The stupidest things people have said to you - Or things you've heard!

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In 11th grade a girl asked me why they called it a "blowjob" when you suck on it.

Actually, that's a pretty good question...
This reminds me of a music video segment in an episode of Beavis and Butthead. The song has some guy asking a question, and following up with "Funk dat!" Beavis then imitates him: "Why do they call it taking a dump instead of leaving a dump? You're not actually taking it anywhere. Funk dat!"

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
"Men are privileged"

Bitch I wish
I can see how some would see that. After talking to women who work or worked at all female workplaces it sounded like hell on earth but the second the average man entered that workplace the catty bitches got a lot nicer. Much more so if he was attractive. Until he left. I can see that being perceived as male privilege. On the other end of things, when a woman enters an all male workplace things change as well, even if she's just passing through. The difference is, as far as I can tell, that women see it as men getting a better experience at work, being pampered like a princess by the mean girls, while men generally don't want to offend the accountant if she's down on the floor so they only use light slurs.

Summa summarum: women are horny, men gets blamed.

McMitch4kf

kiwifarms.net
I can see how some would see that. After talking to women who work or worked at all female workplaces it sounded like hell on earth but the second the average man entered that workplace the catty bitches got a lot nicer. Much more so if he was attractive. Until he left. I can see that being perceived as male privilege. On the other end of things, when a woman enters an all male workplace things change as well, even if she's just passing through. The difference is, as far as I can tell, that women see it as men getting a better experience at work, being pampered like a princess by the mean girls, while men generally don't want to offend the accountant if she's down on the floor so they only use light slurs.

Summa summarum: women are horny, men gets blamed.
I’ve worked a lot of food jobs. Typical lunch shifts are dominated by women because childcare and whatnot. Occasionally, there will be a lunch shift that ends up a majority men with one woman. That lone woman will, invariably regardless on who it actually is, comments on how much more got done during that shift.

Last edited:

naaaaiiiiillllll!!!

Null thought I was British, lol
kiwifarms.net
It was 2013 and I was reading the news about the 2013 Moore tornado that hit the Oklahoma City metro and killed 24 people. A classmate/coworker said out loud without any humor in his voice:

"I feel more sorry for the trees."

He was a graduate student in a STEM field from India (Pajeets not valuing human life? General classism/misanthropy? You're guess is as good as mine). Me and another coworker (who was from that part of the country) just stared at each other with "WTF?!" expressions and went silently back to work.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
It was 2013 and I was reading the news about the 2013 Moore tornado that hit the Oklahoma City metro and killed 24 people. A classmate/coworker said out loud without any humor in his voice:

"I feel more sorry for the trees."

He was a graduate student in a STEM field from India (Pajeets not valuing human life? General classism/misanthropy? You're guess is as good as mine). Me and another coworker (who was from that part of the country) just stared at each other with "WTF?!" expressions and went silently back to work.
Oklahomans are not human, but I think that I shall never see a poem as lovely as a tree.

naaaaiiiiillllll!!!

Null thought I was British, lol
kiwifarms.net
Oklahomans are not human, but I think that I shall never see a poem as lovely as a tree.
Lol, the guy who was just as shocked as me was a Texan. Also many years ago I interviewed for something in OKC -- Oklahomans don't like Texans either. I guess it's a kind of "my prairie ranch is better than your nearly identical prairie ranch" thing. People from the middle of the country are funny.