The Subconciousness -

pitawilson

Fuckin' Poison Ivy all over!
A couple of years ago i never really believed in it. But recently i have come to think it definitely does exist and is a strong factor in my life. For example, my trust in my parents devolved some time ago. After i had an argument with them, in one of my dreams i was poisoned by a man, and while collapsing telling my mother i needed to get to the hospital to get this lethal poison out of me, she just stood there telling me not to keep making stuff up. That wasn't just a nightmare, that was my mind telling me something. An omen, a message, perhaps. What's your experiences?

Green Coffee Mug

*thunkful*
several times i'd dream about a semi-notable event happening, like a friend giving me a phone call, or someone coming to town, or something ending. or i just dream about forgotten memories and people i havent seen for ages.

recently i dreamed someone contacted me, and in the dream i was busy but wanted to see what it was. a few days later, i found out someone contacted me.

Hempsoap

Rub me on your skin
A couple of years ago i never really believed in it. But recently i have come to think it definitely does exist and is a strong factor in my life. For example, my trust in my parents devolved some time ago. After i had an argument with them, in one of my dreams i was poisoned by a man, and while collapsing telling my mother i needed to get to the hospital to get this lethal poison out of me, she just stood there telling me not to keep making stuff up. That wasn't just a nightmare, that was my mind telling me something. An omen, a message, perhaps. What's your experiences?
you okay brah?

Lame Entropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
Dreams only mean as much as you want then to mean. They can be taken as some sort of precognition but they're just a reflection of your mental state.
If you're worried about something and then something happens, that's not your dreams predicting events. That's your intuition and ability to understand context kicking in.