Disaster "The Squad" Megathread - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Talib Derangement Syndrome

Should we abolish ICE and exempt Latinos from immigration laws?

• Yes

Votes: 28 3.3%
  • No

Votes: 96 11.2%
  • No Human Is Illegal

Votes: 34 4.0%
  • Hahahahahahahaha :story:

Votes: 153 17.8%
  • Someone needs to tard-wrangle AOC, Tlaib, and Omar

Votes: 351 40.9%
  • Breh

Votes: 35 4.1%
  • Brah

Votes: 30 3.5%
  • Bruh

Votes: 132 15.4%

• Total voters

TchPiKinmup

kiwifarms.net
Alexandria Ocasio Cortez is Wonder Woman
source: Bleeding Cool
Devil’s Due Comics is publishing the unofficial-but-seemingly-tolerated Alexandria Ocasio Cortez & The Freshman Force: New Party Who Dis? one-shot comic book in May.

The NY Collector Cave store has commissioned an exclusive cover by artist Carla Cohen. and it seems to present Alexandria Ocasio Cortez in a rather familiar light.

It’s limited to a 250 print run and is selling on their site for thirty bucks, pre-ordered.

Auto Draft

Here’s the solicitation for the standard version…

ALEXANDRIA OCASIO CORTEZ & FRESHMAN FORCE WHO DIS ONE SHOT
DEVILS DUE /1FIRST COMICS, LLC
(W) Josh Blaylock, Dean Haspiel, Pat Shand, Shawn DePasquale, Various (A) Hoyt Silva, Jill Thompson (A/CA) Tim Seeley
It’s Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the “Freshmen Force” (of Congress) vs. the establishment in this all-new special! Comic creators converge to celebrate the election of the most diverse group of freshman Representatives in history, and spare no-one in this satire that takes aim at Washington. From the house that brought you Barack the Barbarian! Featuring comics from various artists and bonus activities and games.In Shops: May 15, 2019
SRP: $5.99

LordKaT

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Devil’s Due Comics is publishing the unofficial-but-seemingly-tolerated Alexandria Ocasio Cortez & The Freshman Force: New Party Who Dis? one-shot comic book in May.

The NY Collector Cave store has commissioned an exclusive cover by artist Carla Cohen. and it seems to present Alexandria Ocasio Cortez in a rather familiar light.

It’s limited to a 250 print run and is selling on their site for thirty bucks, pre-ordered.

Auto Draft

The cult of personality surrounding politicians like Trump and AOC frightens me. This is not a path we should so proudly be marching down.

The 8 of Spades

If Only You Knew How HONK HONK Things Really Are
kiwifarms.net

Auto Draft

The fucking headgear isn't even aligned to her face. Secondly, she's not going to fuck you no matter how many times you do this Soy Boy Brigade.

Weppers

kiwifarms.net

Auto Draft

Now I smell tears and boners...

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Auto Draft

That's a violation of 4 U.S. Code § 8 - Respect for Flag (b) and 4 U.S. Code § 8 - Respect for Flag (d) and I'm not sure why I know that off the top of my head. I'm always amused by how often these patriotic depictions violate flag codes, though. There's a palpable irony to it.

Compositesludge

kiwifarms.net

Auto Draft

What in the world? Did she sign off on this? It's so incredibly weird, especially considering Wonder Woman's checkered history as a semi-subtle fetish icon. Or I guess you can go with more contemporary depictions of Wonder Woman as portrayed by a former IDF soldier, but I'm not sure how much Tlaib and Omar would like that interpretation.

Compositesludge

kiwifarms.net
I'm sure most of AOC's male fanboys would love to be hurt and dominated by her. Gotta change the outfit though. An outfit with colors reminiscent of the American flag would really kill the mood.
I think she's spoken out about being uncomfortable with people who are specifically interested in her because of how she looks. Getting depicted in an outfit like that (it's definitely not armor like more contemporary depictions of Diana as a warrior first and foremost) doesn't seem like it'd help with that perception at all.

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net

Auto Draft

That "A" is as garishly out of place as a bad watermark. I'm useless with shopping, but if I was doing it for a wider audience than the farms, I would make sure that bush league shit didn't happen. That was exceptional from a professional.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL as if she'd be in her position if people weren't specifically interested in her looks.

It's easy to say you don't want benefits you're going to keep receiving no matter what.
She auditioned for the job specifically because Justice Democrats was looking for young "attractive" Millennials to use as their puppet candidates, if she's whining about people focusing on her looks she's just being the giant hypocrite we all know she is.

