The Super Best Friends Super Best Thread - Matt's a cuck, Liam is a bitch, Pat's nuts and Woolie is a piss poor marketer

FreeYourDoodies

Welcome to the Suck
kiwifarms.net
My fears of Pat and Woolie ruining vtubers may have been an oversight, because Paige is doing every single thing she can to act like she's a huge fan of Korone. Playing Super Bunny Man is not some random occurrence that she thought up herself. I'll never escape westernization ruining things.
You're talking about a woman who can barely stop her own body from trying to kill her, I don't think you have to worry about her having any effect on the harvester of 🖐.

Besides, unless she's been secretly studying Japanese instead of just chugging mustard and collecting simp bux, her ability to even effectually communicate with any JP Hololiver (besides Coco) is stunted.

Also, chat has always kinda been shitty (imo as someone who knows enough moonrunes to understand 90% of the chat), and if it really started getting fucked, Yagoo won't hesitate to do what it takes to right the ship. But the gaijin simp bux must be plentiful enough to make it worthwhile enough to not geoblock.

• Agree
Reactions: Neurotic Loser

Neurotic Loser

Lurker who needs to Lurk MOAR
kiwifarms.net
You're talking about a woman who can barely stop her own body from trying to kill her, I don't think you have to worry about her having any effect on the harvester of 🖐.

Besides, unless she's been secretly studying Japanese instead of just chugging mustard and collecting simp bux, her ability to even effectually communicate with any JP Hololiver (besides Coco) is stunted.

Also, chat has always kinda been shitty (imo as someone who knows enough moonrunes to understand 90% of the chat), and if it really started getting fucked, Yagoo won't hesitate to do what it takes to right the ship. But the gaijin simp bux must be plentiful enough to make it worthwhile enough to not geoblock.
If it gets real bad, they'll just migrate to bilibili.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: FreeYourDoodies

brainlent

kiwifarms.net
People in the Dick Masterson thread didn't even know who Pat was. They thought she just had some nobody BF who she cucked with Dick's lawyer or whatever. "Oh they must just be Pat haters!" when they're people who had no idea who Pat even was.
If people in the Dick Masterson thread were actually sharing evidence around you wouldn't get a more coherent response. Just demented fumfering about Elmo and mustard.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Hello, Woolie!

I never played it, but was Other M really that bad? Nothing in the footage I saw made it look like it was that bad, was this just an early example of Kotaku style SJW outrage over feeling like "muh strong female character Samus!" didn't get the proper "respect"?

I could be wrong though.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello, Woolie!

I never played it, but was Other M really that bad? Nothing in the footage I saw made it look like it was that bad, was this just an early example of Kotaku style SJW outrage over feeling like "muh strong female character Samus!" didn't get the proper "respect"?

I could be wrong though.
The story was pretty crap and made Samus a weak willed waifu desperate for a man’s approval instead of a no-nonsense take-charge bounty hunter.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To which I say, so? There's just a lot of baggage to the character thanks to people like Wu, the idea of not making her the typical "strong female character" actually has more appeal to me.
People tend to not like it when you do a complete 180 on a character’s personality, motivations, ect.

I say all this not even being a fan of Metroid or anything anyway. Most exposure I’ve had to Other M is that the main lolcow I follow calls it the best Metroid game ever made and thinks the Prime Trilogy are the worst games.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
People tend to not like it when you do a complete 180 on a character’s personality, motivations, ect.

I say all this not even being a fan of Metroid or anything anyway. Most exposure I’ve had to Other M is that the main lolcow I follow calls it the best Metroid game ever made and thinks the Prime Trilogy are the worst games.
Understandable, but I still feel like a lot of the hate for the game came from proto-SJWs who were mad that Team Ninja, the makers of DOA, were given the reigns of "strong female" Samus and made her less than perfect.

There was a lot of hate going around for Japanese devs in general back around 2010, look at fucking Ninja Theory's DMC and how they shat on the older games in the series for example, it seems like a lot of that was coming from people who later became SJWs.

I just didn't like that and get a little defensive when reminded me of that time.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Understandable, but I still feel like a lot of the hate for the game came from proto-SJWs who were mad that Team Ninja, the makers of DOA, were given the reigns of "strong female" Samus and made her less than perfect.

There was a lot of hate going around for Japanese devs in general back around 2010, look at fucking Ninja Theory's DMC and how they shat on the older games in the series for example, it seems like a lot of that was coming from people who later became SJWs.

I just didn't like that and get a little defensive when reminded me of that time.
Ironically it’s kinda the reverse in this case. The proto-SJWs like Moviebob and Dobson praises the game for “giving Samus emotions” and whatnot, while the “sexist dudebro gamers” were the ones pointing out that Samus wouldn’t submit to a man like that.

A.Shitposter

Gossiping Hen
kiwifarms.net
To which I say, so? There's just a lot of baggage to the character thanks to people like Wu, the idea of not making her the typical "strong female character" actually has more appeal to me.
Yeah I sure do love Samus dying in a room filled with lava until some guy who isn't even her boss allows her to turn on her life support system that she could have used any time.

Other M came out 4 years before gamergate was even a thing, nobody knew or cared about Wu or Sarkeesian. People were mad because they turned an established character into a fragile damsel who was quivering in her little high heel boots when Ridley appeared and had to be saved by a literal who of a character when this is supposed to take place after Super Metroid.

They had to declare that the Samus we knew from the Prime triology was non-canon and that THIS was who Samus is now and they changed her because Metroid is unpopular in Japan and they tried to waifu her up to get Japanese fans to care about her and they still didn't.

Moviebob and Dobson liking Other M speaks volumes about them and I'm sure if The Boss from Metal Gear was given similar treatment fans would have reacted the same way while creepy male feminists salivated over the changes.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I sure do love Samus dying in a room filled with lava until some guy who isn't even her boss allows her to turn on her life support system that she could have used any time.

Other M came out 4 years before gamergate was even a thing, nobody knew or cared about Wu or Sarkeesian. People were mad because they turned an established character into a fragile damsel who was quivering in her little high heel boots when Ridley appeared and had to be saved by a literal who of a character when this is supposed to take place after Super Metroid.

They had to declare that the Samus we knew from the Prime triology was non-canon and that THIS was who Samus is now and they changed her because Metroid is unpopular in Japan and they tried to waifu her up to get Japanese fans to care about her and they still didn't.

Moviebob and Dobson liking Other M speaks volumes about them and I'm sure if The Boss from Metal Gear was given similar treatment fans would have reacted the same way while creepy male feminists salivated over the changes.
A game disliked so much that Matt, Pat and Woolie did a video watching it rather than play it.

ColorfulCassowary

Jonkers
kiwifarms.net
Hello, Woolie!

I could be wrong though.
Story-wise there's a lot of goofy shit that's hard to take seriously outside of Samus's characterization, such as Samus going into a ptsd state when fighting Ridley even though she's taken him out two other times before without giving a shit, a character being called "the deleter", Samus's voice actress giving a wooden performance (though it's not her fault, it's moreso Sakamoto, who doesn't speak english btw, trying to direct her to sound cold and stoic), and Samus saying "the baby" fourteen million times in the first five minutes.

I think a lot of it could've been avoided if they made this a reboot or something. That'd at least fix the Ridley problem.

As a game, it functions decently enough, until you realize there's literally no punishment for spamming the dodge function. It also betrays the idea of the Metroid series by making it super linear, where all the fun in the games is exploring. Not terrible, but again, Sakamoto held Team Ninja back. He even admitted at one point that the wii remote sideways style was a bad idea, but didn't want to try something else as to not "admit defeat."

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
We don't have Mario's dox. Such scandalous lies!
Bullshit we don't.

Mario Mario
Self-employed Plumber
Lives over in the bad area of the mushroom kingdom. 10 Pipehouse Way
It looks he get in with a girl and moved there from Broolkyn, New York. Although a few people also suggested that another plumbing company (Scapelli) was putting them out of work.

Zillow Picture of the street address.
maxresdefault.jpg

Inside, also from Zillow. Looks like a studio.
Mario%27s_Pad_-_Inside_-_Super_Mario_RPG.png

He has a brother named Luigi Mario - they work together as plumbers.

I couldn't find any facebook/instagram but I don't even see a computer inside of his apartment so it's possible he just doesn't have one.

Tags
None