The Super Best Friends Super Best Thread - Matt's a cuck, Liam is a bitch, Pat's nuts and Woolie is a piss poor marketer

Congrats to them. It's too bad they waited until 3/4s of their audience has become completely apathetic, but suppose we should celibrate Pat giving more than 1/8ths of a shit.

View attachment 1942073

Will be funny if they get hitched before Woolie though, he's been engaged for almost 4 years now...
Wait, Woolie never actually managed to do a wedding? He proposed so long ago I had just kind of assumed they got married at some point.

DEBIRU MAN

デビルマン
Wait, Woolie never actually managed to do a wedding? He proposed so long ago I had just kind of assumed they got married at some point.
He has never pblicly confirmed that he's tied the knot. There's be a couple of posts of Him and Punchmom dressed up, but on both he's confirmed that both instances confirmed they were not him... They could have quietly eloped, but as far as I know they've announced anything publicly about their marriage.

Can anyone explain to me why she's called Punchmom? Is it because she likes playing fighting games? I doubt she does boxing or martial arts of any kind. She doesn't look athletic enough for that. Is she an actual mother who likes to hit her kids?

Alcatraz

Passion for Bashin'
The dude is literally keeping up appearances
I wonder if Matt genuinely regrets splitting up. With how Pat is now, it seems more like the breakup could have been his fault, but it's useless to speculate what caused it. Matt and Pat were barely friends when they started out, and I think Matt got too enamored with the idea of being a huge content creator. But is there really anyone else he can shit around with and joke about stuff he genuinely likes, like he did with Pat and Woolie and Liam sometimes?

Now he has his bitchy pasta wife and barely anything to show for it. I'd be miserable as fuck too, and it probably just hit him recently.

menthe piperita

straight to the sinuses
Can anyone explain to me why she's called Punchmom? Is it because she likes playing fighting games? I doubt she does boxing or martial arts of any kind. She doesn't look athletic enough for that. Is she an actual mother who likes to hit her kids?
People referred to woolie as Punchdad (bc muh fighting games) so she became Punchmom by association.

1wngdngl

be crimes, do gay
So I've been watching Woolie play Yakuza 0 just to see what he thinks of the side quests, characters and plot. He got to the cat fight wrestling thing today on the Youtube uploads. For whatever reason he has just thrown a big black censor bar over the women and on the stream itself was using a big Reggie head to cover the women.

As far as i know no Stream or Youtube channel has been fucked over by showing the women in the cat fight wrestling. But Woolies immediate reaction to seeing women in bikinis is to cover it up and then text Minh to tell him the timestamp in the upload where he didn't cover it in time on stream to make sure he covers it up. Also Minh i just learned Minhs still doing the fucking editing for Woolie on uploads. Woolie always bitches he is too busy to do shit but he doesn't even do the fucking edit and upload of the stream footage to youtube. What the fuck is he actually doing with this time?
Bikinis are just an excuse, Woolie censors them because their hair is too long for him and they look like hot chicks instead of tomboy punchgirls that he and r/TBFP love. If they had abs, I fucking bet you Woolie wouldn't censor them

what a coward, christ

also, wait a minute! did he forget that the Yakuza 0 LP with Matt and Pat happened? those videos never got struck down or demonetized as far as we know, so not only is he a coward, he is also dumb

Bikinis are just an excuse, Woolie censors them because their hair is too long for him and they look like hot chicks instead of tomboy punchgirls that he and r/TBFP love. If they had abs, I fucking bet you Woolie wouldn't censor them

what a coward, christ

also, wait a minute! did he forget that the Yakuza 0 LP with Matt and Pat happened? those videos never got struck down or demonetized as far as we know, so not only is he a coward, he is also dumb
Does that also mean he has to put up a black bar whenever someone picks a hot 3.14qt chick in a fighting game??

Oh wait, that means he has to play fighting games..

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
I wonder if Matt genuinely regrets splitting up. With how Pat is now, it seems more like the breakup could have been his fault, but it's useless to speculate what caused it. Matt and Pat were barely friends when they started out, and I think Matt got too enamored with the idea of being a huge content creator. But is there really anyone else he can shit around with and joke about stuff he genuinely likes, like he did with Pat and Woolie and Liam sometimes?

Now he has his bitchy pasta wife and barely anything to show for it. I'd be miserable as fuck too, and it probably just hit him recently.
If he does regret the split up, Id say either his ego or his wife wont let him admit it. If its the latter, she'll keep telling how Matts a genius and how hes ideas are working well, despite the numbers on youtube saying otherwise.

So I've been watching Woolie play Yakuza 0 just to see what he thinks of the side quests, characters and plot. He got to the cat fight wrestling thing today on the Youtube uploads. For whatever reason he has just thrown a big black censor bar over the women and on the stream itself was using a big Reggie head to cover the women.

As far as i know no Stream or Youtube channel has been fucked over by showing the women in the cat fight wrestling. But Woolies immediate reaction to seeing women in bikinis is to cover it up and then text Minh to tell him the timestamp in the upload where he didn't cover it in time on stream to make sure he covers it up. Also Minh i just learned Minhs still doing the fucking editing for Woolie on uploads. Woolie always bitches he is too busy to do shit but he doesn't even do the fucking edit and upload of the stream footage to youtube. What the fuck is he actually doing with this time?
Christ. That is almost something DSP would do if he actually spent the time to edit videos.

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
Another beautiful video, this time featuring Woolie, among other e-celebs, getting gatekept from the top floor of the netplay tower by a superior FGC representative of African descent.
I’m continually surprised by how he’s always the least interesting FGC personality aside from maybe Chen or Ultradavid. Why did arcsys partner with Woolie for those videos when Majin Obama and Tasty just fucking exist, and play GG regularly.

I feel like a year ago I would be very happy for Pat/Paige, but their Twitter shit has really soured me on them as a whole. Lurking in this thread probably didn't help a lot either, but that's not something I blame on the people here; ignorance is bliss, and all that.

Dunno, I feel weird about it, especially compared to all the people on Twitter simultaneously cumming over it. Maybe it seemed like they were going to get there eventually, it doesn't feel like it has impact to me?

Sorry for the navel-gazing, but I like this thread because it's helped me understand what sours me on creators, etc.

p-wog

bing bong

Attachments

• c665253f6904e773c51362c238cd9ab0.png
    c665253f6904e773c51362c238cd9ab0.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 71
Good for them. Pat can be a faggot sometimes (as can Peach), but there's no denying they're a good couple. Well when they're not being toxic, anyway.
As far as you know, i remember one podcast where Pat was talking about how he trained peach to not forget his keys and something like that and Woolie was really uncomfortable because the whole situation was kinda fucked

If someone regrets it i bet is not Matt , he is numbers are fine for an essay channel that post regularly and he also has time to play games and cover the stuff he wants to cover even if he doesnt get that many views.
It is a good system if you ask me , he has videos to feed the algorythm and videos for himself

1wngdngl

be crimes, do gay
As far as you know, i remember one podcast where Pat was talking about how he trained peach to not forget his keys and something like that and Woolie was really uncomfortable because the whole situation was kinda fucked
if you take this out of context and take it at face value, it sound like "Pat trains his dog Peach to not forget the keys"

I’m continually surprised by how he’s always the least interesting FGC personality aside from maybe Chen or Ultradavid. Why did arcsys partner with Woolie for those videos when Majin Obama and Tasty just fucking exist, and play GG regularly.
Might have something to do with Obama's history of shitting on every game he felt like shitting on, dropping N-bombs, and giving shout-outs to the Boston Marathon Massacre as he sheds his glaucoma-induced tears right in the middle of the grand finals.