Disaster "The Squad" Megathread - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Talib Derangement Syndrome

Should we abolish ICE and exempt Latinos from immigration laws?

• Yes

Votes: 28 3.3%
  • No

Votes: 96 11.3%
  • No Human Is Illegal

Votes: 32 3.8%
  • Hahahahahahahaha :story:

Votes: 152 17.8%
  • Someone needs to tard-wrangle AOC, Tlaib, and Omar

Votes: 350 41.0%
  • Breh

Votes: 34 4.0%
  • Brah

Votes: 30 3.5%
  • Bruh

Votes: 131 15.4%

• Total voters

Casey0714

kiwifarms.net
I'm about as fascist as Demosthenes.

People who think me calling something disgusting or degenerate means I think it should be illegal make me think the left is crawling with authoritarians.

By your definition, they aren't fascists because they hate their own country and have a bizarre masochistic streak. It's a distinction, but hardly a praiseworthy one.
Correct. It is kinda odd how similar the left have become to the traditional right they oppose though. Rather than an established religion, they've kinda inadvertantly created a deity out of the idea of diversity that have led them to partake in the same psuedo-religious fervor and rather than being nationalists, the globalist agenda's globalist state is something of a Utopian ideal forming a ideological nation they seek to create and hold alliance to. If they ever became successful in creating it, they would then become nationalists and fall under the fascist definition by continuing to meet the authoritarian prerequisite.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
White supremacy is actually really easy to define, especially in this most recent instance. Its a bit disingenuous to claim that the definition of white supremacy has been watered down and muddied when shooters keep posting manifestos where their aims are made explicitly clear.

White supremacy includes the belief that whites are superior to other races, that "western civilization" cannot be continued to by non-whites, and that violence is justified in keeping a country majority-white. White supremacists view non-whites as invaders in their country (even when they're here legally) and view high birthrates amongst non-whites as a fundamental threat that must be up-ended through either political or violent means. A white supremacist's political ideology and beliefs are driven by a direct desire to keep whites a majority at all costs. None of this is particularly new or very deep.
And we don't like that you project all of these things onto every person who simply doesn't like the Democrats' tax plan, or because we believe that your identity politics that prioritizes whoever you've decided is currently the biggest victim at the expense of victimizing other victims that you championed for five minutes prior. You call us white supremacist supporters because we are performing real liberalism that you wanted us to do yesterday but it contradicts what you've arbitrarily changed to today. We always have to live by black-and-white morality where if we do one little thing you don't like it means we are responsible for every evil in the world, yet you and your tribe gets to have infinite shades of grey. Every time we point out the awful shit that results from your ideals you just brush it off as being a necessary drawback and you still get to call yourselves morally correct. I think you honestly believe that if you could press a magic button to kill 500 people in a school somewhere and it would make the next cop killing an innocent not happen it would be okay for you to do it, but if I say "blacks should be treated equally to whites" I am now somehow guilty of ruining the world.

Your entire ideology demands that we always submit ourselves to you and whatever you want 100% and pretend only your concerns and priorities matter and ours never do. And you still have the nerve to wonder why you face resistance? People like me were all on board with you when you were mocking the Bush administration and the Republicans' "if you don't support us then the terrorists win" rhetoric. Now you are the ones saying "if you don't support us the terrorists white supremacists win". And so long as you are incapable of understanding that you are susceptible to the same egomania as your opponents, you'll keep losing.

yes it is. What it actually means is any one who doesn't obey the democrats or dare crictize them. Has nothing do with racism.

For example Apple computers is known for leftist sympathis es yet subcontract s with a Chinese company named foxcom with working conditions so bad the workers try to commit suicide daily. To me the idea of some white
bourgeoisie telling folks they are racist yet is the reason why non whites are killing themselves is a bit absurd.

