Disaster "The Squad" Megathread - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Talib Derangement Syndrome

Should we abolish ICE and exempt Latinos from immigration laws?

• Yes

Votes: 32 3.5%
  • No

Votes: 102 11.2%
  • No Human Is Illegal

Votes: 37 4.1%
  • Hahahahahahahaha :story:

Votes: 160 17.5%
  • Someone needs to tard-wrangle AOC, Tlaib, and Omar

Votes: 376 41.2%
  • Breh

Votes: 37 4.1%
  • Brah

Votes: 33 3.6%
  • Bruh

Votes: 136 14.9%

• Total voters
Y

YW 525

kiwifarms.net
She then says she now only has $19000.00 left in the bank.
I fucking love Girl Trump. Though she's in the wrong party if she thinks bragging about how much money she has is gonna help. Then again a lot of her fans are abject hypocrites.

Next she'll probably tell us how huge her gash is and then a tape will surface about how she likes to lead her sexual conquests around the house by their cocks.

TowinKarz

Is it Morning Yet?
kiwifarms.net
I've little doubt that she's so sufficiently out of touch that she does think that "only" having that much in her bank account (one of her bank accounts more like) makes her look like one of the poors.
"Jay, when I run for President, I want you to be my speechwriter"

"Why me?"

"Cuz you connect with the average Joe out there in America! The little guy only making $150,000 a year!"

The Critic was genius and died before it's time, with ALL it's social warnings ignored.

The Last Stand

The smartest twins on the planet.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She made a payment on her phone of about $1300.00 dollars. She then says she now only has $19000.00 left in the bank.

She makes what like $165,000 a year and is bitching about a student loan payment. A loan she willingly took out and She is at a hearing trying to get her loan forgiven. WTF.
The point of that was to illustrate that student debt in this country is alarming, yet the costs have increased for the same experience. 1.6 trillion in student debt, but the expectation of cost of living in this country mandates a college education. Even professors or teachers are still paying off student debt. A legitimate problem in this country often ignored or put aside.

I have a bit of sympathy, up until she mentioned having 19k in the bank. Which is more saved than what other people have. Benefit of the doubt is she can save? Or wealth is disproportionately distributed in this country?

TowinKarz

Is it Morning Yet?
kiwifarms.net
The point of that was to illustrate that student debt in this country is alarming, yet the costs have increased for the same experience.
This is where not having already established yourself as a loon would have gone a long way towards a solution if your'e going to speak up about it.

But, "Muh relevant issue!" doesn't help if you already have a reputation as a horse-faced screecher who babbles about cow farts, global warming causing building fires and thinking you have the clout to subpoena the President for anything you like, as a freshmen Rep, no less.....

moocow

Moo.
kiwifarms.net
Benefit of the doubt is she can save?
She famously complained about not having enough money to rent an apartment in DC after she was elected (but prior to getting her first juicy congressional paycheck). I suspect her spending habits just haven't "adjusted" to her new income level yet.

ETA: Someone mentioned she's making $165k a year now. Slicing 25% off that for income taxes and other deductions, she's pulling about $10k a month. So she's got about two months' pay saved up. She's just one big expense away from living paycheck to paycheck. Her bartender roots are clearly winning out over that useless economics degree she bought.

Last edited:

Malodorous Merkin

Musky
kiwifarms.net
AOC makes student loan payment during hearing to try to prove a point.

She made a payment on her phone of about $1300.00 dollars. She then says she now only has $19000.00 left in the bank.

She makes what like $165,000 a year and is bitching about a student loan payment. A loan she willingly took out and She is at a hearing trying to get her loan forgiven. WTF.
She has less than $20,000 in student loans less than a decade after graduating, and having earned a bartender's salary.

Boston University tuition- 50,000/year X 4 years = $200,000.

That tells me that her Intel scholarship was a whopper. Practically a free ride.

Let's discuss privilege, shall we?

TowinKarz

Is it Morning Yet?
kiwifarms.net
"Yet another" - apparently every time he talks to Kim Jong, it opens a new complaint ticket, because he's been "siding" with him per the Dems for 3 years now....

Coccxys

kiwifarms.net
Maybe post something about how he sided with the dictator or a link rather than just post a small out of context part of a TDS infested MSM "news" channel?

Remember during the election when the Dems were going crazy about how electing Trump would lead to wars with a laundry list of nation's including N. Korea? So now they're salty it didn't lead to war but closer relations?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino