The stupidest things people have said to you - Or things you've heard!

Annie Adderall

we should totally just stab caesar
kiwifarms.net
Is the resale value that bad? Idk those cars arent available in my country
The five-year resale value is approximately 50% of the original price. Luxury cars usually have horrible resale values. Some are worse. Land Rover is around 40% of the original value. I just come across a lot of stupid and uneducated Tesla/Elon cocksuckers, and they tend to be more vocal about their desire to suck some Elon dick than Porsche cultists who admit it's an expensive hobby that serves no financial purpose.

Probably an even stupider statement that I've heard a few times:
"Tesla stock is a smart investment. Elon is such a good businessman!"

Further reasons why Tesla/Elon cocksuckers are stupid:
  • Tesla stock is hugely overvalued. Hugely. It's concerning and not sustainable. Anyone who buys it is doing the stock equivalent of playing with someone else's shit they paid 600 USD a piece for. The beta for Tesla is currently 1.98. Anything over 1 is volatile and fluctuating faster than market standards. It WILL crash.
  • The company is hemorrhaging cash, and the shareholder reports are pure carnage.
  • Tesla is just a hobby for Elon. It's not a viable business venture. He's a business bygone who peaked during his Paypal era.
  • Elon is ridiculous and unprofessional. It's not cute. For example, he renamed the traditional title of Chief Financial Officer [CFO] "Master of the Coin" or something autistic.
  • If you live in a cold and/or snowy climate, you're fucked with your Tesla.

Cool Dog

A goodboi denied his Wendy's
kiwifarms.net
The five-year resale value is approximately 50% of the original price. Luxury cars usually have horrible resale values. Some are worse. Land Rover is around 40% of the original value. I just come across a lot of stupid and uneducated Tesla/Elon cocksuckers, and they tend to be more vocal about their desire to suck some Elon dick than Porsche cultists who admit it's an expensive hobby that serves no financial purpose.

Probably an even stupider statement that I've heard a few times:
"Tesla stock is a smart investment. Elon is such a good businessman!"

Further reasons why Tesla/Elon cocksuckers are stupid:
  • Tesla stock is hugely overvalued. Hugely. It's concerning and not sustainable. Anyone who buys it is doing the stock equivalent of playing with someone else's shit they paid 600 USD a piece for. The beta for Tesla is currently 1.98. Anything over 1 is volatile and fluctuating faster than market standards. It WILL crash.
  • The company is hemorrhaging cash, and the shareholder reports are pure carnage.
  • Tesla is just a hobby for Elon. It's not a viable business venture. He's a business bygone who peaked during his Paypal era.
  • Elon is ridiculous and unprofessional. It's not cute. For example, he renamed the traditional title of Chief Financial Officer [CFO] "Master of the Coin" or something autistic.
  • If you live in a cold and/or snowy climate, you're fucked with your Tesla.
I know luxury cars depreciate, tho I seen porsches that were like 60k new and 5 years later they are still 40k and not with low mileage (for a porsche)

I guess teslas get that depreciation because the battery isnt that great, the S is like 10 years old now right? how do the batteries hold so far? how much range you get after a decade? I take the cost of new batts must be higher than the used price of the car?

As for tesla stock I still kick myself for not buying at $40, I remember people saying it was overvalued at that price