Disaster "The Squad" Megathread - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Talib Derangement Syndrome

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

Should we abolish ICE and exempt Latinos from immigration laws?

• Yes

Votes: 33 3.4%
  • No

Votes: 112 11.6%
  • No Human Is Illegal

Votes: 40 4.1%
  • Hahahahahahahaha :story:

Votes: 170 17.6%
  • Someone needs to tard-wrangle AOC, Tlaib, and Omar

Votes: 390 40.4%
  • Breh

Votes: 39 4.0%
  • Brah

Votes: 34 3.5%
  • Bruh

Votes: 148 15.3%

• Total voters

The 8 of Spades

I Cheated Death, I Suggest You Do The Very Same
kiwifarms.net
Just so I can see the Left do a 180 and start defending OIF.
Just imagine every 30 something Millennial who spent their college years yelling No Blood For Oil pontificating about what a madman Saddam was and how Trump just can't stop coddling dictators.
You laugh but you know that is exactly what would happen
Well, I mean...

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

I'll get my humanity and my sanity back.
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

I'll get my humanity and my sanity back.
kiwifarms.net
Hm..... Really makes you think.
> links to 8 minute video of goth fag with no description, timestamp, or explained relevance to the topic at hand

tricking KF users into clicking on a styxenhammer video is worse than a reaction gif

Syaoran Li

Cardcaptors Christmas
kiwifarms.net
Has omar denied it was her in that clip yet?
Knowing both the overall idiocy and far-left zealotry of The Squad, if it really was Ilhan Omar in that clip, she would be openly bragging about it on Twitter. Antifa may like to talk a big game about secrecy and not snitching, but if they had a federal-level politician in their ranks, they'd probably let that politician reveal themselves to project a powerful image.

Especially if said politician is a Millennial woman of color who's at least nominally Muslim. At this point, Ilhan just has to declare herself non-binary and she'll have Intersectional Bingo.

Not as far as I know, but it leads me to think it isn't her. If it were her in there she would be denying it all over twitter.
Agreed. The fact that she's not saying anything at all makes me think it's not really her. It'd be a lot more suspicious if she acknowledged it in any way, shape, or form. But she hasn't said a thing or even publicly imply that she's even aware of the video. Not even in a "neither confirm nor deny" weasel words sort of way.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
Alright, technically this may not belong here, because it's only peripheral to Omar, but it happened in Minneapolis during the Trump visit - Dude wearing a MAGA hoodie and walking with his gf, she gets punched from behind and the pair of exceptional as fuck assholes responsible for it try to goad them into a fight.

Matthew216

kiwifarms.net
on /pol/ there was images of that burka lady but near her was a white guy wearing a balaclava, only exposing his whole face and also wearing glasses, that looked like Imar's boy friend
If find them pics will post
And another lovely Pic from /pol/

View attachment 970495
How did we get to this? I don’t care if the photo is fake or not, How the Hell did we get to this point? People are actually pushing cannibalism as an answer to the world’s problems. Have we actually sunk this low? Are they really no other lines we can cross? Are these people really being taken seriously?

I have nothing to say, no possible answer, except perhaps the odd messiah complex that has overridden so much of mankind’s common sense has reached a new level.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino