TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP. Twitter addict. Has pissed everything away.

Doctor Placebo

Western education is sin.
kiwifarms.net
When you are such a Simp..you simp for Spoony.
They are just trying to be nice and help him. They don't seem to be fanboys.
I'm actually starting to wonder if there's some Welcome to the NHK shit going on with some of these dudes.

"Here's someone so broken and pathetic that even I, a Z-grade soyboy, can feel superior by being nice to him and offering my charity. And he used to be a big e-celeb too..."

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
I'm actually starting to wonder if there's some Welcome to the NHK shit going on with some of these dudes.

"Here's someone so broken and pathetic that even I, a Z-grade soyboy, can feel superior by being nice to him and offering my charity. And he used to be a big e-celeb too..."
Well, the protagonist of the show did overcome his lifestyle in the end, when his money and food ran out, while Spoony dines on expired cold beans in soon not to be his house.

Deathfromabove

Very shame, much dishonor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"wtf why aren't these anti-depressants working right when I actively avoid therapy, don't leave the house, eat like shit and push every friend away from me"

Honestly at this point Spoony should just do a flip. He is extremely hostile to anyone who offers any-kind of advice and lashes out at even his pathetic simps who offer to send him shit. He doesn't want to get better. He wants to wallow in his own pity. He has no interest in helping himself aside from popping SSRI's which won't magically fix his horrible destructive life.

Doctor Placebo

Western education is sin.
kiwifarms.net
Well, the protagonist of the show did overcome his lifestyle in the end, when his money and food ran out, while Spoony dines on expired cold beans in soon not to be his house.
Yes Spoony is much worse than Satou, but these guys aren't exactly Misaki either. She was cute and had a vagina, which I'm pretty sure nobody following Spoony has, even the "women."

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Yes Spoony is much worse than Satou, but these guys aren't exactly Misaki either
Well, she did try to help Satou to change, even for all the wrong reasons, while these people are just enabling him. "Hey, Noah, take my money, you don't have to do anything, just don't be sad!"

She was cute and had a vagina, which I'm pretty sure nobody following Spoony has, even the "women."
Ah, he had some autismo with warts and even That Camwhore With Goggles tried to help him, but he declined.

Last edited:

GloriousRapeRabbit

RapeRabbit of infinite glory
kiwifarms.net
"wtf why aren't these anti-depressants working right when I actively avoid therapy, don't leave the house, eat like shit and push every friend away from me"

Honestly at this point Spoony should just do a flip. He is extremely hostile to anyone who offers any-kind of advice and lashes out at even his pathetic simps who offer to send him shit. He doesn't want to get better. He wants to wallow in his own pity. He has no interest in helping himself aside from popping SSRI's which won't magically fix his horrible destructive life.
Is he taking anti-depressant? Dont sound like something schpoonhead would do. I dont think he bothers with that either.

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net
That is an interesting takeaway, and that sounds pretty spot on, but i dont think hes sociopathic as much as his development was arrested.
It has been mentioned many times here hes the eternal emo ("You cant comprehend my pain!"), and that hes a fedoric athiest and a rabid anti-conservative, and has been this way since his teenage outcast years. I think between then and his youtube debut, something happened to him; maybe it was fucking up grad school, maybe something embarrassing socially, hell, maybe he was like moviebob and people booed some B-movie skit he did for a talent show or something, I dont know. But there are myriad disorders you cant diagnose children with because they're shitheads by nature.

TL;DR Noah presents as a narc sociopath because he's eternally 14 years old.

I and others have said many times the mentality of more than 99% have never moved past the mentality of a 16 year old (some cases maybe 19) and were never forced to "grow up" in a matter of speaking. Especially someone like Spoony who we know was never without what he wanted. He always got what he wanted as a kid, from board games, to PCs, to collectibles. He is to a point where he CAN'T grow up. Its that old saying "you can't teach an old dog new tricks." And with Spoony who has been in this recessed mindset for almost what, close to a decade?

He as I've said is a serious self deprecating narcissist. He doesn't REALLY hate himself, he just hates himself in order for others to give him adoration. If I may, its the more severe version of people who go "ew im so uguwly uwu" on twitter for their simp fans to go "no you're a KWEEN". Which is why I have mentioned that he will NEVER commit suicide, because that would be a "solution" and Noah does not want solutions, he wants extensions of his pity, he wants to keep it going for as LONG as possible because in his warped mind he has now become more loved with less work. Which is why no one can "help" him, no one can "get through to him" because to him that would mean giving up the love to work ratio hes gotten accustom to. The only way Spoony would ever get better, and the only way he'll ever start MAYBE and I put this with an *, is that if the people on twitter simply ignore his cries. Its the old "if there is no audience there is no tantrum" logic.

plattschwanz

Mork > Gork
kiwifarms.net
I found the old Antwiler family farm, it seems to either be abandoned or someone acquired the property and doesn’t take care of it since the family tried to sell it off in 2017.

The obituary of Spoony’s grandfather mentions Noah as his grandchild and describes him as a cattle farmer. Mr. Gilbert Antwiler was seriously awesome. He worked as a cowboy, went to college (briefly), maintained a big cattle herd, was song leader in the local church, acted as the overseer of the cemetery and only retired when his health started to cause problems. http://archive.vn/6TjDh
edit: archive didn't work - https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/15973071/gilbert-dee-antwiler

The Antwilers tried to sell the farm trough an auction in December 2017, the general location with a few photos can be found on the website of the auction service. It also mentions that the heirs live out of area. http://archive.vn/JNV2x
edit2: I forgot to mention that the site explicitly describes it as the farm of Gilbert D. Antwiler.

With this information and the photos I was able to spot it on Google Earth, the buildings are now overgrown. The farm was build in the the late 1800s and lies just a mile to the south of Fristoe, Missouri.
spoony_farm_spotting.png spoony_farm_2019.PNG

But there is more! The Antwiler family have donated some property to the village which was turned into a community park named after them. It lies to the west of Fristoe, only a few miles from the farm away and it has a few very positive ratings on Google :).
ACP.PNG

The park also contains a building with tables in it. The biggest event seems to be a big Christmas party for kids each year, complete with a cross and a Christmas tree (hehe). Photo plucked from facebook. https://archive.vn/SjtoO
anwtiler_park.jpg

His grandfather also wrote down the story of how his father opened a store in "The history of Benton County, Missouri, Vol. 3", printed in 1969. Google only allows a snippet view of that because of copyrightz.

story.PNG

Last edited:

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I and others have said many times the mentality of more than 99% have never moved past the mentality of a 16 year old (some cases maybe 19) and were never forced to "grow up" in a matter of speaking. Especially someone like Spoony who we know was never without what he wanted. He always got what he wanted as a kid, from board games, to PCs, to collectibles. He is to a point where he CAN'T grow up. Its that old saying "you can't teach an old dog new tricks." And with Spoony who has been in this recessed mindset for almost what, close to a decade?

He as I've said is a serious self deprecating narcissist. He doesn't REALLY hate himself, he just hates himself in order for others to give him adoration. If I may, its the more severe version of people who go "ew im so uguwly uwu" on twitter for their simp fans to go "no you're a KWEEN". Which is why I have mentioned that he will NEVER commit suicide, because that would be a "solution" and Noah does not want solutions, he wants extensions of his pity, he wants to keep it going for as LONG as possible because in his warped mind he has now become more loved with less work. Which is why no one can "help" him, no one can "get through to him" because to him that would mean giving up the love to work ratio hes gotten accustom to. The only way Spoony would ever get better, and the only way he'll ever start MAYBE and I put this with an *, is that if the people on twitter simply ignore his cries. Its the old "if there is no audience there is no tantrum" logic.
There is, as I have suggested in the past, no long-term functional Spoony without reinventing him from his formative years. His shitty personality had fully manifested by the time he was in his mid-late twenties posting his first videos. He would have destroyed himself eventually no matter how things played out.