TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP. Twitter addict. Has pissed everything away.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
I know a guy whose wife left him and took almost everything but the house, which flooded a few weeks after she left.

This guy reapplied himself, got a big promotion at work, got the house fixed, went to a therapist to get through the tougher times, took up meditation, accepted help from his friends, started exercising to get in better shape, and now he has a girlfriend way better looking than his ex-wife ever was.

Even if he had done only half of those things, he'd be in a better position now than he was at the time his wife left. The lesson is doing something is better than nothing...just saying.
I think, that's one of the reasons why people don't feel sorry for Spoony anymore. They see what they could've become, if they ever gave up.

White Devil

Zyklon Ree
kiwifarms.net
Part of me kinda wishes April has a sperg-out on Twitter eventually and reveals he was emotionally and physically abusive to her. It would be interesting to see how many of his mouth-breathing, smooth-brained fans would still support him if a bombshell like that was ever dropped.
The reality is far more likely that he just ignored her all the time.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Which is weird because he wasn't an ugly dude, he was popular online and most behind the scenes footage showed him as charming and friendly. Now I get wanting to remain loyal to his girlfriend and not wanting a rebound immediately, but he easily could have done better than April. Goggles outright said she wanted him.

Idiot really should have used his looks and status when he had them.
She seemed very comfortable with Noah:

Reactions: 100% VIRGIN M00TY
Women are the worst thing to ever happen to Spoony apparently.

Far as I'm aware he only ever had 2 girlfriends, Scarlet and April. When Scarlet left he'd randomly bemoan "my heart was broken by a red haired dragon" and all that. There was that famous vlog he did where he got too drunk and started getting mopey over Scarlet and Linkara or some shit had to calm him down.

Now April has left him and it's just the worst thing to ever happen to his life once again.

my point is, it's pretty funny.
Scarlet leaving him fucked his ass up, He could have done better than April if he had fucking just realized "eh scarlet is just a chick, My life is sweet I make money from internet videos and got fans to keep me company on my forums." instead of going "OH WOE IS ME EVERYTHING SUCKS BECAUSE MY DICK ISN'T GETTING WET"

Then he got addicted to twitter and became the Spoony we know now.

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
Part of me kinda wishes April has a sperg-out on Twitter eventually and reveals he was emotionally and physically abusive to her. It would be interesting to see how many of his mouth-breathing, smooth-brained fans would still support him if a bombshell like that was ever dropped.
I highly doubt he was physically abusive.

Not because he's a good person, but rather because making the effort to hit someone is too much work.

SnakeMeter7

First Pharaoh of Detroit
kiwifarms.net
I highly doubt he was physically abusive.

Not because he's a good person, but rather because making the effort to hit someone is too much work.
I'll go further and say he couldn't. Judging by his diet and lack of exercise he probably has noodle arms compared to April who has to do physical work like in her job or shoveling snow from the driveway. I'd bet money that she could beat his ass into the ground in a fist fight.

Mr E. Grifter

Suits me.
kiwifarms.net
Scarlet leaving him fucked his ass up, He could have done better than April if he had fucking just realized "eh scarlet is just a chick, My life is sweet I make money from internet videos and got fans to keep me company on my forums." instead of going "OH WOE IS ME EVERYTHING SUCKS BECAUSE MY DICK ISN'T GETTING WET"

Then he got addicted to twitter and became the Spoony we know now.
Hadn't he spent the previous 4 years doing the same thing anyway?

Sure, April leaving made the situation worse - but the reality is that his issues are primarily his own. Her leaving may have kicked out another support, but the weight of his bullshit left the whole thing rotten and broken anyway.

Hadn't he spent the previous 4 years doing the same thing anyway?
Oh indeed, he has been this way since Scarlet left.

Sure, April leaving made the situation worse
He only latched onto April because she was willing to put up with his bullshit, She was a rebound who was so desperate and star struck she dealt with being the "Also Ran" for the past 4 years hoping he would get over Scarlet.

Instead Spoony sat, addicted to twitter not getting over his bullshit because he could get chemical happiness from his phone.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
It's odd that despite being way less popular on TGWTG, JewWario was more successful than Noah in every aspect of his life.

He had a wife. He had an army of cat girls that he could bang at conventions. When he got fired from TGWTG he went out and got a job. And when he felt like his life was over and meaningless, he had the courage to blow his brains out instead of whining about it on Twitter for a decade.

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
It's odd that despite being way less popular on TGWTG, JewWario was more successful than Noah in every aspect of his life.

He had a wife. He had an army of cat girls that he could bang at conventions. When he got fired from TGWTG he went out and got a job. And when he felt like his life was over and meaningless, he had the courage to blow his brains out instead of whining about it on Twitter for a decade.
That awkward moment when the most scandalous figure from the website you all came from is strangely more respectable than you.

Lucas Silva #4903141

kiwifarms.net

iirc, JewWario's job was at some kind of small retro gaming store. Once that place had to close down, he was basically fucked with no income (or not nearly enough to get by) and no way to get back into Channel Awesome because he was an alleged rapist.

For all his flaws, at least Spoony isn't a rapist. Not a high bar to clear, but it's something. Anyways, here's spoony being smug about a fortune cookie.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
iirc, JewWario's job was at some kind of small retro gaming store. Once that place had to close down, he was basically fucked with no income (or not nearly enough to get by) and no way to get back into Channel Awesome because he was an alleged rapist.

For all his flaws, at least Spoony isn't a rapist. Not a high bar to clear, but it's something. Anyways, here's spoony being smug about a fortune cookie.
That should be on his tombstone: "At least I didn't rape anyone."