Disaster "The Squad" Megathread - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Talib Derangement Syndrome

Should we abolish ICE and exempt Latinos from immigration laws?

• Yes

Votes: 33 3.5%
  • No

Votes: 108 11.5%
  • No Human Is Illegal

Votes: 39 4.2%
  • Hahahahahahahaha :story:

Votes: 165 17.6%
  • Someone needs to tard-wrangle AOC, Tlaib, and Omar

Votes: 381 40.6%
  • Breh

Votes: 39 4.2%
  • Brah

Votes: 33 3.5%
  • Bruh

Votes: 141 15.0%

• Total voters

heyilikeyourmom

well not really intense but pretty intense
kiwifarms.net
If you compare a cow's lifespan to a human's, it's like the difference between butchering a human for meat when they're 10 years old and butchering them when they're 20. You've still denied them most of their lifespan regardless.
Yeah but if their SAT scores are super low and they don’t have any immediate family, what kind of quality adult life would they really have anyway.

...Hypothetically.

RLS0812

Just A Fox
kiwifarms.net
Ocasio-Cortez reiterated her goals as the representative for New York's 14th congressional district, alongside messaging about the Green New Deal, her new "Just Society" legislation and the impeachment of President Trump.
Sounds about right for a NYC polition. A quick Google Search of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez shows that she favors a very strict authoritarian government style.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
I remember the alt right in 2015-2016 said that the endgame for leftist degeneracy was cannibalism. At the time I thought it was BS but it’s 2019 and here we are: advocating eating bugs and children.
Don't forget there's been at least a few articles directly advocating for just plain-old soylent green style cannibalism, too.

Red Sun

kiwifarms.net
I always thought the argument of veal being exceptionally crueler than eating "normal" beef to be nonsensical. When you eat meat from an adult cow, it's not like they wait for the cow to be elderly before butchering it, that meat would taste terrible so they butcher them in their prime. If you compare a cow's lifespan to a human's, it's like the difference between butchering a human for meat when they're 10 years old versus butchering them when they're 20. You've still denied them most of their lifespan regardless.
In a certain sense it's crueler, since each animal is smaller and produces less meat, so a larger amount of killing needs to be done to produce the same amount of food.

The Last Stand

All I got was a rock.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This has to be somebody from /pol/ masquerading as a climate change activist.

inb4 somebody recommends eating the children down the border camps.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if this was some meme attempt at bringing up the issue of national debt. As it is children who have to pay for it and the slang term for the economics of it is "eating the seed corn" then maybe this was all some effort to get people to think about how debt spending for AOC's policies would be the equivalent of "eating the baby."

Of course eating is gross, we should just kill all humans, not eat them.

kūhaku

Lay beside me, under wicked sky
kiwifarms.net
Of course eating is gross, we should just kill all humans, not eat them.
Robot scum, I see right through your charade.

I wonder if this was some meme attempt at bringing up the issue of national debt. As it is children who have to pay for it and the slang term for the economics of it is "eating the seed corn" then maybe this was all some effort to get people to think about how debt spending for AOC's policies would be the equivalent of "eating the baby."
Nah, the chick is either delusional or trying to meme. You can't expect AOC to see the hidden meaning behind eating babies.

Vitruvius

Gnaeus, load the onagers.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Is this your average AOC constituent?

Vid of the incident:

I swear to god these "Town Halls" are starting to look more and more like Chaos Cult meetings from WH40K. I'm half expecting a rip in the warp to appear at one.

Where's an Inquisitor when you need one?

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino