Disaster "The Squad" Megathread - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Talib Derangement Syndrome

Should we abolish ICE and exempt Latinos from immigration laws?

• Yes

Votes: 28 3.3%
  • No

Votes: 96 11.3%
  • No Human Is Illegal

Votes: 32 3.8%
  • Hahahahahahahaha :story:

Votes: 152 17.8%
  • Someone needs to tard-wrangle AOC, Tlaib, and Omar

Votes: 350 41.0%
  • Breh

Votes: 34 4.0%
  • Brah

Votes: 30 3.5%
  • Bruh

Votes: 131 15.4%

• Total voters

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
It's not unreasonable to believe Ashy believes what he says, which might be why people are so eager to debate him. It's convincing. Dynastia's bait posts are way more obvious, but that also makes it all the more fun when people still fall for them.
I don’t know why people think Ashy isn’t serious. I see shit like that posted on Leftbook on the regular. The only difference is that Ashy doesn’t post as many Harry Potter, sassy black girl or drag queen gifs but xhe could always surprise us.

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know why people think Ashy isn’t serious. I see shit like that posted on Leftbook on the regular. The only difference is that Ashy doesn’t post as many Harry Potter, sassy black girl or drag queen gifs but xhe could always surprise us.
I mean, I absolutely believe Ashy is serious - I came here to escape the banhammer from a forum full of hundreds of posters exactly like Ashy. You might have heard of it, it was the first major forum (so far as I know) to make supporting the President of the United States a bannable offense in and of itself.

So, no, I have no reason to assume Ashy is being disingenuous.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the Hell? That's literally like the opposite of the take-away that you're supposed to get from that document's leak. The core finding of that document was that Alt-Right / White Nationalism is on the decline and that's why they're receiving less funding for it now. Meanwhile, groups like Black Identity Extremists (BIEs) are on the rise. What a fucking stupid way to try and spin this.

“The FBI judges BIE perceptions of police brutality against African Americans have likely motivated acts of pre-meditated, retaliatory lethal against law enforcement in 2016 and will continue to serve as justification for violent incidents. While BIEs target white law enforcement officers, all law enforcement officers are considered BIE targets for their participation in this perceived unjust system. BIEs often view African American police officers as race traitors.”

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Part of why I do what I do is to see what counterarguments could be made for things I believe in. I do honestly believe in the shit I post, but its getting a little tiring seeing people spaz out for 6 pages over a dissenting opinion (although its still really funny)
I do believe you mean what you say. Fair point about the sperging out though, I among others could be a lot more parsimonious.

Anyway, back to trashing the squad. Did you hear what wacky thing AOC said this week? Haha, what a cuhraaazy libtard
Excuse me she's brown, don't forget to call her a shitskin too.

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
Why would any other groups in the U.S. be responsible for "race-based" terrorism? It's kind of hilarious that she feels the need to strictly define a subset of terrorism so she can blame white supremacists for it. As a counter example, I wouldn't think white supremacists would generally be responsible for religion-based terrorism. In the U.S., that's more often perpetrated by Muslims. And, even though I don't like Islam, I'm not going to narrowly define religious terrorism just so I can blame Muslims for it.

It reminds me of when the third lesbian was elected to the city council in my city, and her supporters came up with all sorts of stupid, pointless categories for her to be the "first" councilmember who was x, y, and z, because they couldn't claim she was the first lesbian. If you have to narrowly define something to fit a category of your choosing, then it seems like that category is pretty meaningless. If not all domestic terrorism can be tied to white supremacy, then how about not narrowly defining domestic terrorism (i.e. lying) to make your argument?

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why would any other groups in the U.S. be responsible for "race-based" terrorism?
It's sort of like how women say "men are responsible for 90% of rape!" or something, because they've deliberately changed definitions and laws to make it so that it's effectively legally impossible for a woman to be charge with rape (especially of a man). When something only gets classified as "race-based terrorism" when it's a white person attacking non-whites, but non-whites attacking whites is just plain old crime (or, famously, "workplace violence"), then obviously that's going to be reflected in the official statistics.

Or, to put it a more relevant way to Ayohsee's party, it's like when Obama massively decreased civilian casualties from drone strikes... by having everyone killed by a drone strike reclassified as a combatant.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino