TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP. Twitter addict. Has pissed everything away. Had a panic attack because of a mariachi band.

Bogs

He didn't play Bond as a Welshman
kiwifarms.net
You know, I wanted to ask if she is going to kill herself if Spoony blocks her, but considering she emulates him so hard, the answer is "never".
I think will always have a "someday my prince will come" mentality no matter what he does, outside of suicide. God knows what she'll do then, probably pull a Hunchback of Notre Dame and hold his corpse for all eternity

grandpasatan

kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, why buy food when you could buy Pokemon toys and wrestling merchandise. The ideas of "disposable income" and "living within your means" seem completely foreign to her and Noah. And many of the other cows out there, come to think of it.
I'll admit that I felt bad for her about the money thing with her health problems, until I saw the purchases. I'm all for buying yourself a small treat, but an ugly Rocklove necklace is around $100, and that's no small treat when you couldn't even afford groceries for a while. Kind of breathtaking how self-sabotaging she is and also tone-deaf: complaining about money then posting every stupid pop culture thing you buy online?

Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 7.15.29 AM.png

Guys, help me out: Being tagged in relation to a "violent nightmare" is most dude's love language, right?

Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 7.15.36 AM.png

GloriousRapeRabbit

RapeRabbit of infinite glory
kiwifarms.net
This Rachel chick is more interesting to me than Spoony at this point.

I'm no dermatologist, but why doesn't she just get the thing on her face cut off? Maybe it's the kind of thing that grows back anyway?
I really want to know more about her. I dont have twitter so i guess i could go there (but i wont)
She is the most interesting aspect of spoonys life at this point. I dont have enough knowledge about her yet to know if i should laugh at her or pity the poor fool.

Reactions: Sparkletor 2.0

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
I'll admit that I felt bad for her about the money thing with her health problems, until I saw the purchases. I'm all for buying yourself a small treat, but an ugly Rocklove necklace is around $100, and that's no small treat when you couldn't even afford groceries for a while. Kind of breathtaking how self-sabotaging she is and also tone-deaf: complaining about money then posting every stupid pop culture thing you buy online?

View attachment 1600078

Guys, help me out: Being tagged in relation to a "violent nightmare" is most dude's love language, right?

View attachment 1600079
Someone needs to introduce her to Bex Gerber. They’re two peas in a pod.

I dont have enough knowledge about her yet to know if i should laugh at her or pity the poor fool.
Yeah that's kinda where I'm at with her. I don't think that spending free time on the farms and laughing at speds is a particularly healthy thing for me to do, but most of the time I can at least rationalize it to an extent knowing that I'm laughing at shitty people. Lucas Werner, Russel Greer, and Spoony--to a lesser extent--are flaming shitheels.

Rachel just seems like a sad case of ugly + poor + mental illness for right now.

Way too many people see numbers in their bank account as permission to indulge in whatever stupid thing gets the dopamine flowing, then when they need money to take care of the actual necessities of life, stare at the flies coming out of their wallets in genuine bewilderment.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Next week is one of the final hearings for Spoony's foreclosure case, a routine conference (status call) between the plaintiff and judge. I think the next hearings will be for the eviction and sale. I'd also guess this two month lull was supposed to be Spoony's grace period to redeem the mortgage.

2020-09-16 13_28_03-Details.png

Also, the record showing the plaintiff paying into the foreclosure legal aid fund (mandatory in Spoon's jurisdiction to order to file for foreclosure) disappeared a couple of months ago. Maybe it's because Noah didn't make use of it - I don't know.

kuniqsX

Dead man.
kiwifarms.net
You know, I wanted to ask if she is going to kill herself if Spoony blocks her, but considering she emulates him so hard, the answer is "never".
Yeah, when you're such a failure suicidees are role models compared to you.
This Rachel chick is more interesting to me than Spoony at this point.

I'm no dermatologist, but why doesn't she just get the thing on her face cut off? Maybe it's the kind of thing that grows back anyway?
Why pay a dermatologist Xk to cut an emergency food ration from your face when you can buy 10 junk necklaces instead?

View attachment 1600078
TBF I don't understand why people pay hundreds of thousands for pieces of geometrically-cut quartz or carbon.
For 100$ you could buy a gram of some pseudo-cocaine research chemical and have 0 depression 24h/day for at least a week. Fuck, you would actually have energy to look for a job no matter how depressed you were before taking the first snort.
I'm kinda facetious with this but if you're wasting a hundred bucks for a dopamine hit, how about spending it on literally a bag of dopamine hits? Economies of scale and all, people!

Mango Unchained

Cocaine and Cocaine Accessories
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, when you're such a failure suicidees are role models compared to you.

Why pay a dermatologist Xk to cut an emergency food ration from your face when you can buy 10 junk necklaces instead?

TBF I don't understand why people pay hundreds of thousands for pieces of geometrically-cut quartz or carbon.
For 100$ you could buy a gram of some pseudo-cocaine research chemical and have 0 depression 24h/day for at least a week. Fuck, you would actually have energy to look for a job no matter how depressed you were before taking the first snort.
I'm kinda facetious with this but if you're wasting a hundred bucks for a dopamine hit, how about spending it on literally a bag of dopamine hits? Economies of scale and all, people!
At this point I gotta bring up the closer definition of the quote unquote rush they're after; What they get from Twatter arsepats and fantasy knickknacks is not dopamine, but rather serotonine. The former is a literal rush that pumps you into action, fueled by the promise of more energy shots via success while the latter is a stabilizer of your psyche, prompting you to suppress dem bad feelz and relax. I think it fits more into their pathological and psychological image, since they don't want to overcome their problems per se, but rather silence them until they magically vanish. It blinds them from beneficial decisions like food and rent for tchotchkes 'n attention. A dopamine rush would make them reckless and jolt them from their greasy seat, so I fully agree with the usage of power flour. Feeding emotional chocolates to them will only result in more unmotivational fattening ergo passiveness.

Last edited:

Bob-omb

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1600078

View attachment 1600079
I’m kinda curious who’s financially enabling her to piss away money on these trinkets. 🤔

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone should do the honors.
I doubt she's of interest other than that she happens to have a cow as an object of obsession. And Spoony barely qualifies as that anymore, even.

Although it would be funny if Spoony's end comes not from himself but from some warthog he's ignored on twitter that decides to finally come be with him forever.