Disaster "The Squad" Megathread - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Talib Derangement Syndrome

Should we abolish ICE and exempt Latinos from immigration laws?

• Yes

Votes: 33 3.5%
  • No

Votes: 108 11.5%
  • No Human Is Illegal

Votes: 39 4.2%
  • Hahahahahahahaha :story:

Votes: 165 17.6%
  • Someone needs to tard-wrangle AOC, Tlaib, and Omar

Votes: 381 40.6%
  • Breh

Votes: 39 4.2%
  • Brah

Votes: 33 3.5%
  • Bruh

Votes: 141 15.0%

• Total voters

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Agree
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure why AOC thinks billionares should not exist - you would think that an economics major would have a better grasp on how the economy works.

Billionaires only exist because they own large companies, 95%+ of their value is tied to said company. They aren't dragons literally hoarding gigantic piles of gold - they're just business owners.

When a company gets to a certain size (aka Amazon, Starbucks, GMC, Microsoft, etc) where they would put people into billionaire status - are they just supposed to shut down? "Sorry about your job, we'd love to expand but we're just too profitable right now".

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Nah, the chick is either delusional or trying to meme. You can't expect AOC to see the hidden meaning behind eating babies.
Oh i knew AOC wouldn't get it, but meant the meaning of the shouting woman.

Heh. With the troll reports looks like I wasn't far off.

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure why AOC thinks billionares should not exist - you would think that an economics major would have a better grasp on how the economy works.

Billionaires only exist because they own large companies, 95%+ of their value is tied to said company. They aren't dragons literally hoarding gigantic piles of gold - they're just business owners.

When a company gets to a certain size (aka Amazon, Starbucks, GMC, Microsoft, etc) where they would put people into billionaire status - are they just supposed to shut down? "Sorry about your job, we'd love to expand but we're just too profitable right now".
No, they want Elon, Bezos, and Notch to dole out free cash to women, trannies, and POC simply for existing.

"My great great great great grandfather was a slave, and your family didn't own slaves, but I still deserve gibsmedat from you, whitey!"

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
It's trending on twitter that it's actually a plant/troll from a right-leaning PAC. I believe it in this case, that was way too on the nose.
Likely the case, but I still hold out hope that this is legit. Though I wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be a false flag be some lefties who want to pin it on the right.

Stranger Neighbors

Orange you glad I didn't say Boo!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Article

Archive

I've been laughing for a solid ten minutes and now I have bad hiccups.

You may watch this video and think to yourself

"Is this bitch crazy?!"

Sure maybe she is a little crazy but hear her out okay? maybe she is the next evolution in progressiveness.

You really want to save the West Jordan Peterson? Start eating babies.

#EattheBabies

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino