The Super Best Friends Super Best Griefing Thread - Matt's a cuck, Liam is a bitch, Pat's a lolcow and Woolie is sulking

Dixie Normus

kiwifarms.net
1623363662550.png

lmfao

DEBIRU MAN

デビルマン
kiwifarms.net
Some autist on /v/ is saying that if you go into pats chat and say you want to fuck yuffie he'll sperg out. Apparently he already went on a rant about trolls ruining his streams. You need to have been following him on twitch for at least a day to post in his chat so if any of you are still following him it might be worth trying.
Yuffie is 16 in FF7 so that's going to awaken the holy knights of loli, and cause them to draw their swords on you. It wouldn't suprise me if Pat took the stance of 2D drawings = real children, and I'm suprised he hasn't hinted as such yet.

Last edited:

JimiHendrix

The best jazz player around.
kiwifarms.net
Pat’s stupid Twitter argument is barely worth getting screenshots of. It’s the same old “I’m right and won’t back down and because I’m talking like an idiot you can’t prove me wrong (and also I’m being obtuse on purpose!)” but fuck it let’s get one uploaded.

i had a stroke trying to read this tweet

Shining Wit

kiwifarms.net

Lil Weed Lova

I have the code
kiwifarms.net
Yuffie is 16 in FF7 so that's going to awaken the holy knights of loli, and cause them to draw their swords on you. It wouldn't suprise me if Pat took the stance of 2D drawings = real children, and I'm suprised he hasn't hinted as such yet.

I doubt even he would go that far given that the AOC in canada is also 16. But I also hope someone would try him nonetheless.