The Super Best Friends Super Best Griefing Thread - Matt's a cuck, Liam is a bitch, Pat's a loony and Woolie's Way is now trademarked

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

LecherousGranolaBar

kiwifarms.net
Not like Remy, Necro, and Sean.
Don't get twisted my guy, they suck too. Remy is a 5th rate Guile and Necro is a weird mash of Dhalsim and Blanka. Then Sean is just a somehow even shittier Dan.

Big part of why 3 failed is because no one cared about any of the new people. Should always try to have a good mix of veterans and newcomers. It's why I don't really care SF6 is opening the game with all 8 of the OG World Warriors.

Grand Wizard Wakka

kiwifarms.net
Don't get twisted my guy, they suck too. Remy is a 5th rate Guile and Necro is a weird mash of Dhalsim and Blanka. Then Sean is just a somehow even shittier Dan.
Yeah, exactly... they're the Movado and Tsu Hao of Street Fighter.

And characters like Hakan are just Worse Bo Rai Cho.

I can't wait for woolie and reggie to miss tons of shit that can come back later in me1 get almost everyone killed in me2 and have me3 go to shit because of it
They're going to do the ME2 LP without using ME1 LP data, I hear.
WhatReaction.gif
Yeah, I know. We all always think we know how Woolie will fuck an LP up, but he always finds something retarded to do that none of us could have imagined. Jokes on us. He didn't do the retarded thing we expected. He did something MORE retarded. "You dont know me!"

I'll be honest, I know fuck all about what you guys have been talking about for the last couple of pages, but what's wrong with this design? Why would she need to be beefier? She already looks like she could kick my ass, does she need to be a gorilla?
Yeah, that's the thing. Cammy has more chiseled abs than THE ROCK, and its "not enough". They also think SF6 looks "too realistic". Just look at this totally human face:
SF6 Ryu.png

Brock Lesnar is famous for being a genetic freak, who does steroids to look like the most jacked wide man in the world, and he ain't got shit on SF6's "hyper realism":
SF6 Ryu Body.jpg

Don't even get me started on Guile who's like 9 feet tall with biceps wider than his waist.

Having more than 0 textures like SF5 being "indistinguishable from reality" aside... The point is these guys live in another reality. That reality is almost never leaving your house, playing like 10 hours of games per week, and spending the rest of your week on Twitter. I think maybe they just forgot what women other than their wives and Twitter troons look like... and well, considering Matt's wife... I can't blame him for turning gay.

"My wife says looking at anything more feminine than her is problematic..."
Matt's Wife Snooki.png
Can't wait for Crymetina Critiques Street Fighter 6!

Last edited:

LucasSomething

kiwifarms.net
I'll be honest, I know fuck all about what you guys have been talking about for the last couple of pages, but what's wrong with this design? Why would she need to be beefier? She already looks like she could kick my ass, does she need to be a gorilla?

There is nothing wrong with that design. That's the point. These guys are lunatics.

I cant comprehend how mat/woolie/max/whoever can think street fighter female characters "arent muscular enough" when its the only fighting game with TRULY muscular women and they're norm, not the token. Like, every girl in SFV is ripped, even Karin who is a "girly princess" has thicker arms than me.

1655955816404.png

If anything i'd critcize SF for having too many muscular women, since only menat was "normal" in sf5 and she stood out for it. SF6 looks like it will exagerate the muscles even harder, with Luke looking like a gross veiny abomination so the newcomers probably wont be too far from it.

1655956665860.png

Is this how these guys wants makoto to look like??? A roided popeye-shaped freak??

King Ghidorah

king of the cosmos and autism
kiwifarms.net
They going to do the ME2 LP without using ME1 LP data, I hear.
WhatReaction.gif
Yeah, I know. We all always think we know how Woolie will fuck an LP up, but he always finds something retarded to do that none of us could have imagined. Jokes on us. He didn't do the retarded thing we expected. He did something MORE retarded. "You dont know me!"
why even fucking bother at that point then?

Kill Your Idols

I was just teasing them. It's a daily thing.
kiwifarms.net
The muscle girl conversation is funny because if you've been around a gym long enough, you'll notice that consistent exercise tends to make women look more like toned/fit girls like Cammy and not hulking roid beasts like Marisa. Not to say that massive muscle girls don't exist, but it's blatantly obvious that it's nowhere near as achievable or desirable for a majority of women. We've gotten to a point where pushing this unrealistic muscular standard on womens' bodies is seen as "progressive" because it's different from conventional beauty, even though it's clearly born more from sexual fantasy rather than reality.

Grand Wizard Wakka

kiwifarms.net
The muscle girl conversation is funny because if you've been around a gym long enough, you'll notice that consistent exercise tends to make women look more like toned/fit girls like Cammy and not hulking roid beasts like Marisa. Not to say that massive muscle girls don't exist, but it's blatantly obvious that it's nowhere near as achievable or desirable for a majority of women. We've gotten to a point where pushing this unrealistic muscular standard on womens' bodies is seen as "progressive" because it's different from conventional beauty, even though it's clearly born more from sexual fantasy rather than reality.
Women biologically dont get that way without "supplements". Hell, men even if they work out like a lunatic dont get cartoonishly vascular and musclar. A lot of famous jacked types take "supplements" that are basically legal steroids. There's all kinds of autistic arguing in the bodybuilding community over what constitutes "cheating" because there are lots of legal chemicals that absolutely allow you to reach levels you wouldn't without them.

Muscles.jpg

But hell, just look at some of the best female athletes and fighters IRL.

Olympics.jpgRousey.jpg

Womens bodies dont get as jacked as men. But again, even men dont get as jacked as some people think men can.

Roidmonster.jpg

Women who look like that are always taking testosterone and other "natural steroids". Again, even men who look that jacked are taking extra testosterone and tons of other legal and/or illegal steroids.

Also, a lot of people also dont know that basically steroids are ridiculously common and mainstream in acting. All those MCU guys are taking them. The guys who go back and forth from soft schlub to jacked in a year and then back to soft schlub dont change just from working out and not anymore.

The "IRL Chun Li" that these fags love to reference lives in famously corrupt China and with only the help of "traditional Chinese medicine" achieved this TOTALLY NATURAL body of Arnold Schwarzenegger with a baby doll head. These fucks saw this shit on Twitter, and between that and the hipster virtue signalling, it rots their brains and distorts their view of reality. "THAT'S how athletic women should be portrayed!!!"

IRL Chun Steroids.jpgReal Chun Li.jpg

I digress as usual though. A peak muscular man and peak muscular woman look very different... naturally.

Last edited:

Gondolindrim

kiwifarms.net
I'm reminded of Abby from the Last of Us 2 who is clearly a man's character model with a pony tail. Arms and legs aside, that's just not how a muscular woman looks. But this is what Woolie and the trannies on the subreddit want I guess, so science be damned.
1655963773938.png

She ain't even got shins.

Zaryiu2

kiwifarms.net

Big part of why 3 failed is because no one cared about any of the new people. Should always try to have a good mix of veterans and newcomers. It's why I don't really care SF6 is opening the game with all 8 of the OG World Warriors.
I liked SF3 and some of the characters too

Last edited:

Coldgrip

Agreed upon laws of the wild
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Necro looks like he belongs in Darkstalkers. A waste of a character to put him in SF.

Mavado and Hsu are both shit. Period. You can talk all you want about the shitty shoto-clone capcom keeps shitting out, but MK has always been the absolute worst when it comes to shit character designs.

Lord Neeba

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, exactly... they're the Movado and Tsu Hao of Street Fighter.

And characters like Hakan are just Worse Bo Rai Cho.

They're going to do the ME2 LP without using ME1 LP data, I hear.
View attachment 3416596
From what I understand they'll be using ME1 data, just Woolie's that nobody saw instead of what Reggie did on stream. Because reasons.

Grand Wizard Wakka

kiwifarms.net
I'm reminded of Abby from the Last of Us 2 who is clearly a man's character model with a pony tail. Arms and legs aside, that's just not how a muscular woman looks. But this is what Woolie and the trannies on the subreddit want I guess, so science be damned.
People used to complain that females in video games were portrayed as unrealistic supermodels, too soft and thin, but now people have fedora horseshoed into a far more cartoonish expectation on the other side of the spectrum. The best female fighters and athletes in the world who aren't injecting themselves with male hormones and taking steroids look more like Sonya Blade in the 90s than Abby from Last of Us 2 and definitely not SF6 Marisa or Woolie's ideal She-Hulk.

What's funny is probably the most famous "problematic" example of how women's bodies were portrayed as "unrealistically feminine" is Lara Croft, and she actually had jacked abs. Those tits look hard as rocks too. I guess the real problem was she didn't have gorilla arms.

Kinda reminds me now how women who just aren't fat pigs will get harassed for posting pictures on social media now of how they're fat shaming by showing off their not-fat bodies. Things went from "Its OK for women to have non-feminine-ideal body types." to "THE ONLY BODY TYPES THAT ARE OK ARE NON-FEMININE-IDEAL BODY TYPES! MUST BE GORILLA OR PIG!"

Necro looks like he belongs in Darkstalkers. A waste of a character to put him in SF.
Capcom would have to make a new Darkstalkers.
Sadness.jpg

From what I understand they'll be using ME1 data, just Woolie's that nobody saw instead of what Reggie did on stream. Because reasons.

Reggie will go through ME1. Then Woolie will go through ME2 using a completely diff data. And then just to make extra sure nobody gets emotionally invested or attached to the LP, and for maximum confusion, they'll use a save file from Minh for ME3.

Abeni Kato

kiwifarms.net
They don't want fit or muscular women
They don't even want well designed characters
They just straight up want muscle monstrosities that you'd only see on muscle growth fetish thread on /d/

Why is that I don't know, since clearly neither Woolie or Matt has a preference for these kinds of women IRL with two of them banging obese women.

Punitive Castration

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3416892
She ain't even got shins.
close but that's not quite it. Druckmann did something about that stupid though.

This is Jocelyn Mettler. Laura Bailey did all the acting for Abby, but Mettler's face was used like a meat puppet.
Quem+são+as+mulheres+que+ajudaram+a+dar+vida+à+Abby+em+The+Last+of+Us+Part+II++Jocelyn+Mettler.jpg

They wanted Abby to be classically cute but they needed a very skilled actor to play a lead so thus begins her chimerafication.

They could have just used Mettler's whole body. That would look normal. But Mettler is a model so she's too waifish for the apocalypse. Nevermind that her face doesn't show the marks of weight training- they NEEDED to use someone else's body. In comes Colleen Frutch:

94tk66w3si751.jpg

Not bad looking but exercise has whittled all the fat from her face. Luckily we can just stitch Mettler's head to Frutch's beefy proportions, so the contrast is only worsened. Abby's face looks EXTREMELY young and cute and her body looks disproportionately jacked.

Mettler tried doing a photoshoot as Abby but she had to pad her clothing to make it work and the effect is the same:
Untitled-design-6-768x462.jpg
o25o1e2my1x51.jpg

I think the lesson to devs should be so obvious but they won't learn from it: just because mocap lets you kitbash people's bodies doesn't mean you can take a Funko head and squish it onto your He Man doll. The uncanny valley effect is too strong and it will upset people, especially in a supposely realistic game. Just find a cute-enough weightlifter or a chiseled-enough model.