TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP. Twitter addict. Has pissed everything away. Had a panic attack because of a mariachi band.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did Noah ever end up going to the dentist? Did he just forget about the excruciating pain and the abscess? I'm not a doctor, but I don't think an abscessed tooth just fixes itself.
He apparently did, then moaned about April not being around to "take care of him" while he recovered and claimed the bill stopped him from moving.

Anyways we're just in time for some of Noah's gayest, laziest sympathy baiting yet.

2020-09-12 19_51_09-Tweets with replies by Noah Antwiler (@TheSpoonyOne) _ Twitter.png2020-09-12 19_51_20-Tweets with replies by Noah Antwiler (@TheSpoonyOne) _ Twitter.png2020-09-12 19_51_39-Emperor Honkatine on Twitter_ _@TheSpoonyOne If not him than who he was na...png2020-09-12 19_51_50-Tweets with replies by Noah Antwiler (@TheSpoonyOne) _ Twitter.png

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Irreversible
That's actually a good comparison. It can start with Spoony sitting in his parent's basement lamenting to himself how everyone fucked him over and now he is miserable and can't stream. Then we move to the scene of absolute horror of him being evicted from his house, that is in a really bad condition. Then to his days of shitposting on Twitter with April working two jobs. Then we move to the 10-minute cut of him sperging on Twitter after "chain and love" joke. Then to him spending his days with TGWTG, being somewhat happy. Then to the time period of him winning Mashable, when he got the first taste of e-fame. Movie ends with him sitting in his parent's house and smiling after the first positive feedback to his Bayou Billy review. And even though it is technically "happy end", we know - that moment is long gone, buried under the mountain of wasted years and depression. And this is... Irreversible.

TherapyMan

kiwifarms.net
If someone made a movie about the Spoony One's life, I would like it to be shown in reverse chronological order. Like Memento or Irreversible.

It would be kind of an underdog success story. It starts out with a hopeless disheveled man watching his house get repossessed and ends with Noah winning a Mashable award for funniest person on the internet.
I'm thinking more of a past-present style where it cuts between the young up and coming Spoony demonstrating his rise to fame and the post-movie announcement Spoony showing his descent into obscurity. The film would culminate in Spoony's announcement that he's going to be making a movie, then immediately ending with him in a dark house, alone.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remembered to check back on this thread again when I heard about a thing going around on tiktok where a dude livestreamed his suicide cause he was depressed and his girlfriend left him. As usual looks like Spoony is still chugging along instead of becoming an hero.
If Spoony did that he would do it the same way as the tiktok guy- calling April one last time to yell at her that this was her fault and then pull the trigger with the line open

One last manipulation

I'm thinking more of a past-present style where it cuts between the young up and coming Spoony demonstrating his rise to fame and the post-movie announcement Spoony showing his descent into obscurity. The film would culminate in Spoony's announcement that he's going to be making a movie, then immediately ending with him in a dark house, alone.

I think we need a much darker ending - Spoony decides to move back to Arizona, loading the truck full of his smelly D&D books, big box PC games and broken dreams. As he drives, a smile beings to form on his face, the realisation that this is a new start, he can turn his life around. But as he gets distracted whilst deleting Twitter from his phone, he drives straight through a red light and dies in the crash.

Miles arrives on the scene, just seconds too late. As he holds his brother's lifeless body in his arms, he looks to the heavens and screams JAKOTTTTTTTAAAAAAA! as we fade to black.

Edit to avoid double post - back to the blame shifting and suicide baiting

Screenshot_2020-09-13 Noah Antwiler on Twitter.png

Last edited:

GloriousRapeRabbit

RapeRabbit of infinite glory
kiwifarms.net
"She meant everything to me. That's why I neglected her, made her the sole breadwinner, pushed her away, and never made her feel appreciated."
Ye he is not handling this quite honourly i would say.
The problem with spoony is that he has no pride. (or maybe its very missguided pride) Even among the most depressed there can usually be pride. Nobody wants to show off their misery...atleast try and hide the worst of it away. But not spoony no...he is laying it all out completely ruining anything good one might have to say about him.

BooneHelm

kiwifarms.net
It'll be interesting to see what happens to Spoony when the big move back to Arizona finally happens. Right now he's all alone living in a house that he bought with a former girlfriend. He probably walks around it remembering all the good times saying "We fell asleep here on the couch New Years Eve" or "This is where April put on the bull horns and took me from behind against the fireplace". Getting away from it will probably be good for him. Also living with other people, his parents, will give him someone to talk too. Eventually he'll have to step outside the house and this will hopefully lead to new friends.

1600008366069.png

1600008391848.png

Apostolis

Bugged life mechanics!
kiwifarms.net
It'll be interesting to see what happens to Spoony when the big move back to Arizona finally happens. Right now he's all alone living in a house that he bought with a former girlfriend. He probably walks around it remembering all the good times saying "We fell asleep here on the couch New Years Eve" or "This is where April put on the bull horns and took me from behind against the fireplace". Getting away from it will probably be good for him. Also living with other people, his parents, will give him someone to talk too. Eventually he'll have to step outside the house and this will hopefully lead to new friends.

View attachment 1593156
View attachment 1593158
What a surprise Noah! Doing nothing accomplishes nothing! Whether someone has notified the newspapers?

Mango Unchained

Cocaine and Cocaine Accessories
kiwifarms.net
Actually, it's the other way around, you fugly thirst for brains warthog; People like Noah are the reason mental illness isn't taken as seriously. He suffers from a condition yet profusely renounces help, while others eventually take any chance to rescontitute, no matter how flimsy.

She's so far gone into infatuation, not even cold showers and padded cells would help. And for all her white knighting, I didn't see a single offer to help him move or support physically. We know Spoonski's answer, yes, but just the intention would be a huge sign. Then again, she's far too comfy in her own demented world.