The Super Best Friends Super Best Thread - Matt's a cuck, Liam is a bitch, Pat's obnoxious and Woolie is sulking

Anchors-Away

kiwifarms.net
When they break up it'll be the end of the podcast. That'll cut off a big chunk of revenue for the two of them.
Woolie is dumb about a lot of things as established in this thread, but the guy has been very protective about the "official podcast" even post SBFP. I think Woolie would see the writing on the wall... By which I mean, his sponsorships would start disappearing outright. I think Woolie would establish either a new format with someone or outright makes "Woolie Tries" a weekly format with constant interchanging guests.

That said, G4 are hiring still. Could always give that a crack Woolie!

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
Woolies obsession with spoilers is becoming farcical at this point. He is starting to skip IN GAME TEXT because he
A) Thinks it somehow has nothing to do with the event he cares about.
B) Somehow thinks that in game context is a spoiler.
So he’s somehow become crazier than Pat, while still being far more retarded?

Based Coffee Man

Let me explain...
kiwifarms.net
I mean, yeah. They’ve done nothing as friends since before COVID, and such prospects are further hindered today. It won’t be the explosive as with Matt, but it’s going to happen.
I dunno. Woolie's obsessed with doing things his way and Pat's obviously not interested in 'traditional' LPing. Kind of a natural conflict. They've had sparse collab content outside of the podcast but honestly it's better to rarely get it than have it be forced because views.

Oof, today's podcast, though. Disappointed that Pat didn't have a little more fun at the start.

justsuchanonstory

kiwifarms.net
Woolie is dumb about a lot of things as established in this thread, but the guy has been very protective about the "official podcast" even post SBFP. I think Woolie would see the writing on the wall... By which I mean, his sponsorships would start disappearing outright. I think Woolie would establish either a new format with someone or outright makes "Woolie Tries" a weekly format with constant interchanging guests.

That said, G4 are hiring still. Could always give that a crack Woolie!

There was a spot in the early days of CSB when they wouldn't have any ad reads. Do they have them consistently now?

He seems to have given up on WWFIO, which is a shame. I thought the format was interesting, and I enjoyed most of the episodes. Perhaps trying to find people was too much effort.

Reactions: ATP

Ash97

be crimes, do gay
kiwifarms.net
I unsubbed from Woolie because both LPs that I was looking forward to were shitshows (Batman and Yakuza)

I haven't watched anything he did over there in months anyway and I found better alternatives to the podcast

I have given up hoping Pat or Woolie will once again become interesting to watch a while ago and the Nier raid fiasco makes me believe that there won't even be any sort of spicy ending to their relationship. Not with a bang, but with a fart

Last edited:

Bean Cheese

kiwifarms.net
E2F7E58D-4E20-4D3C-9F9F-802266FBCE8E.jpeg
7025027E-8B6D-42FC-B6D3-D8752034BEF6.jpeg

Paige is getting too comfortable with her fans praising her for being an ass on twitter

Giga Brainlet

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2144800View attachment 2144803
Paige is getting too comfortable with her fans praising her for being an ass on twitter
Christ Paige. You could have 1. Said nothing. 2. Just answered their question and left it alone. But you decided "How fucking DARE YOU! But here's what he said since you TWISTED MY ARM into telling you!"
I'm actually kind of surprised she was called out and the call out has more likes than her tweets. It's like saying you got a bad diagnoses from you're doctor and your telling about it to some stranger in the grocery store and they have the AUDACITY to ask what your diagnosis was. THE ABSOLUTE NERVE!