TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP. Twitter addict. Has pissed everything away.

Jimmy Durante's Ballsack

Live a little
kiwifarms.net
Seriously. How many times have you heard "my girlfriend died in a car accident" or died from cancer or other horrible thing. Those people move on. They accept help and support from friends and family. Noah has his roommate move out. Waaaah waaaah, it's the end of the world.

People still know who Spoony is. Especially nerds. Go to a fucking comic book convention. Go to an anime convention. Nerd girls will line up to fuck the Spoony One.

...but they're not April *sigh*
He still gets over 300 bucks a month through Patreon. There are people that would kill to have 300 bucks show up every month for doing nothing. Fuck, I'd love 300 extra dollars a month and I have a job and a life. He could do so much with that cost-free income and instead he does nothing.

Noah Antwiler is the biggest disappointment of his generation.

JimiHendrix

kiwifarms.net
Women are the worst thing to ever happen to Spoony apparently.

Far as I'm aware he only ever had 2 girlfriends, Scarlet and April. When Scarlet left he'd randomly bemoan "my heart was broken by a red haired dragon" and all that. There was that famous vlog he did where he got too drunk and started getting mopey over Scarlet and Linkara or some shit had to calm him down.

Now April has left him and it's just the worst thing to ever happen to his life once again.

my point is, it's pretty funny.

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
Women are the worst thing to ever happen to Spoony apparently.

Far as I'm aware he only ever had 2 girlfriends, Scarlet and April. When Scarlet left he'd randomly bemoan "my heart was broken by a red haired dragon" and all that. There was that famous vlog he did where he got too drunk and started getting mopey over Scarlet and Linkara or some shit had to calm him down.

Now April has left him and it's just the worst thing to ever happen to his life once again.

my point is, it's pretty funny.
Which is weird because he wasn't an ugly dude, he was popular online and most behind the scenes footage showed him as charming and friendly. Now I get wanting to remain loyal to his girlfriend and not wanting a rebound immediately, but he easily could have done better than April. Goggles outright said she wanted him.

Idiot really should have used his looks and status when he had them.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net

Wilhelm Bittrich

My pronouns: fuck/off
kiwifarms.net
Spoony was asked about his thoughts on Joe Biden.
Spoony dodges like a coward.
View attachment 1462781
View attachment 1462782
It's not a dig at "old people", you stupid hack.
Coming from Spoony whose ENTIRE gag regarding Trump, is literally just "he dumb" or "we're all going to dieeeee!!!"

He got so worked up that he tweeted about wrestling for 33 TWEETS.
Then this.

View attachment 1462783
HAHAH WOW! COMEDIC GENIUS!!

View attachment 1462784
HO HOOO!! COMEDY GOLD!
Alexa, play the Seinfeld Theme at max volume.
Old people drool, sometimes. But Spooner is a drooling idiot all the time, so what's worse, huh?

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Liquid Spoony and Liquid Warthog should challenge them to a singing competition. Worked for Chris.

also woe etc

2020-07-22 14_41_47-Tweets with replies by Noah Antwiler (@TheSpoonyOne) _ Twitter.png

2020-07-22 14_42_04-Tweets with replies by Noah Antwiler (@TheSpoonyOne) _ Twitter.png

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
I know a guy whose wife left him and took almost everything but the house, which flooded a few weeks after she left.

This guy reapplied himself, got a big promotion at work, got the house fixed, went to a therapist to get through the tougher times, took up meditation, accepted help from his friends, started exercising to get in better shape, and now he has a girlfriend way better looking than his ex-wife ever was.

Even if he had done only half of those things, he'd be in a better position now than he was at the time his wife left. The lesson is doing something is better than nothing...just saying.

Jimmy Durante's Ballsack

Live a little
kiwifarms.net
I know a guy whose wife left him and took almost everything but the house, which flooded a few weeks after she left.

This guy reapplied himself, got a big promotion at work, went to a therapist to get through the tougher times, took up meditation, accepted help from his friends, started exercising to get in better shape, and now he has a girlfriend way better looking than his ex-wife ever was.

Even if he had done only half of those things, he'd be in a better position now than he was at the time his wife left. The lesson is doing something is better than nothing...just saying.
All he had to do was keep making videos. He could have bailed out of the Spoony Movie boondoggle and still kept most of his fans and retained a huge chunk of his free money if he had simply continued to make videos. We know this already though. Wait a second... what's that sound? Curtis, do you hear that!? It sounds like quality:

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
All he had to do was keep making videos. He could have bailed out of the Spoony Movie boondoggle and still kept most of his fans and retained a huge chunk of his free money if he had simply continued to make videos.
That's the other part of this. April leaving didn't kick this off. He'd been a lazy piece of shit do nothing while he was living with her. He was a loser when he was with her, and he's a loser now.

Good on her for finally recognizing that.

Burn Book

Bye Dush Bags
kiwifarms.net
Some of you act as if you haven't been reading this thread for ages. He's been making the exact same tweets before April left. He's complaining about it because it's a new thing to complain about, but if she didn't leave, he'd still be exactly as miserable as he is now, he'd just give different reasons for it. So it's not really a question of why April leaving made him so sad, he's been exactly as sad before.

Also, no doubt he's fed up with that Rachel woman, no surprises here, but shit, he really went out of his way to be extra cruel to her. He obviously sees she's super in love with him (which is creepy, yeah) and makes a point to state directly to her that he won't ever want to talk to her, just to April. Hopefully Rachel doesn't know where April lives, because she's seeing red when she thinks of her.

DogEatDogFood

Tfw no clever custom title
kiwifarms.net
Also, no doubt he's fed up with that Rachel woman, no surprises here, but shit, he really went out of his way to be extra cruel to her. He obviously sees she's super in love with him (which is creepy, yeah) and makes a point to state directly to her that he won't ever want to talk to her, just to April. Hopefully Rachel doesn't know where April lives, because she's seeing red when she thinks of her.
I said it before: Noah's enablers are more pathetic than him.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All he had to do was keep making videos. He could have bailed out of the Spoony Movie boondoggle and still kept most of his fans and retained a huge chunk of his free money if he had simply continued to make videos. We know this already though. Wait a second... what's that sound? Curtis, do you hear that!? It sounds like quality:

The Spoony Movie was a stupid non-issue. Nobody wanted it at all and nobody would've cared if he cancelled it but he was too afraid to make one post and get off his back.

Jimmy Durante's Ballsack

Live a little
kiwifarms.net

This guy reapplied himself, got a big promotion at work, got the house fixed, went to a therapist to get through the tougher times, took up meditation, accepted help from his friends, started exercising to get in better shape, and now he has a girlfriend way better looking than his ex-wife ever was.

And hey, she still has Etsy.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Every few months, I like to check in on this thread to see if he's finally had the balls to off himself already.

I would bet money that this past girlfriend stayed with him for as long as she did because she was guilted into staying. Wouldn't put it past Spoony to say shit like "If you leave me, then there's no more hope for me! I'll die if you leave meeee *whine*" Guilt can be a powerful, manipulative thing.

He is such a waste of human life. He feeds on other people's pity, and yet he wonders why the women in his life have left him. I don't feel bad at all for saying what I've just said.

Inigo

kiwifarms.net
Spoony's thirst is just pathetic. That's the thing that really sticks out to me reading his tweets: He was miserable with April, and now that she's gone he
Every few months, I like to check in on this thread to see if he's finally had the balls to off himself already.

I would bet money that this past girlfriend stayed with him for as long as she did because she was guilted into staying. Wouldn't put it past Spoony to say shit like "If you leave me, then there's no more hope for me! I'll die if you leave meeee *whine*" Guilt can be a powerful, manipulative thing.

He is such a waste of human life. He feeds on other people's pity, and yet he wonders why the women in his life have left him. I don't feel bad at all for saying what I've just said.
You shouldn't. I've long been a critic of people who are apologetic of Spoony and try to justify his behavior. The reality is that he's always been like this.