TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP. Twitter addict. Has pissed everything away.

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
It's fooled posters here before a few times.
It also highlights the hilarious point that Spoony was never able to get his main account verified despite living most of his life on Twitter.

Also he's crying some more.

dumbspoony.png

I can't help but laugh at spoony's "anxiety" when it's partially based on fearmongering about Trump that isn't even close to being true.
What a tool.

The Wizard

I have spells.
kiwifarms.net
Spoony should try Dwarf Fortress. It seems like the perfect game for him.

I mean, since he apparently enjoys suffering.
I'd love to see what he nicknames his dwarves.
Queen - April
Stark raving mad dwarf - Trump
Vampire with melancholy, locked away in a permanent prison cell - Noah

Last edited by a moderator:

plattschwanz

Mork > Gork
kiwifarms.net
From the last I checked Noah's Patreon, he has less Patreons but more money. Are Spoony enablers so exceptional that they give him more money when he is down some dollars?

View attachment 1411488
1593296976909.png

Yes, green are the dollars and orange are the amount of payers. After the big nosedive in the beginning of Januray he received $3.12 per patron, this number almost steadily went up. It's at $3.44 per payer now.

That's just pittance though, as there's a pretty good correlation between the numbers of patrons and the amount of money he is getting now once you bracket the landslide in early January out, (And the recent newcomer) The minimum this year was $328 at exactly 100 patrons on the first of June, probably because some credit cards expired. It has raised a bit since then, but that's just a 4% increase of patrons and an 7.9% increase of dollars. It's almost nothing.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
It also highlights the hilarious point that Spoony was never able to get his main account verified despite living most of his life on Twitter.

Also he's crying some more.

View attachment 1410467

I can't help but laugh at spoony's "anxiety" when it's partially based on fearmongering about Trump that isn't even close to being true.
What a tool.
He is the living embodiment of this song.

Mango Unchained

Cocaine and Cocaine Accessories
kiwifarms.net

Once again, on sunday reminiscence, I watched some Spoony material and remembered the weird ending to his "Massacre at Central High" review. Can someone explain to me what he's zooming into at [timerstamped]? This review was after Big Trouble in Little China for Commodore64, so I ruled out the system box for it. Maybe it isn't anything in particular, but considering Spoony's deranged paraphilosophical jizz he could read into a crumpled pack of Skittles, it could be something that takes a more profund mind to redpill me about.

The muh sorrowz aspect of it is perfectly blunt, so I'm guessing it's an empty shot pretending to be deep, or something not transparent to me like his countless vintage references.

• Autistic
Reactions: Kamov Ka-52

Mr E. Grifter

Suits me.
kiwifarms.net
From the last I checked Noah's Patreon, he has less Patreons but more money. Are Spoony enablers so exceptional that they give him more money when he is down some dollars?

View attachment 1411488
I got into an exchange in one of the YouTube comment sections with one of his fans.

To summarise: Pointing out Spoony's poor treatment of his fans, his money grubbing and arguably fraudulent behaviour inspired this guy to increase his donations. To spite me I guess.

Those who aren't subscribers who forgot about their monthly donations are not normal people, maybe they have some form of fantasy about "fixing" Spoony - like a beaten wife who thinks that one day she'll make her husband see the light.

Autumnal Equinox

Sing or I'll go home and kill all your mommies
kiwifarms.net
I think the actual answer to who his Patrons still are is a lot simpler.

Autists on SSI/welfare using your money you paid into the tax system with on a sadbrained failure of a human because "herp derp he made da funneh videos once! He my friend!" instead of spending it on tendies and Funko Pops. I highly doubt it's a bunch of people with battered housewife syndrome trying to fix an abuser.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
. I highly doubt it's a bunch of people with battered housewife syndrome trying to fix an abuser.
It's a bit of both. The last time I checked, Shmorky still has some patrons even though he posted "farewell, I'm not going to do anything anymore". Also, one doesn't contradict another. They can be autists on tax money, who think they can change Spoony.

Mr E. Grifter

Suits me.
kiwifarms.net
I think the actual answer to who his Patrons still are is a lot simpler.

Autists on SSI/welfare using your money you paid into the tax system with on a sadbrained failure of a human because "herp derp he made da funneh videos once! He my friend!" instead of spending it on tendies and Funko Pops. I highly doubt it's a bunch of people with battered housewife syndrome trying to fix an abuser.
Not all of them, but take that weirdo who Tweets him about dreaming of being together with him, or those that will comment about how even livestreaming for 30 minutes without commentary are good first steps.

They seem to want to fix or help him, he almost revels in rejecting the help and portraying himself as a lost cause.

Press_Play2002

Hypocrite Extraordanaire
kiwifarms.net
The mental image of Spoony's ghoul ass hunched over his keyboard writing, editing and re-writing tweets like this is so fucking bizarre. I cannot believe this is almost a 40 year old man.

View attachment 1414550
The fact that he is almost in his 40s is actually very believable. We're now looking at a person who is experiencing a mid-life crisis, however, he doesn't have the money to buy a sweet yet issue-prone Porsche but has just enough time in his life to complain about being irrelevant. This is what he does now. A life constrained to typing bland and "woe is me" tweets and comments on the internet when during his heyday, he was top of the fucking world(or at least, considered himself to be "on top of the fucking world" as if winning a Webby is the peak of an internet user). A life confined to 10 hours of uninspiring, lame content that no one is watching.

While other users who were influenced by him have now established themselves as adaptive, funny and business savvy individuals. Noah is still at square 2. With an abyssal look that only reads "what could have been" as he retreats further into his bed and recoils upon his chair when awake. Mark my words, Noah isn't the exception, he's a sign of things to come for many people of interest online in the near future.