Yet if I bring that up on left wing forums I get called "nazi".

second thing the reason why you yammering on about "white supremacy"
is because you think non white are easy to control. As in dumb. as in easily suckered. That why you favor them so much. How this any different then an alt righter yammering on about race and iq and the like?
Exactly my point. @Ashy the Angel you honestly seem to believe that nonwhite people are all savage child races that need to be corralled and controlled. When progs cry "white supremacy" their only complaint seems to be that nonwhites aren't being controlled in the correct way. And then whenever a black person dares to buck the yoke and express conservative thought or whatever the progressive war machine loses its mind, how dare this uncle tom deny our superiority and leave the plantation. It's like God in the Bible telling dissident sinners that they will face eternal damnation for not accepting His holy love. Social justice is a blind and judgmental religion exactly like that. Go talk to an actual young black person and admit that all this social justice reeeing is just a bunch of wealthy white kids with no real problems trying to one-up each other, I doubt you'll find a single one who disagrees with that. All of this crap is just white man's burden in a politically correct gloss.

Like @SmallTalk201 says you'll cry day and night about reparations for 19th century slavery or Russian hackers because that's what the mob has decided is currently popular, but if we bring up how you all play with a bunch of Apple toys that are manufactured for you by real slave labor that exists now and is used by hypocritical lying false-progressive tech companies now we get called bigots, because slavery that made cotton is an easier target than slavery that makes toys you'd have to give up. Cotton isn't fun to play with like smartphones but even then you don't have to give it up because we now have cotton that's not made by American slave labor, but unlike the shirts you buy at Target there's no similar ethical alternative that lets you keep your phones so *waves magic wand* ta-da, now the labor conditions employed by the woke-because-their-PR-department-tells-you-they-are media monopolies you support just isn't a priority. How convenient, you can be righteous and keep your fun too!

Bring up how young black kids are getting slaughtered by each other in the streets and are given no actual help to break the cycle and we get called racist, because mass shootings are only news when it happens in your schools and malls instead of in "the hood" which is far away enough that you don't need to worry about it. What good luck - you can look good for being opposed to gun violence, and still not look bad for being critical of black culture too!

Bring up how black and latino and muslim culture all oppress women terribly and those women get zero help from white man's burdeneers who tell them "no that's your culture, that's what you believe" and we get called sexist, because admitting that nonwhite cultures also practice bad behavior and can be held responsible for their own actions just as much as white people can be breaks this illusory contract you have that you'll leave them alone so long as they blindly vote for your racist leaders, and strays dangerously close to admitting that your promise to handle their problems for them and make their lives better hasn't been working. But that's okay, so long as you can show off that you're a crusader for race rights progress while not letting anyone else with different ideas in that club! Not only does doing nothing to address those real issues in these communities make you good, it actually makes you better than all the other white people because you get to have a monopoly on being good! You get to win the contest!

You all arbitrarily decide which social justice subjects are important and which ones are not and gee what a coincidence, the only important ones are always the ones that require other people to change the way they live but never you or your tribe.

Last edited:
You're not a nazi. You're pretty much just a standard conservative. Unfortunately you're catching flak for what the more extreme members of your side are doing. Your political leanings have essentially been hijacked to provide cover for extremists. Today's nazis don't call themselves nazis, for obvious reasons. They instead choose more gentle terms, like white identitarian, white nationalist, nationalist conservative, etc. They rely on people saying "oh well you just call everyone you don't like a nazi" to defend them. If you're getting called one you don't have to pretend to be one just to score gotcha points against libtards. Purge the fucking fash from your ranks.
Hey look, Motte and Bailey in action!

I forget which is which, but fuck it.

Here's Ashy retreating to the logical... motte position. White supremicists aka "nazis" are people who want to kill nonwhites or otherwise prevent nonwhites from controlling western society, and those people are bad and racist.
Yeah, that's a position most normal people won't disagree with. The thing is, in this position, the numbers of actual "Nazis" is really small, because we're just talking about actual for real violent white supremacists, or at least those who sympathise with them.

Then, later, he will return to the illogical bailey position. All you trump supporters are nazis! Of course, when pressed, he'll admit any individual trump supporter isn't a nazi, it's just those other nazis making them look bad. Which nazis? Everyone knows conservatives are all nazis!

Hey Ashy, read this: https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Motte_and_bailey

Shockingly logical, at least in its definition and examples. I don't think you can accuse that of being a right wing source though.

Don't you want to actually argue well? I imagine you have some point you're trying to prove, or some conclusion you'd like people to draw, but until you learn to formulate a non-shit argument you're just going to be written off as an idiot and/or troll.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net

Here's Ashy retreating to the logical... motte position. White supremicists aka "nazis" are people who want to kill nonwhites or otherwise prevent nonwhites from controlling western society, and those people are bad and racist.
Yeah, that's a position most normal people won't disagree with. The thing is, in this position, the numbers of actual "Nazis" is really small, because we're just talking about actual for real violent white supremacists, or at least those who sympathise with them.

Then, later, he will return to the illogical bailey position. All you trump supporters are nazis! Of course, when pressed, he'll admit any individual trump supporter isn't a nazi, it's just those other nazis making them look bad. Which nazis? Everyone knows conservatives are all nazis!

Shockingly logical, at least in its definition and examples. I don't think you can accuse that of being a right wing source though.

Don't you want to actually argue well? I imagine you have some point you're trying to prove, or some conclusion you'd like people to draw, but until you learn to formulate a non-shit argument you're just going to be written off as an idiot and/or troll.
Dude, he's got you. The definition of nazi literally means "this guy posts a link to rationalwiki.org". Hitler did it all the time on message boards in the 30s. Checkmate, fascist.

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
This is very offensive! Im not a Nazi, i just want to go back to the good old times.
Just basic right for peasants, a colonial empire to rule over lesser human races, a Hohenzollern as Kaiser, etc.
thats the opposite of what Nazis want..

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
How would the Conservatives do that any more than they already have? Conservatives rebuke white nationalism nearly every time they go up onto a podium; even Trump himself did so multiple times over this past week. There is absolutely no shortage of anyone in this country willing to point at the Far Right and go, "Get the fuck out of here." Even people like Paul Joseph Watson will do that, and he's swung off pretty far to the right, himself.
Yeah; I don't think Ashy really has any clue who their supposed opposition actually is. I suspect that's true of most people who sling terms like "nazi" and "white supremacist" around in casual company with terms like "conservatives" or "republicans".

But, I mean, that's understandable. It's so important to them that the narrative be true that little details like facts just need to be plastered over with ignorance or conspiracy theories.

There's a reason most of us rarely bother to denounce white nationalism, though. And it's not that we support it. It's because, just like you see when Trump tries to do it - denouncing it just proves, to people who throw those accusations around, that you actually are supporting it, and you're just trying to cover your ass, while secretly sending out dogwhistles and subliminal fucking messages.

The other reason we general don't bother is because it's like asking someone to denounce Flat Earthism.

MembersSchoolPizza

kiwifarms.net
Not true!

Some of us get elevated to "nazi water-boy"!

I think that means I outrank all of you people who are only Nazi-by-association.

SmallTalk201

kiwifarms.net
Guys don't be mean to Ashy. She's a good poster and my best friend.
Antifa is at risk of being labeled a terrorist organization by the federal government. If ashy here can t handle scrutiny by a bunch of shit posters then it might not be a good idea be part of a group which might soon become scrutinized by law enforcement.

the inability to handle verbal scrutiny also means Ashley lacks true conviction in their beliefs. Such a lack of conviction is not going help a person endure and over come any consequences or hardships as a result of engaging in a true political struggle.

Last edited:

MembersSchoolPizza

kiwifarms.net
So, a little more thinking while I was getting ready for the day...

Here's the thing about "denouncements"... They're traps. But they're traps both for the person you demand a denouement from, and logical traps for those that demand them.

There's a reason that, when the terrorism craze was as it's height a decade and change ago, I wasn't out there demanding every Muslim or person or middle eastern extraction I encountered denounce terrorism, like some regrettable factions of the GOP were.

The thing is... Most people, at least in the western world? Like, 80%+ of people? Most of us are all pretty similar, once you get past the paint job. We might worship different gods, our parents might have come from different countries, our skin colors might be different, we might punch a different ticket at the ballot box, we might order pizza from different pizza chains. But despite however radically different the paint job might be, we surprisingly hold fairly similar standards about the big ticket things. Most people don't support Muslim terrorism, anymore than most people support terrorism of a White Nationalist bent. Most people don't support terrorism.

If you operate from that premise
, asking people to denounce something is stupid - the only reason you would demand a person denounce a thing is if you suspect they actually believe in that thing. As I said upthread, you wouldn't go up to a random person on the street and demand that they denounce Flat Earthism, would you?

But then we get to the logical trap for the people demanding it - since you only demand it of people you suspect of it, you are pre-primed to disbelieve any denouncements they end up making. It's the juror's trap, all over again. That is, the problem where some people on a jury are pre-disposed to assume anyone on trial is guilty, because why else would they be on trial?

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Yeah; I don't think Ashy really has any clue who their supposed opposition actually is. I suspect that's true of most people who sling terms like "nazi" and "white supremacist" around in casual company with terms like "conservatives" or "republicans".
Here's the steelman* assessment I'll offer Ashy: I think Ashy is honestly trying to dialogue with us in the best way he knows how. But he honestly truly believes the party line that infection by the bad guys is a "one drop" rule, so if you agree with any conservative position then you are automatically aligned to white supremacists. You and I and every other conservative and liberal here are committing a grievous error and it is not reasonable to listen to our concerns at all. That is what people like Ashy have been taught, and it feels good to believe it (what child wouldn't love to be told they are special and right all the time just because?) so that's what Ashy believes. That's the complaint my big textwall was about: people like Ashy thrive on circular logic. Ashy is being relatively "nice" by coming here to post, but he doesn't look at it as a chance to listen to other people's positions. It's only a chance to preach his own sermon, like a priest trying to save the damned. You either agree with him or you are evil and that's that. When Ashy gets in trouble he wants to offer context and rationalization and grey area, but no one else gets to. Did poor coal miners in West Virginia vote for Trump because he was the first candidate in a generation to even pretend to care about their lives? Nope, they're all just white supremacist enablers. All of the flaws you bring up with the Democrat candidates, well, come on, no candidate is perfect, Ashy has to pick the best option available. But no matter how many Trump voters agree they have some problems with him but he was still their best option - too bad, you don't get to have that context.

There's a reason most of us rarely bother to denounce white nationalism, though. And it's not that we support it. It's because, just like you see when Trump tries to do it - denouncing it just proves, to people who throw those accusations around, that you actually are supporting it, and you're just trying to cover your ass, while secretly sending out dogwhistles and subliminal fucking messages.

The other reason we general don't bother is because it's like asking someone to denounce Flat Earthism.
Right. It's the same reason you just don't apologize for anything in general these days. It's a huge risk because they will take your apology as tacit admission that you deserve to be destroyed. People think that Trump is sending out subliminal messages for the same reason Russell Greer thinks that the number of times Taylor Swift blinks in her music video means she secretly offered to fuck him, but just try telling Ashy that. Everything you stipulate and everything you dispute means that you are further condemned all the same, so why play their game at all?

This is what satire is for: to say "no, I don't acknowledge the legitimacy of your claims." When dishonest interlocutors ask you "when did you stop beating your wife", the proper answer is not to argue that you have never beaten your wife or even been married. The proper answer is to enrage them with a Pepe meme so that sane observers can see how batshit crazy they are. Then you and those people can discuss issues like adults.

*I think Sam Harris was the guy who coined "steelman", to mean the opposite of strawman - you attempt to give your opponent the benefit of the doubt and look at his position in the most favorable light. But since the very leftwing Sam Harris has done such unconscionable things as have conversations with the alt-right Dave Rubin, clearly Sam Harris is an alt-right nazi and my use of a word he coined totally invalidates my every point.

Last edited:

SmallTalk201

kiwifarms.net
Here's the steelman* assessment I'll offer Ashy: I think Ashy is honestly trying to dialogue with us in the best way he knows how. But he honestly truly believes the party line that infection by the bad guys is a "one drop" rule, so if you agree with any conservative position then you are automatically aligned to white supremacists. You and I and every other conservative and liberal here are committing a grievous error and it is not reasonable to listen to our concerns at all. That is what people like Ashy have been taught, and it feels good to believe it (what child wouldn't love to be told they are special and right all the time just because?) so that's what Ashy believes. That's the complaint my big textwall was about: people like Ashy thrive on circular logic. Ashy is being relatively "nice" by coming here to post, but he doesn't look at it as a chance to listen to other people's positions. It's only a chance to preach his own sermon, like a priest trying to save the damned. You either agree with him or you are evil and that's that..

ITs way worse then that. See the reason fanatics want to convert others is because they are looking for social proof for their world view. The need to convert is to drown out doubt.

ever noticed zealots pick the most absurd, surreal and reality defying ideas?

yeah these folks know deep down their ideas are bullshit. Same here with ashey. Deep down subconsciously there this bit of nagging doubt and to sooth it he must find converts. If not successfully he will find his world view wavering. Which will soon be followed by a violent outburst.

Like I said Ashley here does not believe in the line he trying to sell. It's just larping. it's just a fashion statement, a trend. He believes cause everyone else does or it is being told to believe by the likes of msnbc . He isn't The type willing to face down a firing squad for his beliefs.

The problem with this is all this larping is encouraging behavior by antifa and the like which is generating a back lash. And unlike Ashley and larping buddies those doing backlash will have real convictions and come down on them real fast. Look up Ted Kaczynski. Great example. Was willing to die for his beliefs even through he was the only one of his time to advocate for his ideas. Now imagine a bunch of people just like that wanting revenge cause antifa decided to punch their grandpa who a world two vet at a free speech rally. Not good

Last edited:

TerribleIdeas™

kiwifarms.net
Isnt she fucking her brother? and please tell me they don't have slow ass kids
Muslims are notorious for marrying relatives and producing speds, to the point that the UK is spending noticeable money on Paki Muslim kids that are the products of cousin marriage.

>this is somehow worth writing an entire article about
But now corporations are benefiting from backlash. Captain Marvel and the craptastic female Ghostbusters probably wouldn't have sold half as many tickets if it hadn't been for MRA backlash. Ghostbusters got a lot more goodwill than it deserved because of it, and I have some friends who still won't admit how terrible that movie was, even in retrospect. Nike saw sales go up after conservatives started burning their Nikes.
I like how Big Ruler's post describes Queue's post, because every time there's an "MRA/GG/Incel/whatever-the-fuck backlash", it's guaranteed it was 3 assholes in some forum dedicated to autism, and that has <100 members, or it's 3 assholes on reddit.

It is publicly available info right? Of course the media doesn't take it that way when it's not convenient.

Of course, people's names and addresses are public info too. So if I were to publish a list of names and addresses, and accompanied it with "people deserve to know who the people are who want them destroyed." Suddenly people might think my publicly available address listing might not be so innocent...

How close can you skirt "here is a list of people who need to be killed" before it's a call to action?
I'm waiting for some Stormfag to post a list of Jewish donors to any political candidate, with all the accompanying Stormfag reeing about (((those people))).

Can we get some actual content in here instead of smug galaxy brains reeeeing at some Commie who's dumb even by Commie standards?
We mock everyone here. Ashy just happens to be consistently worth mocking viciously.

Basil II

National Opthalmologist of Bulgaria
kiwifarms.net
I'm counting the days until some progtard publicly makes that argument when "Russian conspiracy" isn't enough to dash Tulsi's popularity. I'm just waiting for some leftist rag to pick up steam on condemning all Hindus as an evil religion because that's what they think will get them a win.
Indian paternal ancestry comes from the pontic steppe, IN RUSSIA REEEEEEEE.

Basil II

National Opthalmologist of Bulgaria
kiwifarms.net

>linking to rational wiki

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino