Disaster "The Squad" Megathread - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Talib Derangement Syndrome

Should we abolish ICE and exempt Latinos from immigration laws?

• Yes

Votes: 33 3.5%
  • No

Votes: 108 11.5%
  • No Human Is Illegal

Votes: 39 4.2%
  • Hahahahahahahaha :story:

Votes: 165 17.6%
  • Someone needs to tard-wrangle AOC, Tlaib, and Omar

Votes: 381 40.6%
  • Breh

Votes: 39 4.2%
  • Brah

Votes: 33 3.5%
  • Bruh

Votes: 141 15.0%

• Total voters

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
d8ac2cb36a41a634898ac95fe983dde4.png

4a1a4ceeab5915dda23b80c2e25fb08f.png

"Okay well you pulled troops out of Syria but you didn't do it the right way!"

Why the Hell would he listen to anyone in Congress? Most of those people have had almost two decades to do something about this and nothing ever got done. Hell they're the ones who originally approved the fucking Middle-Eastern wars to begin with. It's like when people try to criticize how he's been handling North Korea. All of these "experts" had been at this for decades and never gained an inch of ground, and then within 2 years Trump was waltzing across the DMZ.

Your advice is worthless, Congress.

DanteAlighieri

Anti authoritarian asshole asshole
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 964785
View attachment 964786

Why the Hell would he listen to anyone in Congress? Most of those people have had almost two decades to do something about this and nothing ever got done. Hell they're the ones who originally approved the fucking Middle-Eastern wars to begin with. It's like when people try to criticize how he's been handling North Korea. All of these "experts" had been at this for decades and never gained an inch of ground, and then within 2 years Trump was waltzing across the DMZ.

This is all so tiring. There's no easy solution to any of this. Part of me just wants to sit back and watch everything burn, another part wants to help burn everything, and another part wants to try and stop things from burning.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Halloween 3
kiwifarms.net
It's that dumb tactic of never letting an opponent be right about anything, if they do then people might believe he's not wrong about everything. From a politicians standpoint it makes sense but it also shows that they don't care about what's happening. They will work against their own political goals while still claiming to represent them as long as it means that they will be more powerful. It becomes a vicious Pepsi vs. Coca-Cola war, or Sprite vs. 7-up and the losers are those that just want something to drink.

The 8 of Spades

Pay No Attention To The ♂ Behind The Glassy Smirk
kiwifarms.net
It's that dumb tactic of never letting an opponent be right about anything, if they do then people might believe he's not wrong about everything. From a politicians standpoint it makes sense but it also shows that they don't care about what's happening. They will work against their own political goals while still claiming to represent them as long as it means that they will be more powerful. It becomes a vicious Pepsi vs. Coca-Cola war, or Sprite vs. 7-up and the losers are those that just want something to drink.
The issue is that most people in this country have a fridge full of all 4 sodas and are being told that they don't. They're selling an outright lie and expecting the masses to not remember that they said something completely different the day before.

BR55

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 964785
View attachment 964786

At this point I want Trump to tweet that the Iraq War was a terrible idea.
Just so I can see the Left do a 180 and start defending OIF.
Just imagine every 30 something Millennial who spent their college years yelling No Blood For Oil pontificating about what a madman Saddam was and how Trump just can't stop coddling dictators.
You laugh but you know that is exactly what would happen.

Absolutego

kiwifarms.net
At this point I want Trump to tweet that the Iraq War was a terrible idea.
Just imagine every 30 something Millennial who spent their college years yelling No Blood For Oil pontificating about what a madman Saddam was and how Trump just can't stop coddling dictators.
You laugh but you know that is exactly what would happen.
This already happened, and while they didn't stoop so far as to suddenly become pro-war, Trump's position that the Iraq War was a huge waste of time in the 2016 primary led the media to dig up him a clip of him talking with Howard Stern ca. 2002. A clip where he said "yeah I guess, I dunno, we should've done it right the first time around" in literally the most halfhearted manner ever when Stern asked him if we should invade Iraq. Which obviously resulted in numerous op-eds about how Trump was lying as to the degree of his anti-war sentiment.

The 8 of Spades

Pay No Attention To The ♂ Behind The Glassy Smirk
kiwifarms.net
You laugh but you know that is exactly what would happen
Well, I mean...

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

I'll get my humanity and my sanity back.
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

Syaoran Li

Clown World on PCP
kiwifarms.net
Has omar denied it was her in that clip yet?
Knowing both the overall idiocy and far-left zealotry of The Squad, if it really was Ilhan Omar in that clip, she would be openly bragging about it on Twitter. Antifa may like to talk a big game about secrecy and not snitching, but if they had a federal-level politician in their ranks, they'd probably let that politician reveal themselves to project a powerful image.

Especially if said politician is a Millennial woman of color who's at least nominally Muslim. At this point, Ilhan just has to declare herself non-binary and she'll have Intersectional Bingo.

Not as far as I know, but it leads me to think it isn't her. If it were her in there she would be denying it all over twitter.
Agreed. The fact that she's not saying anything at all makes me think it's not really her. It'd be a lot more suspicious if she acknowledged it in any way, shape, or form. But she hasn't said a thing or even publicly imply that she's even aware of the video. Not even in a "neither confirm nor deny" weasel words sort of way.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino