The State of the Loveshy Therapy Center (with a poll) -

Do you want the Loveshy Therapy Center to be archived or kept?

• Yes and move some of the threads to Lolcow

Votes: 55 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 12 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More and more, there has been a lot of complaining going on about the lack of funny content that has been popping up lately. Some people believe that the kinds of new cows being made into threads here aren't even interesting at all and are way below standards of what a typical cow would be like. Others have expressed that compared to several months ago, the content here has become a lot more predictable and less interesting. Another issue that has been observed is how some people out there are literally using this as an actual therapy center, like @WanderingVagabond did. Null disabled thread notifications from this subforum many months back and he was not keen on the place at all. I personally hardly post here anymore for these reasons. People also weren't happy about Ultra-VNT's thread being moved here and I've noticed there isn't as much activity for it as there was when it was still in Lolcow.

I made this topic because I want to see what the opinion is here about the subforum as of currently and whether it should be kept or just have the better threads get moved back to Lolcow and having the rest of the subforum archived.

sugoi-chan

chewing on a stick of cum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it still serves a purpose in that loveshies are pretty funny. I would concede that it needs a much heavier hand in moderation to reduce the amount of shitposting, to cut down on the amount of dumbposters who come here to shit up the place like Sluthaters and stuff, and to try to enforce quality standards.

I, myself, do not pretend to be innocent of any of the above.

EDIT - Barring any of the above happening, merge the Lookist/Sluthate threads and the Kentosphere threads into one, put them into Community Watch, throw the rest in the furnace.

Last edited:

Ass Manager 3000

I logged in to call you stupid.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm hoping @manhood101 pans out.
We have to be real now, manhood101 is shit compared to the loveshy/incel who have graced this subforum. Instead of ignoring poor trolls we engage them because they're all that's left. We're all guilty of that and it's symptomatic of this subforum's dysfunction- without good content a subforum dries up or becomes the entersphere.

Last edited:

Frank Rizzo

kiwifarms.net
Much like with Fuckbot, when the initial Sluthate raid happened, it was fresh/new autism, and it was hilarious as fuck watching them chimp out at us.

But, as time went on, and most of the SH'ers either got banned or rage quit, it just became....really fucking boring.

Same talking points, same tired gimmicks, same fail troll strats.

If the SH'ers could actually come up with something interesting when they engage us, I'm sure we'd all be for it.

Ass Manager 3000

I logged in to call you stupid.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@dollarhuviya I had a talk with dynastia in thread commentaries that was interesting and I've changed my vote.

1) clean up the subforum and get rid of all the shit. Any incel bellow hood money tier gets binned.

2) I'm gonna start collecting content again.

3) give it another month and then review. If its still shit then archive it.

What does everyone think of that?

Frank Rizzo

kiwifarms.net
@dollarhuviya I had a talk with dynastia in thread commentaries that was interesting and I've changed my vote.

1) clean up the subforum and get rid of all the shit. Any incel bellow hood money tier gets binned.

2) I'm gonna start collecting content again.

3) give it another month and then review. If its still shit then archive it.

What does everyone think of that?
I like that idea, especially shit-canning the try-hard, boring as fuck SH'ers/incels/etc.

And yeah, if things don't improve (no new interesting spergs), I'd be all for archiving it.

ChuckSlaughter

You mean I got about 200 bitcoins
kiwifarms.net
We have to be real now, manhood101 is shit compared to the loveshy/incel who have graced this subforum. Instead of ignoring poor trolls we engage them because they're all that's left. We're all guilty of that and it's symptomatic of this subforum's dysfunction- without good content a subforum dries up or becomes the entersphere.
I understand that these guys have gotten boring. But why aren't they coming here and generating content anymore?
Have they all progressed to wizardom and then off to suicide? Are the people who come here really trolls? @randomdude being the exception.
I agree get rid of the subforum, but I have a feeling the mods are going to be heavy handed wiping out threads that are done and threads that are stalled out or haven't spergsploded yet (manhood academy) .

Like the sluthate/lookism/mgtow threads are just slow right now but there will be new content, I think that if we merged them all together along with their user threads that'd be good. Marijan is boring and I think that if his user experience was impacted in a hilarious way that would be new content, especially if we confined him to his own thread. It would be great if his board experience was slow, eye raping, and all his responses just zipped him back to his own thread. I don't know how possible &/or hard that might be.

They just sent wave after wave of sperg and it was hilarious and we needed a bunch of threads to contain it but they all said the same shit and we stopped giving them attention, their home boards started dying and then that was it. Barely anyone uses sluthate and certainly it's own disillusioned users aren't going to come here to defend it and get pelted with rotten tomatoes.

@MakeItRain has a good thread he's working on but it may be too little too late.

Frank Rizzo

kiwifarms.net
They just sent wave after wave of sperg and it was hilarious and we needed a bunch of threads to contain it but they all said the same shit and we stopped giving them attention, their home boards started dying and then that was it. Barely anyone uses sluthate and certainly it's own disillusioned users aren't going to come here to defend it and get pelted with rotten tomatoes.
That's pretty much how I feel in a nutshell.

During the first two-three weeks of the initial raid, it was whacked out, autistic shit we hadn't encountered before, and it was funny as fuck.

Then, once the dust settled and it just settled into the same stupidity, it stopped being funny and just got pathetic.

ChuckSlaughter

You mean I got about 200 bitcoins
kiwifarms.net
The only reason this subforum sucks is because not much happens and what does happen is stale, it has little to do with the users on this forum. The only one in this thread who posts in loveshies more than other places is frank rizzo and him and flossman are pretty funny. If anyone else is ruining these threads they'd be ruining the whole forum.

Stop trying to be a leet kiwi.

MakeItRain

taste the waste
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I understand that these guys have gotten boring. But why aren't they coming here and generating content anymore?
Have they all progressed to wizardom and then off to suicide? Are the people who come here really trolls? @randomdude being the exception.
I agree get rid of the subforum, but I have a feeling the mods are going to be heavy handed wiping out threads that are done and threads that are stalled out or haven't spergsploded yet (manhood academy) .

Like the sluthate/lookism/mgtow threads are just slow right now but there will be new content, I think that if we merged them all together along with their user threads that'd be good. Marijan is boring and I think that if his user experience was impacted in a hilarious way that would be new content, especially if we confined him to his own thread. It would be great if his board experience was slow, eye raping, and all his responses just zipped him back to his own thread. I don't know how possible &/or hard that might be.

@MakeItRain has a good thread he's working on but it may be too little too late.
Honestly the dude I'm writing up a thread for (slowly, because life got fucking hectic) isn't really pureblood loveshy anyway and doesn't quite fit into the standard sluthate mold - I agree that the issue is that most of these gentlemen are same shit different day and it's boring. This feels a little bit more like a lull than a rapid shit descent like the Golden Knight subforum did though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino