The Story of the Autclave: Logical Phallusy / Thomas Beckett, and the Oxhorn Controversy - Autistic subsection of the Fallout Fandom starts literal internet war with fat Seattle Sperg

Who will win? The Thomas led Autclave, or Fat Neckbeard led Oxyhorns

• Thomas and the Autclave

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Oxyhorn

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Don't care, making popcorn

Votes: 70 89.7%

• Total voters

HighOrdinator

The CIA is poisoning our Fuel Supply
kiwifarms.net
I was already meh about thomas's alogging but reading his entire fucking spergout here made me realize how autistic this guy really is. This guy is literally going to cry about oxhorn until the day one of them dies, but depends on how quick oxhorn's multiple hitmen are.

Z

ZB 584

kiwifarms.net
So up until about an hour ago, @Thomas Beckett was live on youtube with fellow Autclave (gets me every time :story: ) member, TKs-Mantis, on The Mantis Show. I'll go through the entire 2 hour convo later today, but so far all they've done is sperg about the Fallout series (TKs-Mantis mispronounces the name of a Fallout file editor, and Beckett immediately corrects him, like a good little autist).

Here's the vid:

Here are my autistic cliffs:

11:26 They start digging into Bethesda and how they've ruined Fallout by declaring the Fallout bible non canon. This basically the end of the world.

14:23 Mantis compares a bad plot thread in the game to literal child rape.

22:45 Mantis berates himself for misremembering a minor plot point in FO2.

29:22 Super Chats start pouring in. State of your life, if you're funding the Auclave. $36 in donos in the span of 2 minutes.

32:28 A long discussion about Rape in New Vegas. Rogue, Internet Man pops in with a super chat and mentions the Autclave. Seems like they are embracing that name.

41:15 They decry the depiction of Caesar's Legion in New Vegas. Mantis wanted to see legion members literally shitting on their slave subjects in the game.

51:04 Beckett presents an autistic fan theory based on a mod from the Nexus.

57:15 A super chat tries to bait Beckett into talking abour Oxhorn.

58:21 Beckett takes the bait and the Oxhorn sperging commences.

59:16 Beckett won't rule out that Oxhorn has engaged in improper conduct with children, despite no evidence of this (though he is mindful of that to be fair).

1H:04 FO lore discussion

1H:12 Beckett speculates that Oxhorn is behind the demonitization of Mantis' videos. Any evidence pointing to that, outside of Oxhorn behaviour in the past?

1H:31 Anyone who critizises Mantis for monetizing his garbage vids is an Oxhorn defender, according to Beckett.

1H:39 Beckett now backpedals and says that the comments about Oxhorn's hired killers have been misconstrued. He gets overdramatic sometimes, he adds.

1H:40 Conversation about Oxhorn's dick. Mantis approaches the subject jokingly, while Beckett is dead serious.

1H:56 Beckett mentions KF. Compares it to the Dark Web.

Going through this 2 hour spergfest has provided me with fascinating insight into Beckett's behaviour. I've rarely stumbled upon a cow who seems more socially inept. Many times, jokes fly completely over his head, because he's so focused on Oxhorn. Mantis has pretty decent banter going with the viewers, but Beckett seems apathetic to the lighter tone that Mantis tries to set.
He seems almost completely incapable of emoting, outside of his hatred for Oxhorn. His few laughs are a humorless void. He rudely, and awkwardly interrupts Mantis constantly, whenever the convo isn't going the direction he wants it to.

Nothing was gained from this exercise, so I won't listen to Mantis' spergcast ever again.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Horrifying
Reactions: Slap47

wrangled tard

Types in full sentences, for some reason.
kiwifarms.net
Here's number 10, the jew won't let up. At least his response to our criticism of him was a bit more respectable than Thomas'.

So up until about an hour ago, @Thomas Beckett was live on youtube with fellow Autclave (gets me every time :story: ) member, TKs-Mantis, on The Mantis Show. I'll go through the entire 2 hour convo later today, but so far all they've done is sperg about the Fallout series (TKs-Mantis mispronounces the name of a Fallout file editor, and Beckett immediately corrects him, like a good little autist).

Here's the vid:

Here are my autistic cliffs:

11:26 They start digging into Bethesda and how they've ruined Fallout by declaring the Fallout bible non canon. This basically the end of the world.

14:23 Mantis compares a bad plot thread in the game to literal child rape.

22:45 Mantis berates himself for misremembering a minor plot point in FO2.

29:22 Super Chats start pouring in. State of your life, if you're funding the Auclave. $36 in donos in the span of 2 minutes.

32:28 A long discussion about Rape in New Vegas. Rogue, Internet Man pops in with a super chat and mentions the Autclave. Seems like they are embracing that name.

41:15 They decry the depiction of Caesar's Legion in New Vegas. Mantis wanted to see legion members literally shitting on their slave subjects in the game.

51:04 Beckett presents an autistic fan theory based on a mod from the Nexus.

57:15 A super chat tries to bait Beckett into talking abour Oxhorn.

58:21 Beckett takes the bait and the Oxhorn sperging commences.

59:16 Beckett won't rule out that Oxhorn has engaged in improper conduct with children, despite no evidence of this (though he is mindful of that to be fair).

1H:04 FO lore discussion

1H:12 Beckett speculates that Oxhorn is behind the demonitization of Mantis' videos. Any evidence pointing to that, outside of Oxhorn behaviour in the past?

1H:31 Anyone who critizises Mantis for monetizing his garbage vids is an Oxhorn defender, according to Beckett.

1H:39 Beckett now backpedals and says that the comments about Oxhorn's hired killers have been misconstrued. He gets overdramatic sometimes, he adds.

1H:40 Conversation about Oxhorn's dick. Mantis approaches the subject jokingly, while Beckett is dead serious.

1H:56 Beckett mentions KF. Compares it to the Dark Web.

Going through this 2 hour spergfest has provided me with fascinating insight into Beckett's behaviour. I've rarely stumbled upon a cow who seems more socially inept. Many times, jokes fly completely over his head, because he's so focused on Oxhorn. Mantis has pretty decent banter going with the viewers, but Beckett seems apathetic to the lighter tone that Mantis tries to set.
He seems almost completely incapable of emoting, outside of his hatred for Oxhorn. His few laughs are a humorless void. He rudely, and awkwardly interrupts Mantis constantly, whenever the convo isn't going the direction he wants it to.

Nothing was gained from this exercise, so I won't listen to Mantis' spergcast ever again.
At least we have confirmation that the Thomas here is the real deal... Yikes...

Last edited:
Reactions: Slap47

Oofcreator180

kiwifarms.net
Been lurking here. BUT. DUDES ya GOTTA LOOKIT THIS crap! Thomas Beckett's threatning to dox this Skeleton and forward his personal info to us. Autclave's so fucking kookie. I dunno what went down totally tbh. BUT.
Annotation 2019-07-26 005122.png

Autismo leavels are to crazy high to get and follow when ya deal with the Autclave.
SKELETON's part of the autclave or was. I saw on another video. He got offered to be part of some cringey Autclave Discord here by an Oddball.
Rumor's having it skeleton's Fandom Tribal. skeleton says hes friends with him tho. If hes Fandom Tribal he might've been cured of himself of autismo because hes on our side. HIP-HIP-HOORAY! If this fag's just a friend of Fandom Tribal, Thomas Beckett's running down the slippery slope to his YouTube career. Cuz that's obviously him breaking the law here.
Ladies and gentlemen, we gotem.

• Autistic
Reactions: ZB 584

nonnewtonian

For legal reasons that's a joke
kiwifarms.net
Been lurking here. BUT. DUDES ya GOTTA LOOKIT THIS crap! Thomas Beckett's threatning to dox this Skeleton and forward his personal info to us. Autclave's so fucking kookie. I dunno what went down totally tbh. BUT.View attachment 859714
Autismo leavels are to crazy high to get and follow when ya deal with the Autclave.
SKELETON's part of the autclave or was. I saw on another video. He got offered to be part of some cringey Autclave Discord here by an Oddball.
Rumor's having it skeleton's Fandom Tribal. skeleton says hes friends with him tho. If hes Fandom Tribal he might've been cured of himself of autismo because hes on our side. HIP-HIP-HOORAY! If this fag's just a friend of Fandom Tribal, Thomas Beckett's running down the slippery slope to his YouTube career. Cuz that's obviously him breaking the law here.
Ladies and gentlemen, we gotem.
>Screencapped Christmas SKELETON's comment within three minutes of it being posted.
>"I think I will forward this evidence to KiwiFarms."
>Account made roughly 30 minutes before this post.

:thinking:

Oofcreator180

kiwifarms.net
>Screencapped Christmas SKELETON's comment within three minutes of it being posted.
>"I think I will forward this evidence to KiwiFarms."
>Account made roughly 30 minutes before this post.

:thinking:
Yeah. I confess I know that skeleton on YouTube. He thought he could trust me but I dunno about him being Fandom Tribal or no. I kinda think he is tho. This stuff's too much to pass up tho! I fucking hate the Autclave. Sorry about the deception earlier bro.

jewniggerdestroyer

kiwifarms.net
Yeah. I confess I know that skeleton on YouTube. He thought he could trust me but I dunno about him being Fandom Tribal or no. I kinda think he is tho. This stuff's too much to pass up tho! I fucking hate the Autclave. Sorry about the deception earlier bro.
"yeah, he's just a friend of mine"
okay, sir. if you say so.

Poiseon

I am literal poison.
kiwifarms.net
Thomas is a fucking moron, and him comparing us to the literal dark web is definately something that dumbfuck would do. It also doesn't surprise me that he'd threaten people with 'The Farms' as most re-tards think this site is nothing but doxing internet nazis. Funny enough though, it is completely meaningless.

Capture.PNG

Oxhorn is raking in the cash from this fiasco. these idiots got his channel trending and on the algorithms again. He has seen an upturn in views since this happened. All of Mantis' jew sperging is helping Oxhorn as well. Irony is potent sometimes.

Nigger, provide links with archives to the video you got the screencap from, and stop pretending. And don't dm me again, anything you can tell me in private can go here.

Reactions: ZB 584

Kane2020

kiwifarms.net
I'm amazed that The Autclave haven't made a video on this entire thread 'Fur teh vewz.'
Fur because they are furries, kinda. A dog, a wombat. (A mantis and a frog, but they don't have fur, still animal avatars.)

Oooop, speaking of furries:

Last edited by a moderator:

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There were a couple deep dive ones on Elder Scrolls lore (going through official materials and all the games) that were interesting when I was planning a campaign in the setting.
Got a link? I like that shit when it's well done.

No creativity

kiwifarms.net
I'm amazed that The Autclave haven't made a video on this entire thread 'Fur teh vewz.'
Fur because they are furries, kinda. A dog, a wombat. (A mantis and a frog, but they don't have fur, still animal avatars.)

Oooop, speaking of furries:
Yes, this pansexual aromantic dingokin demiboy will surely take Oxhorn down.
It's incredible, how do these autists manage to make a flaggot like Oxhorn look good by comparison?

Edit: Beckett got BTFO on Reddit and decided to make a youtube video in response, just so he can have the last word. In this video he reminds us that slavery is bad and Cesar's Legion is a lot like the ancient Romans.

Last edited:

Kane2020

kiwifarms.net
I'm still not fully understanding the Autclave endgame here.
It seems pretty obvious that Oxhorn is just ignoring and blocking them. And getting on with what essentially is his 'Job'= Sit oh fat piles drunkenly playing videogames getting lungcancer. (He lights cigars with a lighter. Yukk)

This in turn, makes them cry. In video form.
'Muh Fridum Ov Speuch'

And then there's the creator vs creator rules coming in.

Last edited:

Kane2020

kiwifarms.net
Thomas Beckett, AKA Logical Phallusy has had another 2 hours of content on Youtube struck down for 'Hate Speech.'

He uploaded the vid to Bitchute however.

The Autclave's war continues, whilst Oxhorn fattens, drinks and smokes in his ivory tower.

tripmix

kiwifarms.net
So I read this thread, watched TKS Mantis vids and Thomas Becketts including that easy Pete one that was actually quite well done along with oxhorns. I'd like to submit a tl;dr for the thread, but it's quite long so I put it in a spoiler.

Autistic man rees loudly at fat man playing Fallout.

Reactions: Smaug's Smokey Hole
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino