Disaster "The Squad" Megathread - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Talib Derangement Syndrome

Should we abolish ICE and exempt Latinos from immigration laws?

• Yes

Votes: 28 3.3%
  • No

Votes: 96 11.3%
  • No Human Is Illegal

Votes: 32 3.8%
  • Hahahahahahahaha :story:

Votes: 152 17.8%
  • Someone needs to tard-wrangle AOC, Tlaib, and Omar

Votes: 350 41.0%
  • Breh

Votes: 34 4.0%
  • Brah

Votes: 30 3.5%
  • Bruh

Votes: 131 15.4%

• Total voters

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
HOMETOWN HERO

"Federal elections investigation includes ex-AOC chief of staff from Fort Worth"

I honestly had no idea that Pajeet was from Texas
Alas, Texas's cities are infected not only with the Bluepox, but now with AIDSlam. Not that this guy is a result of it, but Texas was one of the states where the Obama admin stealth-dumped Islamic "refugees" as part of their attempts to infect the whole country. Plus Fort Worth itself is a cesspit of political corruption and Democrat toadying, outmatched only by its neighbor Dallas. So it's unfortunately not much of a surprise that the little soybitch is from there.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

T-808
kiwifarms.net
I know, I know, but their logical fallacy articles are pretty good, I mean, the entire argument is right there to evaluate yourself.

Plus, I was talking to a hypercommie, so I was giving him a source less likely to be considered biased against his point of view.
I wonder if the people who donated to her embezzlement scheme will be able to sue AOC at some point? What if someone hit her with a class action lawsuit in like 2021 or 2022 when she's been out of office for a while and her money is running low?

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
People think they're bragging when they say Austin and other hives are "not like Texas."

Texas is great. You have Germans, Czechs, and Slovaks living together peacefully in a lattice built by Anglos. Even the negaroes in small town and rural Texas are decent people.

It's just cities of 150,000 or more that are cancer. I would argue that's pretty much true in most of the USA

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
It's just cities of 150,000 or more that are cancer. I would argue that's pretty much true in most of the USA
Basically. Although even 150,000 is pushing it, I think.

Contrary to what Movie Blob and Bootleg Girl and others think, I think too large of a population not only encourages, but indeed mandates clannish, in-group-only behavior, which leads to more racism, bigotry, and all sorts of other *ists and *isms that they claim to oppose.

Since I moved to a modest city (Quarter million people, or so), I've seen far, far more of that in populations of all colors than I ever did in small towns. Small town are clannish towards outsiders, yes, and don't get me wrong, small town folks can be judgmental as fuck over things like who's cheating on who and shit like that, but if you're from the area? Doesn't matter what you look like, you're In Group. The town I grew up in? The one Chinese restaurant was owned by a Chinese couple who went to the same Baptist church my grandma went to. Yes, that means I grew up in a town where the Chinese restaurant was closed on Sundays and Christmas, alas.

But it also means there was cultural integration outside of the restaurant. They shopped at the same stores as us, we went to the same church as them, we both went to the same Christmas events in the park, etc. There was no "Chinatown". There also wasn't "the black part of town", or "the Hispanic part of town", or anything else. There was just town. You couldn't sequester yourself away with just "your people" unless you wanted to be a hermit.

TowinKarz

Thoroughly Unimpressed
kiwifarms.net
Practice what you preach, friend-o.
We have to denounce the actions of a fringe minority on the conservative spectrum every other day, it seems.
Meanwhile kids and old people are getting tuned up over a fuckin hat for fucks sake.
I'm responsible for what other people do with their guns, and a racist if I pick up a black stranger's garbage, according to the MSM narrative about who the REAL fascists are.

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
I'm responsible for what other people do with their guns, and a racist if I pick up a black stranger's garbage, according to the MSM narrative about who the REAL fascists are.
(Powerlevel) I’m western Canadian, white and male, so for the last 27 years or so, just for voting for parties that don’t want to actively fuck over my part of the country and take away the rights a citizen of a democracy should have, I have been labelled a Nazi, white supremacist, fascist, redneck, immoral, illiterate degenerate.

As much as I have laughed at it for a long time, it’s become disturbing how much hate speech I have seen against straight white men in the last decade.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
(Powerlevel) I’m western Canadian, white and male, so for the last 27 years or so, just for voting for parties that don’t want to actively fuck over my part of the country and take away the rights a citizen of a democracy should have, I have been labelled a Nazi, white supremacist, fascist, redneck, immoral, illiterate degenerate.

As much as I have laughed at it for a long time, it’s become disturbing how much hate speech I have seen against straight white men in the last decade.
Love it or leave it.

Barnard

kiwifarms.net
Honestly A&H gets baited way too easily by Ashy; It is kind of embarrising to watch him post one or two posts then watch 5 or more pages of derail occur, full of virtue signaling and people wanting own the libs.
It's not unreasonable to believe Ashy believes what he says, which might be why people are so eager to debate him. It's convincing. Dynastia's bait posts are way more obvious, but that also makes it all the more fun when people still fall for them.

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not unreasonable to believe Ashy believes what he says, which might be why people are so eager to debate him. It's convincing. Dynastia's bait posts are way more obvious, but that also makes it all the more fun when people still fall for them.
Keep in mind if Ashy really just wanted a convince anyone on here, he would probably just leave after getting dogpilled the 10th time and writing everyone off as hopeless.

But why leave when you know you can just honestly state your views and you have garunteed replies? Now he might still want to convince a few people on here of his views, but at this point I think he is just enjoying how mad he is making people on A&H.

Barnard

kiwifarms.net
Keep in mind if Ashy really just wanted a convince anyone on here, he would probably just leave after getting dogpilled the 10th time and writing everyone off as hopeless.

But why leave when you know you can just honestly state your views and you have garunteed replies? Now he might still want to convince a few people on here of his views, but at this point I think he is just enjoying how mad he is making people on A&H.
I meant "convincing" as in he's either convincingly honest, or at least putting up a decent act. But maybe I am just optimistic after all.

Ashy the Angel

The Cultural Marxist under your bed
kiwifarms.net

Part of why I do what I do is to see what counterarguments could be made for things I believe in. I do honestly believe in the shit I post, but its getting a little tiring seeing people spaz out for 6 pages over a dissenting opinion (although its still really funny)

I think I'm gonna make a Bash the Ash thread in Deep Thoughts to reply to all the posts I've gotten here. That way we can continue the discussion without derailing the thread. I'll probably do it tomorrow.

Anyway, back to trashing the squad. Did you hear what wacky thing AOC said this week? Haha, what a cuhraaazy libtard

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino