The Super Best Friends Super Best Thread - Matt's a cuck, Liam is a bitch, Pat's nuts and Woolie is a piss poor marketer

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pat's doing his usual crazy talk speal here. But he's not wrong about how this will probably kill EVO. Three big sponsors have already pulled out, and with multiple alligations involving children, it is going to take a gargantuan effort to save the event's name and reputation.
Later on in the conversation when chat was giving Woolie shit for trying to be hopeful regarding EVO’s continuation, Pat put it pretty well in that he and Woolie are two sides of the same coin on it: Woolie may be a bit too naive about the situation, but Pat is a bit too cynical about the situation. Which makes sense since Woolie is more involved with the FGC community than Pat is.

So why does Woolie stream his LPs again when he seems to regularly get snarky with the chat when they're wrong or try to give advice? Coulda swore when he said he was starting this that he was gonna keep chat interaction to a minimal, just got real annoying.

Neurotic Loser

Lurker who needs to Lurk MOAR
kiwifarms.net
So why does Woolie stream his LPs again when he seems to regularly get snarky with the chat when they're wrong or try to give advice? Coulda swore when he said he was starting this that he was gonna keep chat interaction to a minimal, just got real annoying.
So he can get paid twice (via twitch donations and youtube monetisation) for the same amount of effort.

Neurotic Loser

Lurker who needs to Lurk MOAR
kiwifarms.net
This just makes me have the horrifying thought of what a Pat Vtuber would look like
Either loli or Big breasted shortstack. While both prospects are horrifying, at least shortstacks can look like an "adult".
(In fact one of the hololive virtual youtubers is a shortstack and got mistaken for a child at the dentists).

I'm more curious to see Liam's reaction to this, as he was the moeblob anime guy. Then again he'd probably be too busy at college to react to it online.

Edit:- Does that mean that Woolie is going to start singing Jpop (or do RnB rap becsuse he is black did it before for LittleVMills)?

Last edited:
  • Horrifying
Reactions: rotollo

Bungus Scrungus

kiwifarms.net
Jesus, it's more so sad than funny, considering the drop off in views. Like, "Hey guys, I notice no one really gives a shit about me, so can you laugh at me jokingly trying to regain some relevancy?" I mean, it's still funny, but damn. Also while I appreciate the abs on that genderbend, the arms look very off, and not in a stylized way, but instead a shittily proportioned way. There's style, and then there's just bad execution, ya know? Used to have higher quality stuff than that, too, cause I know SOME of you have seen the older stuff from the SBFP era, so you know what I'm talking about.

• Feels
Reactions: Neurotic Loser

ChodeMonkey

kiwifarms.net
I swear if Pat and Woolie ruin vtubers like they've ruined literally every good thing they touch I don't know what I'm gonna do, reddit is already dropping the quality of their livestream chats and the language barrier only does so much to keep the baka gaijin away. I can never escape the weeaboo plague.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’ll believe it when some actual proof is shown and not just the typical “someone said it happened” thing. Because the whole “Paige is a big whore cheating on Pat!” rumor has been a big thing on Reddit, but no one has ever offered any actual evidence.

DEBIRU MAN

デビルマン
kiwifarms.net
Also, Paige could literally die if the wrong person sneezed on her, I can’t picture someone like that sluttin’ it up all over the place.
But wasn't the "fragile as doll" thing something that happend sometime last year when she found out about something horrible in her personal life? Before that I seem to remember her main trait being Lupus and incredibly clumsy (Such as running to store glass and falling into ditches). Considering that she was mostly known for hanging around furry cons and Dick Masterson, it really wouldn't suprise me if she had a untamed side of her that's been going on for years and she's only just now settling down.

Even if it turns out that she has boyfriends all around the world, it's not like Pat and Paige's relationship is based on wholesomeness and true love. Pat even broke up with a former girlfriend of his because he doesn't believe in true love, so I don't see why the basement dwelling ginger troll man who eats candy in a closet because he can't see it, doesn't have a pure and squeaky clean relationship.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: rotollo
Tags
None