaine and Cocaine Accessories
kiwifarms.net

The angry reviewer shtick with minimal effort in production just doesn't cut it anymore for online videos.

Look at what JonTron is doing now. There is no way on Earth Spoony could compete with that, even if he was in his prime.

Good thing Spoony kept his Wendy and Gamecrazy training vidya because he's gonna need'em. No worries tho, they're as outdated as he is.

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net

I feel with how he acts in his videos (in the past rather) he would be able to stand out somewhat since now there really is no one who can stand against his essentially autistic amount of overly in depth analysis mixing it with seemingly genuine passion. If he were to come back now he would be able to try (keyword try) to win back his older audience whilst also bringing in new younger viewers with his extreme in depth insanity. Then again this is all hinging on the fact that he has to work, and the only thing working in the Spoony household is the "tweet" button.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It feels like a millennium since I posted any screencaps here. Noah hasn't been doing anything this summer besides role playing with himself and screaming about Soulsborne and Trump. No mention of religion in a while so I guess he's conquered his militant atheism burn for now. The Patreon remains below $400.

But this is interesting. He wants to buy an expensive multitool to replace the one he has because... it's not comfortable enough:

2019-08-09 13_53_39-Tweets with replies by Noah Antwiler (@TheSpoonyOne) _ Twitter.png

2019-08-09 13_53_24-Tweets with replies by Noah Antwiler (@TheSpoonyOne) _ Twitter.png

The interesting bit is his rationale. What is he doing with computers that he needs something like this? Regular PC maintenance doesn't require a multitool.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino