TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP. Twitter addict. Has pissed everything away. Had a panic attack because of a mariachi band.

zrowsdower

kiwifarms.net
I'm trying to understand the blind defending that people like rachel baker is doing but it's really hard to do so. I looked back at his Spoony movie video and I didn't realize how soon after making it how quickly he lashed out at someone for basically questioning and pointing out how he wasn't keeping his word. I would like to think that no one is beyond help, but this clearly isn't the case with this lazy asshole.

Tripping Nice Clown

kiwifarms.net
I'm trying to understand the blind defending that people like rachel baker is doing but it's really hard to do so. I looked back at his Spoony movie video and I didn't realize how soon after making it how quickly he lashed out at someone for basically questioning and pointing out how he wasn't keeping his word. I would like to think that no one is beyond help, but this clearly isn't the case with this lazy asshole.
I can only see it as folks enabling the fuck out of him for giving him ass pats and kissing up to him. Like, for fuck's sake, sometimes, someone needs a kick in the ass. He'd get more respect in my book by doing the right fucking thing and either commit to his online career or quit. He can't get therapy either way without money, so he should be doing one or the other.

Fucking idiot that he is. -_-

Tripping Nice Clown

kiwifarms.net
If a tweet telling Noah to neck himself is enough to get the warthog to break her phone and start sperg screaming, I hope she never stumbles onto the farms.
Fuck, what is that lady's deal, anyways? Even when I tweeted at Spoony, I did not get why she was being nice like that.

Like, there are better dudes out there that deserve the kindness she's giving more than this dumbass does.

But then again, when it comes to Spoony, I'm a filthy centrist: not about to tell him to do a David Caradine, but also not about to kiss his ass either.

And to think I was one of April's last customers before she put her shop on hiatus. Lol!

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This whole dynamic Spoony has with his hangers-on is really dumb and a little fucked up. He constantly tweets about not streaming, but instead of just saying "I don't want to do streaming anymore, I'm shutting it all down good-bye" he always cloaks it in this melodramatic, cowardly "I can't stream... for your sakes! I am just so endlessly sad that it would be unpleasant- for you! So I will spare you all my sad and haunted visage."

At the same time instead of calling him on his bullshit and letting Spoony go, his followers respond with a similarly flowery and untruthful "Oh it's totally okay if you don't stream self care uwu! But if you DID stream we would all watch, so maybe you should stream :3" because they don't really care how Spoony feels, they don't care that he has for months now made it known that his heart really isn't in it anymore, they just want him to stream and be funny man again.

Totally Awesome

Let's sift some heads!
kiwifarms.net
This whole dynamic Spoony has with his hangers-on is really dumb and a little fucked up. He constantly tweets about not streaming, but instead of just saying "I don't want to do streaming anymore, I'm shutting it all down good-bye" he always cloaks it in this melodramatic, cowardly "I can't stream... for your sakes! I am just so endlessly sad that it would be unpleasant for you! So I will spare you all my sad and haunted visage."

At the same time instead of calling him on his bullshit and letting Spoony go, his followers respond with a similarly flowery and untruthful "Oh it's totally okay if you don't stream self care uwu! But if you DID stream we would all watch, so maybe you should stream :3" because they don't really care how Spoony feels, they just want him to stream and be funny man again.
I don't think the fans are enabling his behavior. They genuinely believe his posts to be truthful, so their responses make sense. If Spoony just said he doesn't want to stream anymore, then the fans would eventually accept it and go away. Spoony's tweets are full of complaints about being depressed, so fans try to help.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Travoltron

Water Resistance

kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, my ass gets blocked for telling him to dust off his college degree, close the Patreon, apologize, and ghost himself on Twitter. And I was one of the nicer ones instead of being an outright dick to him.
I'd just be happy knowing that piece of shit read my reality check, and the best response he could come up with was blocking me.

Tripping Nice Clown

kiwifarms.net
I'd just be happy knowing that piece of shit read my reality check, and the best response he could come up with was blocking me.
Yeah, I am pretty happy about that, honestly. Was wondering how long it'd take for him to block me. Didn't realize that proposing a solution would be the way to go, but let's be real here, he doesn't want an answer, whether it's easy or hard. He just wants to be an emo git.

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think the fans are enabling his behavior. They genuinely believe his posts to be truthful, so their responses make sense. If Spoony just said he doesn't want to stream anymore, then the fans would eventually accept it and go away. Spoony's tweets are full of complaints about being depressed, so fans try to help.
I could understand their responses when this first started, but at this point it's been, what, 4 months of this? Yes, Spoony should stop being a pussy and directly say it, but even so, at some point a normal person would pick up that the excuses are a lot of hot air and he has no intention of streaming no matter what is said to him.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
I could understand their responses when this first started, but at this point it's been, what, 4 months of this? Yes, Spoony should stop being a pussy and directly say it, but even so, at some point a normal person would pick up that the excuses are a lot of hot air and he has no intention of streaming no matter what is said to him.
4 months? Oh my sweet summer child.

Noah has been crying on twitter for years. Really he has been crying since the start. "I did the E.T. review with the worst toothache!" "I had to eat a pepper and I hate peppers!"

He's just a whiny bitch all around.