TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP. Twitter addict. Has pissed everything away.

Burn Book

Bye Dush Bags
kiwifarms.net
Asylum? Why would Canada grant him asylum? How delusional can he be? There are people out there escaping wars who are refused asylum.

And what is it with Americans assuming they can just waltz into any country they want and stay there forever? Unless he wants to work (and he doesn't) he really doesn't have that many options, and even if he does want to work, he will need to get hired first... Which isn't easy with a huge gap on his resume, no work ethics, hair-trigger temper and no skills that would actually make him desirable enough that a company would decide "yes, we need that American dude and all the hassle that comes with getting him a visa, instead of just hiring somebody local".

DrunkNDoziNDragN

Dragon for hire. Accepts: Gold, Booze, Mutton.
kiwifarms.net
If someone mails Spoony TLOU 1 and 2 and have him play them consecutively, he may well kill himself.
>play them
Doubtful.

He could never finish a game that long and stressful now. Please. You can never understand his anguish. His loss at the life he can only look back on and smile even for a moment.

Lol tidus laugh dumb.

Someone buy me ramen.

• Feels
Reactions: RumblyTumbly

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
Asylum? Why would Canada grant him asylum? How delusional can he be? There are people out there escaping wars who are refused asylum.

And what is it with Americans assuming they can just waltz into any country they want and stay there forever? Unless he wants to work (and he doesn't) he really doesn't have that many options, and even if he does want to work, he will need to get hired first... Which isn't easy with a huge gap on his resume, no work ethics, hair-trigger temper and no skills that would actually make him desirable enough that a company would decide "yes, we need that American dude and all the hassle that comes with getting him a visa, instead of just hiring somebody local".
Canada has a disgustingly lax refugee policy, but being a white, straight male from a developed country they’d tell Sporky to fuck right off.

Flexo

Drunk posting normal. Beware sober posting.
kiwifarms.net

Because too often that's how it works in America, sadly.
What @A Big Bumbling Black Man said. Or at least, that's how these people THINK America should be.

And since Canada and all these other places are clearly better and superior to America, why it has to work that way.

Otherwise... they would be no different.

Or....

worse.

Reactions: BR55 and MidUSA

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net
There is, as I have suggested in the past, no long-term functional Spoony without reinventing him from his formative years. His shitty personality had fully manifested by the time he was in his mid-late twenties posting his first videos. He would have destroyed himself eventually no matter how things played out.
While I do believe that his formative years are where his problems began, I am a stern believer of "shitty past does not equal shitty person". I believe Spoony, had he gone through the actual trails and tribulations of becoming an actor he would NOT have been as bad as he is now. I think the fact he surrounded himself by unfortunately like minded individuals aka; childish individuals, he was in a constant echo chamber that did not allow him to grow. Its probably why he took Scarlett leaving him as harshly as he did. Sad thing now is that we see what its like when one of the drones leave the hivemind, they are lost and confused and in Spoonys case, who I always saw more as a good follower and not so much a leader, just down in the doldrums.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While I do believe that his formative years are where his problems began, I am a stern believer of "shitty past does not equal shitty person". I believe Spoony, had he gone through the actual trails and tribulations of becoming an actor he would NOT have been as bad as he is now. I think the fact he surrounded himself by unfortunately like minded individuals aka; childish individuals, he was in a constant echo chamber that did not allow him to grow. Its probably why he took Scarlett leaving him as harshly as he did. Sad thing now is that we see what its like when one of the drones leave the hivemind, they are lost and confused and in Spoonys case, who I always saw more as a good follower and not so much a leader, just down in the doldrums.
What I'm saying is: He didn't have to be a shitty person, no, but after nearly 15 years of refusing to help himself at every turn you have to wonder if he chose to be.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Canada has a disgustingly lax refugee policy, but being a white, straight male from a developed country they’d tell Sporky to fuck right off.
Well there was that Twitter Campaign claiming he was trooning out and needed money to chop his dick off. That gets him into Canada no questions asked, right? Admitedly it was the fake Spoony Account someone made while he was suspended for suicide baiting. But it should still be acceptable to Canada. So long as Spoony cuts his dick off, Canada will take him!

ToddleDoddle

kiwifarms.net
Oh, wow, he had the nerve to update his wishlist with TLOU2, a Nintendo Switch, a fitness tracker, and.... underwear? Is he trolling now or is he just so out of touch with reality?
View attachment 1400124
Still has his Patreon up, still updates his Amazon wishlist, yet whenever someone offers him money or to buy him food on twitter he tells them to fuck off.

Jimjamflimflam

kiwifarms.net
Still has his Patreon up, still updates his Amazon wishlist, yet whenever someone offers him money or to buy him food on twitter he tells them to fuck off.
It's sort of like the homeless people who beg for money. With a sigh saying "hungry" but trash the packaged food/water you give them.

They just want more booze and drugs but don't want to outright admit it.

In Noah's case it's for nerd shit and probably booze.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Blood must never enter my alcohol stream.
kiwifarms.net
This is the first I've seen of that troll account. I would not have noticed the difference if they hadn't pointed it out.

grandpasatan

kiwifarms.net
This is the first I've seen of that troll account. I would not have noticed the difference if they hadn't pointed it out.
It's fooled posters here before a few times. What's funny is that he never grabbed the "NoahAntwiIer" account back when he first joined Twitter. Just to save it from trolls, yeah, but it also shows he had zero foresight and wasn't thinking ahead to a career or stage in life where he'd want to use his actual name instead of being known solely by his weird childish nickname.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's fooled posters here before a few times. What's funny is that he never grabbed the "NoahAntwiIer" account back when he first joined Twitter. Just to save it from trolls, yeah, but it also shows he had zero foresight and wasn't thinking ahead to a career or stage in life where he'd want to use his actual name instead of being known solely by his weird childish nickname.
The real joke is that he's indistinguishable from a parody of himself, and its existence makes him furious instead of self-reflective.

And the punchline is that over his career he bragged profusely about being impossible to troll because he's a troll himself.