TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP. Twitter addict. Has pissed everything away.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Not saying you NEED religion to get your life in order, but for some it helps.
Actually, you may be more on point than you think. There is a thing called learned helplessness, which is the basis of all modern depression researches. It's founder however was dissatisfied, because despite him pointing out the reason for depression, there was no answer how to fight it. So he went in opposite direction to find the cure. He found that for proper treatment you need five conditions to be fulfilled:
1. Basic needs, like food, water and place to stay, which is not a problem in this day and age.
2. Meds, if you have mental disorders, which is not something unachievable too.
3. Interest.
4. Supportive people around you.
5. Idea of the good future ahead.

The thing is, religious groups can easily fulfill the last three. You will have some activities with them, they will support you and you will have good idea of the future as life after death and Salvation.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Pick your Spoonster catchphrase for every situation:

- DON'T. TELL ME. HOW TO. [VERB]!
- BETRAAAYAL!
- [Blahblahblah] with science!
- [Enema gentleman voice] The Lord of Tekken
- There is no help for me
- Fuck off!
- Daddeh
How could you forget "Yes, sir, the review is in the render queue" and "I CAN'T HIT ANYTHING"?

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
By the way, this photo of Oreo that Noah posted on the 15th is from eight years ago. It was originally posted to the @OreoAntwiler Twitter but is gone since Noah used a third-party image host.

This means literally 0% of the photos he's posted of Oreo since April left are recent, or even his own. Truly bizarre.

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net
I had a big think about this. These tweets suggest he's been moping over old photos since April left so his reposting them is probably another gay cry for attention. Big shock.

View attachment 1201374View attachment 1201375
Every time I see Spoony say "I fucked it up." I have to think to myself. Does he ACTUALLY understand the meaning behind those words? Cause as I said before, I don't think in his heart of hearts, that truly believes it was his fault his life is in the shitter. It's almost like he's saying it with fingers crossed behind his back, because no one who truly gets what they did was wrong would be acting this way. Unless they are either just saying it for attention or so damn delusional that they think complaining about it enough will bring it all back. I think we've all said it before but it bares repeating. If Spoony REALLY wanted help, he would have found it years ago.

Oreo's dead and Spoony finally truly snapped and is using her corpse and twitter to act out an elaborate puppet show isn't he?
Sad thing, is that you're probably right.

Afinepickle

An actual pickle
kiwifarms.net
By the way, this photo of Oreo that Noah posted on the 15th is from eight years ago. It was originally posted to the @OreoAntwiler Twitter but is gone since Noah used a third-party image host.

This means literally 0% of the photos he's posted of Oreo since April left are recent, or even his own. Truly bizarre.
Maybe she actually did take the dog.

Afinepickle

An actual pickle
kiwifarms.net
He's alive and well, and in Spoons possession.
Huh. That kinda makes it even stranger. Why would he repost old Oreo pics and the ones April took no less. Maybe it's not so much doggo posting and more just a roundabout way of pining for April?

Of course with this being Spoony it could just be a combination of those being the only pictures of his dog that he has combined with being too lazy to take new ones.

interalia

kiwifarms.net
Every time I see Spoony say "I fucked it up." I have to think to myself. Does he ACTUALLY understand the meaning behind those words? Cause as I said before, I don't think in his heart of hearts, that truly believes it was his fault his life is in the shitter. It's almost like he's saying it with fingers crossed behind his back, because no one who truly gets what they did was wrong would be acting this way. Unless they are either just saying it for attention or so damn delusional that they think complaining about it enough will bring it all back. I think we've all said it before but it bares repeating. If Spoony REALLY wanted help, he would have found it years ago.
With guys like Noah, "I fucked it up" is basically the same as if he lost against a tough boss. He didn't gain enough points to pass his charisma check to keep April, so he lost her.

Huh. That kinda makes it even stranger. Why would he repost old Oreo pics and the ones April took no less. Maybe it's not so much doggo posting and more just a roundabout way of pining for April?

Of course with this being Spoony it could just be a combination of those being the only pictures of his dog that he has combined with being too lazy to take new ones.

Taking new ones would involve having to go outside

The world collectively shitting itself over the Coronavirus. Some places are making makeshift morgues out of ice rinks, etc, because they can't keep up with the bodycount. You'd think that maybe Spoony would see all this chaos going on and be able to step outside of himself and realize that his life isn't actually too bad, and there are much worse things than being a washed-up, middle-aged YouTuber who hasn't really done shit for 5 years but still makes several hundred dollars a month for doing fuck-all.

But nah, too narcissistic for that.

The world collectively shitting itself over the Coronavirus. Some places are making makeshift morgues out of ice rinks, etc, because they can't keep up with the bodycount. You'd think that maybe Spoony would see all this chaos going on and be able to step outside of himself and realize that his life isn't actually too bad, and there are much worse things than being a washed-up, middle-aged YouTuber who hasn't really done shit for 5 years but still makes several hundred dollars a month for doing fuck-all.

But nah, too narcissistic for that.
Easier to tweet about how its all Trump's fault. Don't tell him how to mourn society.