Disaster "The Squad" Megathread - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Talib Derangement Syndrome

Should we abolish ICE and exempt Latinos from immigration laws?

• Yes

Votes: 33 3.5%
  • No

Votes: 108 11.5%
  • No Human Is Illegal

Votes: 39 4.2%
  • Hahahahahahahaha :story:

Votes: 165 17.6%
  • Someone needs to tard-wrangle AOC, Tlaib, and Omar

Votes: 381 40.6%
  • Breh

Votes: 39 4.2%
  • Brah

Votes: 33 3.5%
  • Bruh

Votes: 141 15.0%

• Total voters

FierceBrosnan

Still 100% Vampire, don't ever think otherwise.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently she is some troll from a cult but you already have people saying she is a trump supporter which I can't get enough of
Title " Trump Troll Crashes AOC Town Hall: "Eat The Babies"
Hot damn this is even better. I shall now double down on my previous statement. :heart-full:

kidatari

Super Pimp
kiwifarms.net
Ever since Trump came into office, the far left have gone ape shit crazy, like the Onion News.
Example, that Swede who said, cannibalism is great to help stop climate change.
Reason this troll can be believable but also as funny as hell
And AOC did not counter her arguments

I find the far left to be nothing of a joke now, and its great seeing thier bullshit getting laughed at

Stranger Neighbors

Orange you glad I didn't say Boo!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ever since Trump came into office, the far left have gone ape shit crazy, like the Onion News.
Example, that Swede who said, cannibalism is great to help stop climate change.
Reason this troll can be believable but also as funny as hell
And AOC did not counter her arguments

I find the far left to be nothing of a joke now, and its great seeing thier bullshit getting laughed at
It's so funny that the younger generation is seeing all the fun memeing the left I think that's why shit like this is exploding, AOC and her ilk are reactionaries and can't be anything but serious so obvious trolling always has to be some sort of white supermacist organization now, It really is getting enjoyable, AOC doesn't have counter arguments because the woman isnt saying anything necessarily all that outlandish to AOC this should fall in line okay with her beliefs, If abortion is so important and babies aren't babies in the womb then what the fuck is the moral issue with eating them? If aborted fetuses have no value then what is the issue?

Edit: the sad fact is I realize the issue, it's in the woman's language she said "Eat The Babies" not "Eat the Fetus" or "Eat the unwanted pregnancy" if she put it that way AOC might have actually agreed and said "Hell Yeah! Animals do that shit all the time its natural ! why spend all this money on abortions unwanted pregnancys are Paleo and I'm sure they have plenty of nutrients and I'm sure have lots of nice stem cells...why not?!"

72668797_864515383930685_8136939580927508480_n.jpg

Last edited:

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Halloween 3
kiwifarms.net
I always thought the argument of veal being exceptionally crueler than eating "normal" beef to be nonsensical. When you eat meat from an adult cow, it's not like they wait for the cow to be elderly before butchering it, that meat would taste terrible so they butcher them in their prime. If you compare a cow's lifespan to a human's, it's like the difference between butchering a human for meat when they're 10 years old versus butchering them when they're 20. You've still denied them most of their lifespan regardless.
Most of the animals that are butchered as veal lives longer than the pigs they slaughter for pork. Broilers(chickens) lives way shorter than either of them. If anyone deeply cares about the ethics around an animals lifespan before slaughter they should just eat former race horses from Romania.

In a certain sense it's crueler, since each animal is smaller and produces less meat, so a larger amount of killing needs to be done to produce the same amount of food.
That cruelty is controlled by pricing it higher, limiting demand and consumption as well as production.

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
I like to dunk on AOC as much as the next person, but her failure to counter the exceptional LaRouchie is more due to her being a shitty politician than her thinking eating babies is a-okay. Any halfway skilled politician would have been able to shut down that psycho in a reasonably polite way, but AOC has no clue what the fuck she's doing. It really was only a matter of time before a constituent fucked her over like this. At least it was a lunatic or troll who got to her first, and not a real constituent out to drag her for her part in destroying the Amazon deal, among other things that AOC has fucked up in less than a year.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
I like to dunk on AOC as much as the next person, but her failure to counter the exceptional LaRouchie is more due to her being a shitty politician than her thinking eating babies is a-okay. Any halfway skilled politician would have been able to shut down that psycho in a reasonably polite way, but AOC has no clue what the fuck she's doing. It really was only a matter of time before a constituent fucked her over like this. At least it was a lunatic or troll who got to her first, and not a real constituent out to drag her for her part in destroying the Amazon deal, among other things that AOC has fucked up in less than a year.
It'll happen. Sooner or later it'll happen and she'll still be at a loss on how to deal with them.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Again, show me even one Puerto Rican "American" (they aren't real americans IMO) who isn't an absolutely worthless waste of air that needs to be deported. Same could be said of all spics in politics, really, not just AOC.

Most billionaires deserve a bullet though, because most of them are shitlibs who work against the american people and push multicultural globalist agendas.

Last edited:

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
57cd70de5dfd4776870e0c35e979f713.png

Yes, we can no longer criticize a man for helping to falsify a 'whistleblower' document and for reading false information into Congressional record purely because he's Jewish. The fact that they all still try to push this antisemitism angle is hilarious considering that his daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren are Jewish. After all he's done to benefit Israel since his election, after his administration deported a literal Nazi that Obama's administration refused to deport, and since he's moved the embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, this particular brand of screeching comes off as mildly disingenuous.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Again, show me even one Puerto Rican "American" (they aren't real americans IMO) who isn't an absolutely worthless waste of air that needs to be deported. Same could be said of all spics in politics, really, not just AOC.

Most billionaires deserve a bullet though, because most of them are shitlibs who work against the american people and push multicultural globalist agendas.
Kill all humans. No exceptions.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 960628

Yes, we can no longer criticize a man for helping to falsify a 'whistleblower' document and for reading false information into Congressional record purely because he's Jewish. The fact that they all still try to push this antisemitism angle is hilarious considering that his daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren are Jewish. After all he's done to benefit Israel since his election, after his administration deported a literal Nazi that Obama's administration refused to deport, and since he's moved the embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, this particular brand of screeching comes off as mildly disingenuous.
Disingenuousness on the subject of anti-semitism from the party that still considers Al Sharpton to be a pillar of the black community? Naw.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino