TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP. Twitter addict. Has pissed everything away. Had a panic attack because of a mariachi band.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
He's getting a lot of money from his family, likely has been for at least a couple of years now, and has been careful about keeping it secret. There's no other way.

It's worth reiterating that we only know about his foreclosure because of the documents I dug up and Spoony's rather conspicuously never mentioned it, so I'm strongly inclined to believe he'd also hide any money he gets from his parents or Miles.
What are your thoughts on the games that he put on a poll for a stream? I mean, there were Death Stranding and Last of Us 2, these aren't old. Do you think they were donated to him or he still wastes his almost non-existent money on games, while gaging on expired beans?

hot hot leg

leg so hot u fry an eg
kiwifarms.net
The about-face from "THAT BITCH ABUSED ME FOR YEARS" to "I loved her cooking and wish she'd come back!" really paints a portrait of a stable and healthy partner, gotta say. Can't imagine why April passed on this specimen.

View attachment 1577912
View attachment 1577911
"You have literally no excuse not to stream. You've set your audience's standards at rock bottom. You don't have to pick the game. You don't even have to talk to us. Just turn on the camera and sit there playing a video game, you sad sack of shit. Just fucking DO IT."

"I don't feel well."

Water Resistance

kiwifarms.net
Good boy Noah managed to pull nearly 8 grand out of his ass to pay his property taxes this past summer. Such impressive financial acumen.

View attachment 1578949
Can you give a little more info about how this works in the US, actually? Where I live, property taxes are an annual thing. Is it a monthly thing in the US? Also, I am pretty sure, where I live this information is not public record. It is in the US?

CharlesBarkley

kiwifarms.net
The bank Is paying, not him, the bank pays and adds it to the mortage.

Dense mother fuckers
Wait... wait wait wait...

The hell is a bank??!

What are your thoughts on the games that he put on a poll for a stream? I mean, there were Death Stranding and Last of Us 2, these aren't old. Do you think they were donated to him or he still wastes his almost non-existent money on games, while gaging on expired beans?
Warthog is really desperate for Spoonys seed.

• Islamic Content
Reactions: JuanButNotForgotten

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
Can you give a little more info about how this works in the US, actually? Where I live, property taxes are an annual thing. Is it a monthly thing in the US? Also, I am pretty sure, where I live this information is not public record. It is in the US?
Usually, when someone gets a home loan, part of the monthly mortgage payment gets put into an escrow account. That account is what normally is used to pay things like homeowners insurance, property taxes, and the like. When the payment for the property tax comes up, or the homeowners insurance or whatever, the escrow account will disburse those funds automatically. Most places I've lived do the property tax payments twice a year. It just makes it a little easier on the homeowner and can keep them from getting socked with a big ol tax bill or insurance premium bill out of the blue. Some loans require use of an escrow account, some don't (but will sometimes still recommend it anyway).

That's kind of the gist of it, anyway.

kuniqsX

Dead man.
kiwifarms.net
Dude really needs a friend IRL to complain to. Doing it to people online is useless because you know nobody cares.

My take: dude promised a movie during a bipolar high, then a bipolar low came and he shrugged. I mean, whatever, no energy to act on promise buuut 5k a month no-effort income without consequences, right? Then bipolar high comes again along with realisation that he has no clue where to even start with this... aaand panic due to the fact that he made everything infinitely harder by promising lots during previous high and then fucking around during the bipolar low that came after.

Anyway, dude had this Spoony Movie idea back in his livejournal days, long before he was internet famous. Like @JuanButNotForgotten said earlier, his review material consisted of things he grew up with and felt nostalgic about, so he'd burn out sooner or later. I guess Loony saw what a joke Nostalgia Critic had become and decided he might as well do nothing and milk for asspats instead of making boring videos and gaining nothing from it.

RX-78NT-1 Alex Gundam

The Autist who unironically studied Klingon
kiwifarms.net
He's getting a lot of money from his family, likely has been for at least a couple of years now, and has been careful about keeping it secret. There's no other way.

It's worth reiterating that we only know about his foreclosure because of the documents I dug up and Spoony's rather conspicuously never mentioned it, so I'm strongly inclined to believe he'd also hide any money he gets from his parents or Miles.
I don't think anyone can get into Spoony's state of "depression" if they're not being looked after. Eventually you will have to get up off your arse and get some money together somehow. Because most people are afraid of having their house repossessed and ending up on the streets.

But Spoony no matter what he tells us gets finanical aid from his family. The absolute worst that will happen to him is that he will move back in with his family and he knows this. He's not "trapped" he's not even truly depressed. Spoony just wants attention. He'll be fine. But he thinks that if he gets the attention he wants that will somehow rejuvenate him. The problem being Spoony is such a narcissist that no one is capable of saying what he deems to be the right thing.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
If someone made a movie about the Spoony One's life, I would like it to be shown in reverse chronological order. Like Memento or Irreversible.

It would be kind of an underdog success story. It starts out with a hopeless disheveled man watching his house get repossessed and ends with Noah winning a Mashable award for funniest person on the internet.

Fromtheblackdepths

A Pelagic Horror Arrives
kiwifarms.net
If someone made a movie about the Spoony One's life, I would like it to be shown in reverse chronological order. Like Memento or Irreversible.

It would be kind of an underdog success story. It starts out with a hopeless disheveled man watching his house get repossessed and ends with Noah winning a Mashable award for funniest person on the internet.
And knowing Spoony that would be the first thirty minutes. It would soon turn into a slow entropic decline until he ends right back where he started.

Reactions: LORD IMPERATOR