JosephStalin

Vozhd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Folks, this child has doubled down on her position that all is well at the VA. Holy fucking shit. She never spent one day in uniform. Someone needs to tell her parents to come get their child; she is annoying all the adults.

https://freebeacon.com/issues/ocasio-cortez-doubles-down-says-va-problems-are-a-myth/?utm_source=Freedom+Mail&utm_campaign=c5d422c8a1-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_04_29_11_45_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b5e6e0e9ea-c5d422c8a1-46531173

Ocasio-Cortez Doubles Down, Says VA Problems Are a ‘Myth’

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.) reinforced her opposition to reforming the Department of Veterans Affairs on Saturday, calling it a "myth" that the system was broken and in need of reform.

Ocasio-Cortez pledged at a town hall a week ago that she would fight bipartisan efforts to reform the scandal-plagued VA health system.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it," she said in remarks reported on by the Washington Free Beacon last week. "The idea that this thing that isn't broken, this thing that provides the highest quality care to our veterans somehow needs to be fixed, optimized, tinkered with until you don't even recognize it anymore."

Ocasio-Cortez acknowledged the criticism her opposition to VA reform had received, but doubled down on her defense of the status quo at the agency, according to video of the Queens town hallcaptured by America Rising.

"You might have heard Fox News talking about it," Ocasio-Cortez said, "because there is a myth that all VAs everywhere are broken."

The freshman congresswoman said the goal is to "starve" the agency of funding.

"If we can starve them of budgets and make sure they can't do their job, then we can say the whole system should be thrown away," she said at the Queens town hall. "I'm not going to back down from protecting the VA."

VA reform legislation passed through both chambers of Congress with large majorities last year, before Ocasio-Cortez was a member. The reform was aimed at giving veterans more flexibility in their health care decisions.

The agency came under increased scrutiny during the Obama administration when a large number of veterans died while waiting for care.

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Folks, this child has doubled down on her position that all is well at the VA. Holy fucking shit. She never spent one day in uniform. Someone needs to tell her parents to come get their child; she is annoying all the adults.

https://freebeacon.com/issues/ocasio-cortez-doubles-down-says-va-problems-are-a-myth/?utm_source=Freedom+Mail&utm_campaign=c5d422c8a1-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_04_29_11_45_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b5e6e0e9ea-c5d422c8a1-46531173

Ocasio-Cortez Doubles Down, Says VA Problems Are a ‘Myth’

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.) reinforced her opposition to reforming the Department of Veterans Affairs on Saturday, calling it a "myth" that the system was broken and in need of reform.

Ocasio-Cortez pledged at a town hall a week ago that she would fight bipartisan efforts to reform the scandal-plagued VA health system.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it," she said in remarks reported on by the Washington Free Beacon last week. "The idea that this thing that isn't broken, this thing that provides the highest quality care to our veterans somehow needs to be fixed, optimized, tinkered with until you don't even recognize it anymore."

Ocasio-Cortez acknowledged the criticism her opposition to VA reform had received, but doubled down on her defense of the status quo at the agency, according to video of the Queens town hallcaptured by America Rising.

"You might have heard Fox News talking about it," Ocasio-Cortez said, "because there is a myth that all VAs everywhere are broken."

The freshman congresswoman said the goal is to "starve" the agency of funding.

"If we can starve them of budgets and make sure they can't do their job, then we can say the whole system should be thrown away," she said at the Queens town hall. "I'm not going to back down from protecting the VA."

VA reform legislation passed through both chambers of Congress with large majorities last year, before Ocasio-Cortez was a member. The reform was aimed at giving veterans more flexibility in their health care decisions.

The agency came under increased scrutiny during the Obama administration when a large number of veterans died while waiting for care.
Is she trying to make people forget about her Green New Deal trash fire by lighting an even bigger dumpster on fire? That's the only reason I can think of that she's suddenly decided to "protect" the VA.

Also, anyone who doesn't think the VA has any problems is willfully exceptional.

Iceland Heavy

kiwifarms.net
Is she trying to make people forget about her Green New Deal trash fire by lighting an even bigger dumpster on fire? That's the only reason I can think of that she's suddenly decided to "protect" the VA.

Also, anyone who doesn't think the VA has any problems is willfully exceptional.

View attachment 742063
So her overall message is that the system as a whole in America is completely broken and needs radical reform, but not the VA, that can stay as-is apparently?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino