The Super Best Friends Super Best Thread - Matt's a cuck, Liam is a bitch, Pat's nuts and Woolie is a piss poor marketer

kobox666

kiwifarms.net
New AVGN, featuring Matt.

The Nerd stole his copy of Final Fight Revenge. Also apparently Mike Matei is into Poison. You know what that means.
Man, the one crossover I always wanted to happen was Super Best Friends X Northerlion. Maybe it could have been cool or maybe NL would have been too level headed for them. I remember one NL live super show where they talked briefly about the Best Friends, and NL said something along the lines of: they are not really best friends, its just a brand. I wonder if it was just a joke or he had some insider info.

Clearly a Cylon

A friendly toaster.
kiwifarms.net
Pat got a dog, and didn't name it Basebal. :(

But his name is Zangief, so that's ok.

Some very concerned citizens in chat immediately began reeing at him that dogs need to be taken outside to pee when he mentioned pee pads despite the fact that this is a 2 month old puppy. Indoor piss is an inevitability for at least another 2-4 months. Maybe longer considering how dumb bulldogs are.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pat got a dog, and didn't name it Basebal. :(

But his name is Zangief, so that's ok.

Some very concerned citizens in chat immediately began reeing at him that dogs need to be taken outside to pee when he mentioned pee pads despite the fact that this is a 2 month old puppy. Indoor piss is an inevitability for at least another 2-4 months. Maybe longer considering how dumb bulldogs are.

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
I remember people getting on Woolie's case about not pumping health more and he countered that BP gave him more options. As that last video showed, the BP doesn't mean much if you don't have enough health or know the dodge timings well enough to not get bopped in one blow. Lowering his FP seems unwise too.

• Agree
Reactions: Neurotic Loser

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
im glad i decided to skip his TTYD playthru... i figured it be a big ass train wreck.
Eh, it's still fine. I am enjoying listening to Woolie and Reggie being constantly amazed with the all characters and their weird quirks for a Mario game. His build choices aren't great for a beginner, but he's still getting through battles at a good clip and yet to be walled

Tags
None