Oh and another thing:
NoahDerangement.png
Good to know that the derangement is still strong. Just like every other "Never-Trumper", Noah uses Corona-chan's death toll as a tool to beat Trump with. You can't have a day-off golfing these days, it seems. Unless you'll incur the wrath of a washed-up has-been on the internet.

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
The fact that he is almost in his 40s is actually very believable. We're now looking at a person who is experiencing a mid-life crisis, however, he doesn't have the money to buy a sweet yet issue-prone Porsche but has just enough time in his life to complain about being irrelevant. This is what he does now. A life constrained to typing bland and "woe is me" tweets and comments on the internet when during his heyday, he was top of the fucking world(or at least, considered himself to be "on top of the fucking world" as if winning a Webby is the peak of an internet user). A life confined to 10 hours of uninspiring, lame content that no one is watching.

While other users who were influenced by him have now established themselves as adaptive, funny and business savvy individuals. Noah is still at square 2. With an abyssal look that only reads "what could have been" as he retreats further into his bed and recoils upon his chair when awake. Mark my words, Noah isn't the exception, he's a sign of things to come for many people of interest online in the near future.

Oh and another thing:
View attachment 1417340Good to know that the derangement is still strong. Just like every other "Never-Trumper", Noah uses Corona-chan's death toll as a tool to beat Trump with. You can't have a day-off golfing these days, it seems. Unless you'll incur the wrath of a washed-up has-been on the internet.
Well, no matter how much he hates Trump, at least Donald isn’t sitting in a foreclosed basement, waiting for mommy and daddy to bail the failure they inflicted on the world out.

Press_Play2002

Hypocrite Extraordanaire
kiwifarms.net
Well, no matter how much he hates Trump, at least Donald isn’t sitting in a foreclosed basement, waiting for mommy and daddy to bail the failure they inflicted on the world out.
Donald also knew what he could do with millions of dollars. Noah couldn't even figure out what to do with even $1,000 give or take. Let alone the thousands he received on that stillborn movie. This is discounting his ever-shrinking Patreon-bucks counter, as it slowly resembles your dad's swear jar when he was 12. Filled with $1 notes, but not really worth anything.

Wilhelm Bittrich

My pronouns: fuck/off
kiwifarms.net
Mark my words, Noah isn't the exception, he's a sign of things to come for many people of interest online in the near future.
The cynical asshole I'm in real life has extreme fun sometimes thinking about how it will end when all those "e-celebs" like Ninja, Amouranth, Pokimane, Wings of Redemption, and so on and so forth hit their 50's.
If the Farms still exist by that date we'll have the time of our lives! Geriatric e-spergs posting shit about geriatric e-celeb has beens. :story:

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
The cynical asshole I'm in real life has extreme fun sometimes thinking about how it will end when all those "e-celebs" like Ninja, Amouranth, Pokimane, Wings of Redemption, and so on and so forth hit their 50's.
If the Farms still exist by that date we'll have the time of our lives! Geriatric e-spergs posting shit about geriatric e-celeb has beens. :story:
You know, that's really interesting question. Obviously, individuals like Ninja or Pewdiepie are already set for life, even if they drop all of this right now, but what about bottom of the barrel, like Phil, Wings and of course Noah? No, scratch that, what about all of these internet "critics" of already bygone era? I've always thought, that their viewership is going to drop significantly, because who wants to see a man in his 50s sperging about new Hollywood movies or some AAA games or just play a game and suck in it? But then I realized, that it doesn't matter, they are not some reliable source of information, no, they are friend surrogates for those people. And we don't leave our friends, because they got old, we leave them when they become assholes, but many of those are already extremely toxic. So what's going to happen?

Wilhelm Bittrich

My pronouns: fuck/off
kiwifarms.net
You know, that's really interesting question. Obviously, individuals like Ninja or Pewdiepie are already set for life, even if they drop all of this right now, but what about bottom of the barrel, like Phil, Wings and of course Noah? No, scratch that, what about all of these internet "critics" of already bygone era? I've always thought, that their viewership is going to drop significantly, because who wants to see a man in his 50s sperging about new Hollywood movies or some AAA games or just play a game and suck in it? But then I realized, that it doesn't matter, they are not some reliable source of information, no, they are friend surrogates for those people. And we don't leave our friends, because they got old, we leave them when they become assholes, but many of those are already extremely toxic. So what's going to happen?
Pewds is set for life that's true, the guy invested massive in real estate in Sweden, another fine example is ABBA they invested also quite good and are now one of the richest Swedes to find. Idk about Ninja, IMHO he's more like the NFL, MLB, NHL guy who earned millions and ten years after his career end he declared bakrupcy. I could be wrong about him tho.

Noah, will end tragically one way or the other, his whole life is gonna end like one of those French Arthaus movies where you leave the cinema even more depressed than you entered it. Phil is like a cockroach he would even survive a 21 kiloton nuke detonation. Wings I don't know everytime I watch one of his streams I feel pity for him, it's almost as everyone of his streams is a cry for help.

But IMHO the e-thots will fall because, and let's be brutally frank here, they are like those dozens/hundreds of tv/movie actors who had one good movie/tv-show and ended up at "Dancing with the Stars", e.g. like the guy who played Carlton in Prince of Bel Air.
I really do think that the friend surrogate theory doesn't exist, these people have imagined friends on the internet and they change them extremely fast specially when a new younger contender comes around the corner. The e-thots remind me of all the dumped mail order brides from the Ukraine, Philippines and so on who get dumped for a newer younger mail order bride from >insert third world shithole here<.

I really do wonder how the "careers" of people like Keemstar, Onision, Shane Dawson, Quarterpounder will end, when their day comes. That will be interesting.