The Super Best Friends Super Best Thread - Matt's a cuck, Liam is a bitch, Pat's nuts and Woolie is a piss poor marketer

brainlent

kiwifarms.net
I hear you guys, but wtf is the point of having 410 billion different attacks if can just die from 1 hit. sounds baffling to me
Because he can also just rejigger his badges to get 410 billion HP without having to return to rippo to fine-tune.
I don't really understand what people don't understand. He's not a glass cannon. For one you don't need more than 20 hp on a casual run, and for two he's already lugging around more than enough HP Plus badges to exceed that amount anytime.
It's the ability to respec completely on the fly. Not removal of any particular stat.

Honestly the LP is pretty fine the only really annoying parts (personally) are the long tangents he & Reggie go on & when he goes full weeb & starts comparing every little thing to Jojo or some other anime or just repeating a phrase someone in game says in Japanese. Also in the last stream he was almost willing to lose almost half an hour of hard progress just so he could load an earlier save & have Vivian out during a cutscene with Beldam to see if there's any important dialogue, but was talked out when he got confirmation it was not worth it for one simple line. Like I get it, I love finding little things like that in game but not at the cost of game progression like that.

Titos

Can't stop. Won't stop. Please stop.
kiwifarms.net
I tried watching the TTYD playthrough and it's just too boring to me. It's hard enough to make an LP of a turnbased game interesting since there's so much time spent in menus, but it's pretty much impossible if the people playing are not great at holding entertaining conversation. Reggie is not very good at holding a conversation in general. The Halo LPs have been entertaining though despite V being kinda cringe in terms of acting like he knows a bunch of the lore but constantly getting things wrong. Woolie reacting to some of the weird shit that happens in the second game was really entertaining.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I tried watching the TTYD playthrough and it's just too boring to me. It's hard enough to make an LP of a turnbased game interesting since there's so much time spent in menus, but it's pretty much impossible if the people playing are not great at holding entertaining conversation. Reggie is not very good at holding a conversation in general. The Halo LPs have been entertaining though despite V being kinda cringe in terms of acting like he knows a bunch of the lore but constantly getting things wrong. Woolie reacting to some of the weird shit that happens in the second game was really entertaining.
I’m sure they’ll be a “Best Of” for TTYD once Woolie finishes it, so if you’re worried about missing anything good, it’ll most likely be in there.

Neurotic Loser

Lurker who needs to Lurk MOAR
kiwifarms.net
Potential candidate?

It would be really weird for EPW to have pled guilty to "assault" and "attempted extortion" while still maintaining a good relationship with Woolie, though.
Is EPW a hard vocal lefty or a friend of Matt or something? I mean he and Pat seemed extremely friendly before and I'd assume him and Woolz are cool at the very least due to the multiple collabs they did, the last time they had video of the collab being the Magfest panel uploaded in April.
I doubt he's the youtuber as woolie doesn't strike me as the type that would upload video collabs of people who wronged his friends.

brainlent

kiwifarms.net
Is EPW a hard vocal lefty or a friend of Matt or something? I mean he and Pat seemed extremely friendly before and I'd assume him and Woolz are cool at the very least due to the multiple collabs they did, the last time they had video of the collab being the Magfest panel uploaded in April.
I doubt he's the youtuber as woolie doesn't strike me as the type that would upload video collabs of people who wronged his friends.
Whatever the reason, he has become less cool with Pat, at some point. Whether the reason is assault or not is a difference question. But if the rift formed prior to April, then yes, Woolie would have uploaded a video collab with a person "who wronged his friends."
Which makes me inclined to think that whatever went on is more of an "everyone sucks" situation.

brainlent

kiwifarms.net
Wasn’t EPW on one of Pat’s streams the same time he was there filming the collab with Woolie? Why would they stream with each other if they were about to go to court?
Wasn't that in January or so? Do you remember when that was because I'm not seeing a conflicting timeline if that much time had passed.

Tags
None