The Super Best Friends Super Best Thread - Matt's a cuck, Liam is a bitch, Pat's nuts and Woolie is a piss poor marketer

knightlautrec

kiwifarms.net
Funny, I had the urge to watch the Dark Souls 3 playthru again and I totally forgot about the overlevelling by Pat around the 11-12 episode mark. Like the one episode you come back and he's grinded out like 30 levels and maxed hollow kinda burned my ass a little because it's not exactly a blind challenge then.

I love the dude despite being a bitter pill but this LP was still diminished by his grinding imo.

• Agree
Reactions: dirty finger
Yeah the DS3 LP definitely had it's ups & downs but I still enjoyed it. Watched a bit of the DMC5 compilation again & reminded that I hate Woolie & Pat's headcanon that Dante is some turbo virgin that has no idea what sex is. I'm sure the dude is fully aware of it but I just feel like he doesn't give a shit about it & probably gets off more from all the fighting & demon killing he does.

Digger10

kiwifarms.net
Like the one episode you come back and he's grinded out like 30 levels and maxed hollow kinda burned my ass a little because it's not exactly a blind challenge then.
Ah, the infamous "So I've been doing some grinding offscreen..." thing. People were displeased to say the least.

I hate Woolie & Pat's headcanon that Dante is some turbo virgin that has no idea what sex is.
That gag bugs me a little because it'd be more accurate to portray Dante as someone who doesn't care about sex, not someone who doesn't know what sex is. Perhaps it's silly to nitpick a meme, but his interactions with Nevan and Dagon show that he's not ignorant to sex.

Worse is that stupid bit where they think that Dante wants to bang Trish. One nice thing about finishing the DMCV playthrough was knowing that I'll never have to hear that stupid "Mother..." joke ever again.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
Who even is that?
That's Little V Mills - the noted white guy on Woolie's KOTOR2 LP that's ongoing. He's an anime/game music nerd and guitar player who makes parody songs and apparently knows Woolie and likes KOTOR2.

Apparently I was lying and suck cocks.

did Woolie find himself a new Liam?
Considering the new guy is a parody musician - he found himself a Danny Sexbang instead.

Last edited:
That's Little V Mills - the noted white guy on Woolie's KOTOR2 LP that's ongoing. He's an anime/game music nerd and guitar player who makes parody songs and apparently knows Woolie and likes KOTOR2.

Considering the new guy is a parody musician - he found himself a Danny Sexbang instead.
I've been lurking here for a while, figured it was about time to start posting.

Just wanted to point out that this white guy is not Little V Mills. Little V is only doing the KOTOR LP with Woolie. This guy was playing fighting games with Woolie and Reggie on stream. I have no idea who he is but I assumed it was one of their FGC friends.

ColorfulCassowary

Jonkers
kiwifarms.net
Everybody's turning against these guys? Awesome.

I never liked any of them. I tried watching one of their LPs, and it was four people who all sounded like the exact same chucklefuck screaming at the top of their lungs. Is it just me, or are all group let's plays obnoxious like that?
I know some of you are probably sad about their current state, I remember this one soyboy on reddit genuinely crying when they broke up (I get being sad, but holy shit), but I'm digging the schaudenfreude right now. I'm gonna go back into the thread and find the breaking point where everyone turned on Pat :popcorn:

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
So, looking at Matt's new "Wha Happun" vid where he talks about Doom 2016. An, there is a part where he goes "Well, multiplayer was never a big thing for Doom. They always had Quake for that" and..motherfucker ya serious? Doom fucking STARTED the whole multiplayer/deathmatch thing, in fact that's what some old FPS fans remember how Doom is the granddaddy of every deathmatch multiplayer game and how people would find ways to play it with others.

• Agree
Reactions: BrunoMattei

Digger10

kiwifarms.net
Everybody's turning against these guys? Awesome.

I never liked any of them. I tried watching one of their LPs, and it was four people who all sounded like the exact same chucklefuck screaming at the top of their lungs. Is it just me, or are all group let's plays obnoxious like that?
I know some of you are probably sad about their current state, I remember this one soyboy on reddit genuinely crying when they broke up (I get being sad, but holy shit), but I'm digging the schaudenfreude right now. I'm gonna go back into the thread and find the breaking point where everyone turned on Pat :popcorn:
This post is the point where the thread switched from criticizing Matt and Liam to criticizing the Best Friends in general.

Tags
None