The Super Best Friends Super Best Thread - Matt's a cuck, Liam is a bitch, Pat's nuts and Woolie is a piss poor marketer

RhoasJonas

Dying slowly.
kiwifarms.net
The weirdest crossover is still Paige going on the killstream
Not really, her briefly dating Asterios and knowing Maddox and then Dick Masterson, appearing heavily and creating content for his podcast and live events, it's not so far fetched she would be speaking to others in the NP2 sphere. The song she did was still one of her best contributions to the show outside of Dick having her admit she was so starved of compliments on her appearance when she was in Japan it drove her a little nuts. Here's the song.

Nick Obre

Tightwads and nitwits and critics and heels
kiwifarms.net
She didn't do much in the Killstream, so I think the weirdest was when she went on Rekieta's to talk about Russell Greer

KingofNothing

Wahoo!
kiwifarms.net
Aw, Pat decided not to have as much fun with this as I hoped he would. Boring, but was to be expected I guess. The reddit has somewhat gone back to shaming people for giving Woolie shit though, which is lame.

FireShot Capture 162 - Pat and chat trying to dunk on Woolie over the FFXIV fiasco _ TwoBest_ ...png

p-wog

bing bong
kiwifarms.net
Aw, Pat decided not to have as much fun with this as I hoped he would. Boring, but was to be expected I guess. The reddit has somewhat gone back to shaming people for giving Woolie shit though, which is lame.

View attachment 2139904
Pathetic but not unexpected.

Even if people were using it as an excuse to air out their grievances with Woolie it should make one wonder why so many people have grievances in the first place.

Crab Zone

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2139904
>woolie being anxious all week.

Woolie its a fucking podcast you do with your friend. You shouldn't be anxious you should be exited because your friend roasting you about this would likely be entertaining and memorable which your audience would like. Woolie gets anxious like this will be a meeting with management because he fucked up. It shouldn't be like that at all Woolie is the boss Woolie should be getting excited and preparing arguments back so the argument about this will be even better. Like fuck your 1 hour of barf starting the Podcast heres an hour argument about spoilers and how hes not crazy for reading datamined quest info live on stream and spoiling people.

Last edited:

LucasSomething

kiwifarms.net
What did they mean by "excuses" lol, there are plenty of valid reasons to shit on woolie and this was one of the best. In fact, since they're NOT going to adress this, it's going to be added to the least of "memes" and brought up everytime it's time to shit on woolie.

Woolie is sucking at the videogame? Nah son he is not bad, he just intentionally forgot how to play in order to avoid spoilers. Woolie doesnt get the story at all and is making insane guesses? No bro, he simply shut off his brain from the story so he can make up the story in his head without spoilers. Woolie cant take criticism? Actually, he doesnt listen to criticism so he's not spoiled for the next criticism he wont listen, while still getting upset at his fans! What a genius!

I know your feelings hurt but you're both +30 year old adults. Are the guys going to ban the words "sandbagging" too like they banned "next bit"? Just another step to the DSPfication i guess.

No Exit

From Death and Taxes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>woolie being anxious all week.

Woolie its a fucking podcast you do with your friend. You shouldn't be anxious you should be exited because your friend roasting you about this would likely be entertaining and memorable which your audience would like. Woolie get anxious like this will be a meeting with management because he fucked up. It shouldn't be like that at all Woolie is the boss Woolie should be getting excited and preparing arguments back so the argument about this will be even better. Like fuck your 1 hour or barf starting the Podcast heres an hour argument about spoilers and how hes not crazy for reading datamined quest info live on stream and spoiling people.
It's the buildup to "Pat and Woolie are no longer friends..."

Gondolindrim

kiwifarms.net
One funny thing i reminded just now, around 2 weeks ago, before the two nier streams, someone said here Pat went on a mini "woolie is crazy for not checking the new hype" rant while playing fortnite and i forgot it as background noise. At a later point, chat talks about spoilers and Pat brings up a moment when Woolie got very angry at him for saying Spiderman was in the Civil War trailer... months after they talked on podcast about marvel leaks saying spiderman would be in Civil War.

He kep calling woolie crazy and i thought he was exaggerating and woolie probably forgot... But now that i know Woolie can legit mentally blocks all information from podcast conversations, this means woolie managed to have an entire conversation about movie leaks and not memorize any of it so he could watch it "spoiler free".

So yes, it's no wonder Woolie's struggle to learn borders on disability. The man pratically has the "superpower" to literally reject all information around him as long as he's not interested.
Woolsworth is a conundrum of a man. You could probably write a gripping psychology article if you spent a few months studying him.