The Super Best Friends Super Best Thread - Matt's a cuck, Liam is a bitch, Pat's nuts and Woolie is a piss poor marketer

Borax Bozo

Here until I can finally rest.
kiwifarms.net
Though I think the "cucking" rumour stuff is dumb, it would be amusing if Paige was the type of bisexual that claims it's not cheating if she has "one of each"

Grand Wizard Wakka

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of their sex life, I remember them talking about Pat finding out Paige was hoarding tons of mustard packets or whatever in their bed. Imagine if he found that while they were having sex.

Paige being bi
if Paige was the type of bisexual that claims it's not cheating if she has "one of each"
Paige insists she's attracted to and prefers short people...

Wait, I think I've seen evidence of Paige cheating on Pat with a woman!

• Horrifying
Reactions: Neurotic Loser

Croppered

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I’m half convinced that this rumor keeps randomly coming up with no actual proof because people are mad that a woman would find a short balding angry man attractive.
Would agree. I was very attracted to Paige until I spent more time around watching her content, but to a lot of people (where these rumors seem to come up the hardest) it's just "holy shit she's hot and she's with *him*? She must be cucking him because why else would a roastie not choose meeee?"

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Would agree. I was very attracted to Paige until I spent more time around watching her content, but to a lot of people (where these rumors seem to come up the hardest) it's just "holy shit she's hot and she's with *him*? She must be cucking him because why else would a roastie not choose meeee?"
I’m always reminded of this particular Youtube comment.
A87B324B-F977-433E-B5B4-07068070FA88.jpeg

Tags
None