TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP. Twitter addict. Has pissed everything away. Had a panic attack because of a mariachi band.

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
^^^ Very True

Its been said before. We can point at April, Scarlet, the drama with Lupa and JO, and various other things, but at the end of the day, those are just elements in a story that would have played out the way it did regardless.

If it wasn't those cases, it would have been something/someone else.

Reactions: Travoltron

kuniqsX

Dead man.
kiwifarms.net
People who tell others to kill themselves should eat shit and DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!@!@!@@!@

People who are meanies online are the reason for stigma against the mentally ill. Also I snap into berzerker rage
after someone disagrees with me. Also I have PTSD, LGBT and FBI after being homeless for 3 days when my mom threw me out after an argument.

"I rage and scream in a pillow because strangers online trigger me."
"I literally punch dollar store trees to death because christmas triggers me."

Is this bitch a parody account, too?

Bob-omb

kiwifarms.net

JohnMc

Mr. Karate
kiwifarms.net

DuckofDoom

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1598047View attachment 1598048

Gee, I wonder why. Maybe if you hadn't wasted $300+ on bullshit you would be able to eat now.
View attachment 1598052

I like how she basically doxxed herself, btw. This girl needs a guardian, she cannot be trusted to function alone as an adult.
Ah yes, why buy food when you could buy Pokemon toys and wrestling merchandise. The ideas of "disposable income" and "living within your means" seem completely foreign to her and Noah. And many of the other cows out there, come to think of it.

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, why buy food when you could buy Pokemon toys and wrestling merchandise. The ideas of "disposable income" and "living within your means" seem completely foreign to her and Noah. And many of the other cows out there, come to think of it.

So what kind of food is Warthog buying anyway? If you're willing to invest in some spices, buy bulk meat, rice, pasta, yogurt, peanut butter, wheat bread, frozen veggies and soups, and make everything from scratch, you could eat like a queen for five dollars a day. Get a crock pot, some boullion, veggie soup, potatoes and some low-grade stew meat and you can make a beef stew that will last you a week. Freeze what you don't eat and store it for later. If all you're buying is sugar-loaded, prepackaged meals, you're going to be hungry more often and spend more on food.