Disaster "The Squad" Megathread - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Talib Derangement Syndrome

Should we abolish ICE and exempt Latinos from immigration laws?

• Yes

Votes: 32 3.5%
  • No

Votes: 102 11.2%
  • No Human Is Illegal

Votes: 37 4.1%
  • Hahahahahahahaha :story:

Votes: 160 17.5%
  • Someone needs to tard-wrangle AOC, Tlaib, and Omar

Votes: 376 41.2%
  • Breh

Votes: 37 4.1%
  • Brah

Votes: 33 3.6%
  • Bruh

Votes: 136 14.9%

• Total voters

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Translation: A bunch of those alphabet people got themselves arrested after deciding that they were the only faggots who were allowed to block traffic and now they need your help. Donate money today!
If I’m ever within a mile of a Omar-event, I’ll make a demonstration of my own and block the street she’s supposed to walk down.

Wear a sign that says “Omar’s aide’s marriage” while pretending to be dead and shit.

With a little luck a few Kiwi’s could join me. We’ll have our own little chants (“One-Two-Three-Four How many marriages did you wreck you whore! Five-Six-Seven-Eight-Dont steal husbands, masturbate!”) and hold up a bunch of autistic signs like: “Lower taxes-Fewer whores!” “Allah says: Thy shall built a wall!” Or maybe “Transwomen Against Illegal Immigration!”

Judging by their reaction to a (lol!) straight pride parade, it apparently doesn’t take much to rile up these nutcases. The salt will be delicious!

TowinKarz

Is it Morning Yet?
kiwifarms.net
Oh that's rich, claiming we have to do as they say or we "lose our moral high ground" while spending every other second of the day denouncing the nation as having no morals to begin with on account of the gorillion things it does wrong and we're nothing but a nation of sexist, racist, homophobic, Zionist poopy-heads.

But suddenly, when an unpopular idea needs selling, BAM! America has morals and it's all of YOU who are ruining them! We'd be PERFECT if not for the fact we do THIS ONE THING!

Pop-Tart

The final solution to the weeb question.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'd say that they really are just like the fundamentalists, but the fundamentalists at least had the sense to bow out in shame whenever we caught them with their pants down.
BLEACHED. I meme, but I get the strange feeling this might be the equivalent of feminists that wanna maledom or a white racist that wanna fuck black chicks.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
Oh no, Ilhan. This does not look good for you. Not good at all.
In the past three weeks I have circled back to interview sources whom I have found to be highly reliable in the Omar saga. They open a window onto the scandals from the perspective of Ahmed Hirsi, her long-time partner and the father of her three children. According to sources, Hirsi is telling friends:

• that he will not go to jail for Omar;

• that while Omar did indeed marry her brother (Ahmed Elmi) for fraudulent purposes, Hirsi did not know at the time that she had married Elmi;

• that Omar is threatening Hirsi he would be in trouble along with her if the truth were to come out;

• that Omar has asked him to state publicly that all is well with their marriage even though it is completely done and finished; and

• that in fact they are living apart and have been divorced under Islamic law (although they remain legally married).

Having humiliated Ahmed Hirsi by her affair with Tim Mynett, Omar now wants Hirsi to perform public relations services for her to suppress the scandal. That is cold.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net
Having humiliated Ahmed Hirsi by her affair with Tim Mynett, Omar now wants Hirsi to perform public relations services for her to suppress the scandal.
That sounds about par for the course. I think they have a playbook for the squad which goes like this

1. Remove all incentive for anyone to help you
2. Demand people help you anyway
3. ????
4. Oops my career!

MementoMalum

Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori
kiwifarms.net
Omar's cucked husband said:
that while Omar did indeed marry her brother (Ahmed Elmi) for fraudulent purposes, Hirsi did not know at the time that she had married Elmi;
Wow, I had assumed that the marriage was an exaggerated meme based on her marrying some close relative in an obvious immigration scheme, but no, it was actually her brother. I also assumed that the husband was involved because a scheme like that would be a giant breach of trust in any relationship, but of course I was overestimating Omar's decency.

AOC has got to be happy that she's no longer the most exceptional member of the Squad.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino