Disaster "The Squad" Megathread - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Talib Derangement Syndrome

Should we abolish ICE and exempt Latinos from immigration laws?

• Yes

Votes: 32 3.5%
  • No

Votes: 102 11.2%
  • No Human Is Illegal

Votes: 37 4.1%
  • Hahahahahahahaha :story:

Votes: 160 17.5%
  • Someone needs to tard-wrangle AOC, Tlaib, and Omar

Votes: 376 41.2%
  • Breh

Votes: 37 4.1%
  • Brah

Votes: 33 3.6%
  • Bruh

Votes: 136 14.9%

• Total voters
R

RH 003

kiwifarms.net
Ilhan Omar never struck me as particularly religious. Her mugshot taken as an adult doesn't have her in hijab. And I'm sure if they demanded she remove it we'd never hear the end of it, so she was probably arrested not wearing one which would mean she only maybe started these past few years.

Also, the Islamic belief is a woman's body should be covered besides the face and hands, so wearing a turban is like exposing your nudity. And she was at a pride parade (not very Islamic) with her neck and full arms showing. This is more of an identity politics thing than a genuine belief that women are ordered to cover their body by God. Go look at /r/Islam which is actually pretty representative of what American Muslims think and they don't like her.

Also, her sordid love life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow, I had assumed that the marriage was an exaggerated meme based on her marrying some close relative in an obvious immigration scheme, but no, it was actually her brother. I also assumed that the husband was involved because a scheme like that would be a giant breach of trust in any relationship, but of course I was overestimating Omar's decency.

AOC has got to be happy that she's no longer the most exceptional member of the Squad.
Never count her out, she'll be furious the attention is shifting to Omar with this and will pull some stunt that wasn't approved by her handlers trying to get everyone's eyes on her again. I seriously doubt AOC has the intelligence necessary to discern bad attention from good attention, and if she thinks she's falling out of the headlines in favor of another Squad member especially, she'll do something to try and reassert her imagined dominance.

Karl_der_Grosse

GG Allin once threw his poop at me.
kiwifarms.net
You don't get to say whether a conversation that makes you look absolutely terrible continues. I'm well aware that she wants a dictatorship where people who say mean but true things about her are put in camps, but we ain't there yet. Whether you want to "allow" it or not, we're going to continue to call you a dumb goat-fucking criminally fraudulent adulteress.

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
Ilhan Omar never struck me as particularly religious. Her mugshot taken as an adult doesn't have her in hijab. And I'm sure if they demanded she remove it we'd never hear the end of it, so she was probably arrested not wearing one which would mean she only maybe started these past few years.

Also, the Islamic belief is a woman's body should be covered besides the face and hands, so wearing a turban is like exposing your nudity. And she was at a pride parade (not very Islamic) with her neck and full arms showing. This is more of an identity politics thing than a genuine belief that women are ordered to cover their body by God. Go look at /r/Islam which is actually pretty representative of what American Muslims think and they don't like her.

Also, her sordid love life.
There are many variations of Islamic practice around the world since there's no central authority under Islam other than the state. There's no Muslim equivalent to the pope. There's a shitload of (conflicting) religious pronouncements, but, without a centralized authority, there's no way to enforce obedience via excommunication or worse. (This is also why Islam and secularism are fundamentally at odds. There's no "render unto Caesar" under Islam. The government is supposed to police how well Muslims are following Muslim law.)

This is a long way of explaining that rules about covering up differ wildly among Muslims depending on region.

That said, Omar does a crap job following Somalian standards for correct Muslim practice. All the devout Somali women in my area essentially wear tents with only their faces uncovered.

Coccxys

kiwifarms.net
You don't get to say whether a conversation that makes you look absolutely terrible continues. I'm well aware that she wants a dictatorship where people who say mean but true things about her are put in camps, but we ain't there yet. Whether you want to "allow" it or not, we're going to continue to call you a dumb goat-fucking criminally fraudulent adulteress.
Until she introduces a bill trying to ban anyone talking about then acts stunned when someone mentions the 1st amendment.

R

RH 003

kiwifarms.net
There are many variations of Islamic practice around the world since there's no central authority under Islam other than the state. There's no Muslim equivalent to the pope. There's a shitload of (conflicting) religious pronouncements, but, without a centralized authority, there's no way to enforce obedience via excommunication or worse. (This is also why Islam and secularism are fundamentally at odds. There's no "render unto Caesar" under Islam. The government is supposed to police how well Muslims are following Muslim law.)

This is a long way of explaining that rules about covering up differ wildly among Muslims depending on region.

That said, Omar does a crap job following Somalian standards for correct Muslim practice. All the devout Somali women in my area essentially wear tents with only their faces uncovered.
Yes, there are different beliefs about 'awrah, but the overwhelming cross-regional belief is that everything constitutes 'awrah for a woman besides the face and hands and sometimes feet. The fact that Muslim women in different regions dress differently is usually due to historical, cultural, and governmental reasons and not differences in religious beliefs that exposure of a woman's neck, hair, and body is religiously acceptable.

Like, the fact that hijab is very uncommon in Albania is because Albanians are very non-religious and also because communists destroyed the practice of Islam in Albania. I don't think it can be attributed to Albanian 'ulema believing women's legs, arms, and hair do not constitute 'awrah. The fact hijab is uncommon in Central Asian Muslim states and that women typically expose their neck even when covering their hair is again, not because the Central Asian 'ulema believe women can show their arms and hair in Sharia, but because of the suppression of Islam under the Soviets, the ongoing governmental repression in these states, the fact many of them are less religious, and the cultural form of headscarves being to expose the neck.

As an example, here is an Albanian article on women's dress standards in Islam which is just the mainstream Islamic view I mentioned, but in Albanian, despite very few Albanian women wearing hijab.

Here is another article in Uzbek that also mentions that everything besides the face and hands need to be covered for women.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
Never count her out, she'll be furious the attention is shifting to Omar with this and will pull some stunt that wasn't approved by her handlers trying to get everyone's eyes on her again. I seriously doubt AOC has the intelligence necessary to discern bad attention from good attention, and if she thinks she's falling out of the headlines in favor of another Squad member especially, she'll do something to try and reassert her imagined dominance.
I'm having the images of a nasty catfight between AOC and Omar as I read that.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
is this a joke about females being able to have orgasms?
No, it's a joke about Somali Muslims being particularly interested in hacking off lady parts with a razor. Also lmao I never even thought about that, the chick probably doesn't even have a goddamned vagina, no wonder she's so pissed off.

Last edited:

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Heh... This could end up being quite the red pill for a lot of people, if it really turns out that it’s true that she married her brother.

Folks are going to remember how the only media outlets covering that story, were the Gateway-pundit-tier conservative sites that are supposed to be “fake news”, and wonder what other stories they’re correct about.

Another nail in the coffin of “real” journalists.

No, it's a joke about Somali Muslims being particularly interested in hacking off lady parts with a razor.
That’s probably why that Dem consultant banged her. It’s not every day you get exotic 100% circumcised pussy dangled in front of you.

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
Heh... This could end up being quite the red pill for a lot of people, if it really turns out that it’s true that she married her brother.

Folks are going to remember how the only media outlets covering that story, were the Gateway-pundit-tier conservative sites that are supposed to be “fake news”, and wonder what other stories they’re correct about.

Another nail in the coffin of “real” journalists.
I can't think of a more disastrous week and a half for the media ever. From their shitty tactics getting turned against them to O'Donnell having to retract his fake news to their melting down over Dave Chappelle's Netflix special to the Bret Stephens bedbugs fiasco. They've really taken a licking recently.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Gammalt bröd rostar aldrig.
kiwifarms.net
No, it's a joke about Somali Muslims being particularly interested in hacking off lady parts with a razor. Also lmao I never even thought about that, the chick probably doesn't even have a goddamned vagina, no wonder she's so pissed off.
Her family seemed to be pretty high up in the much more secular Somalian society before it all turned to planet of the apes. Omar would then have already left Somalia by the time the old ladies started looking for surgical tin lids.

The 8 of Spades

Pay No Attention To The ♂ Behind The Glassy Smirk
kiwifarms.net
the Bret Stephens bedbugs fiasco
The what now?

Seriously, this girl thinks she's JFK or something. Allow us to talk about it, fucking ROFL. I don't think I've ever seen someone so entitled and confused about the amount of power they hold. Sorry this isn't Somalia where you just fatwa your opponent and Bam, they're all dead, but no sorry. Maybe read the fucking bill of rights and the Constitution (shit that's actually relevant to your job maybe) instead of the fucking Koran.

Syaoran Li

Redneck Doomer
kiwifarms.net
I can't think of a more disastrous week and a half for the media ever. From their shitty tactics getting turned against them to O'Donnell having to retract his fake news to their melting down over Dave Chappelle's Netflix special to the Bret Stephens bedbugs fiasco. They've really taken a licking recently.
Hell, the Left in general has been having these fuck-ups almost back-to-back all throughout the summer of 2019.

It kinda started with those SJW theater kids who shot up the STEM High School in Colorado, which spat in the face of all the tropes that the MSM uses in their mass shooting narratives AND the kids at that school refused to let the leftists and MSM types use them as part of their anti-gun hysteria, unlike those kids in Parkland.

Then you had Andy Ngo getting a brain hemorrhage from some commie punks on live video and it actually gains traction, followed by the Dayton shooting, Epstein going down in the worst way possible, and people are starting to get sick of Antifa. There's also the Project Veritas leaks and the DOJ investigations into Google and other Silicon Valley tech commissars.

RBG is confirmed to be at death's door, AOC and Joe Biden are competing over who can be the gaffe world champion, and now we have these bombshell leaks about Omar more or less confirming all those Fox News-tier memes about her.

On the cultural side of things, the plan to take down Vic Mignogna has gone pear-shaped and has badly boomeranged on them in the worst ways possible. VICE and the other clickbait mills are sinking like the Edmund Fitzgerald, then you had the uproar over the Dave Chappelle Netflix special, more people are getting sick of YouTube and woke culture, and Zoe Quinn got a confirmed kill, sparking a growing backlash against cancel culture while all the SJW's who stan for her and cancel culture in general are only making that backlash more intense in the long run.

If 2011-2012 marked the dawn of the SJW Left with Occupy Wall Street and the reelection of Barack Obama, then I think that 2019-2020 are going to mark the beginning of the end for them.

They'll still hang in for a few years after that, but I doubt they will ever gain their peak of power they had in 2014-2019.

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
The what now?
Just google 'Bret Stephens bedbug'. And prepare to laugh.

I think that 2019-2020 are going to mark the beginning of the end for them.

They'll still hang in for a few years after that, but I doubt they will ever gain their peak of power they had in 2014-2019.
Even though the election of Trump was itself a turning point, I think we will also look back at this Dave Chappelle Netflix special as an inflection point. It's one thing when Donald Trump fights political correctness. It's another when Dave Chappelle say enough is enough. It's like that scene in Ali where Howard Cosell says, 'All they are is political. You're the heavyweight champion of the world.'

He's universally loved. Impeccable character. He can't be accused of being a white supremacist. He's not even openly politically conservative. They tried to smear him anyways and he told them to fuck right off. They have nothing on him and their usual playbook is useless here.

I agree, they will hang on a few more years, but Trump's win in 2020 will be the end of the end for them. They're dunzo.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino