TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP. Twitter addict. Has pissed everything away.

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
He probably won't even acknowledge this and just bitch about pussy grabbing.
Spoony doesn't even show a single shred of appreciation towards the 110 not-Trumps who have given him free money on a monthly basis, for years.
The Optimistic rating doesn't do justice to the idea that he'll ever critically analyze his terminal TDS.

Zaryiu

No one important
kiwifarms.net

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So little happens with him i keep forgetting he exists. I didn't expect that, Spoony facing a foreclosure after all these years of sitting on his ass doing nothing the bank doing anything about has caught me off-guard
Ah, isn't that the peculiar meta-tragedy of Spoony? Incompetent enough to ruin his own life, but not interesting enough for anyone to care. DSP has a large gallery of rubberneckers, Noah barely sustains this thread.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm interpreting it as him tipping his fedora.
I say that because he spent most of last year going through a pretty obvious spiritual crisis. Lots of arguing about God, etc. The most uniquely Spoony manifestation was him barking at bot accounts posting Bible quotes which he didn't even follow, meaning he was regularly seeking them out just to argue with them.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wish people were deep or humble enough to have spiritual crises any more, Christianity just seems like an easy target for a fedora to chimp over to flex what little intellectual muscles they feel they have, same as politics. If he can't stop killing himself with his lifestyle (which he mocks any criticism of), and can only quantify life through consooming or victim points, sensitivity to religion and philosophy must be incomprehensible to him. He'll use it for all its worth as an excuse to further embrace his fatalism larp, however, playing the tortured thinker.

Last edited:

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
The fedora snarks attack religion for the bad things it gets associated with, like gay bashing and hypocrisy.

However, they say those things completely dismissing all the good aspects of religion as well and there are many people that are religious that lead fulfilling and productive lives. The things they learned from their faith helped give them focus and gain the capacity for love, selflessness, and a sense of community.

Not saying you NEED religion to get your life in order, but for some it helps. And when you're someone like Spoony who is about as incapable an adult as I have ever seen, you really has no room to talk.

Last edited: