The Super Best Friends Super Best Thread - Matt sucks, Liam is a bitch, Pat and Woolie are cool

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
I use to watch their streams a decent amount and I never noticed that jaw. Guess it's because the room was always dark

Mcniggered

Chungo Cat
kiwifarms.net
I think the funniest part about the differences between how things have gone you can see that Matt and Liam were the weakest part of the group meanwhile Pat and Woolie carried hard. Hell after Liam left and Matt took his break for abit, they carried the channel the hardest and while it was cool for awhile when Matt came back, you can tell he slowly stopped giving a shit about the channel as a whole. Seeing Liam stream on his own and Matt stream with his wife you just don't see any chemistry on their own meanwhile Pat is hilarious to watch himself and even better with Paige. Woolie's streams are actually educational and fun if you're interesting in getting into fighting games or learning specific mechanics that can carry over. There's just some real fuckin' irony here.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
Everyone enjoys having a look behind the scenes, especially on a trashfire, so I can see why
Yeah, but with this stuff you can find more details yourself and even better details. Not to mention Matt sometimes really doesn't get some info correct for example he said how nobody knew about Bethesda until they released Fallout 3, or ignoring lots of stuff behind Daikatana.

CausticMinory

"Bring Light to my plight"
kiwifarms.net
So when is the "Wha' Happun: Super Best Friends" Matt? I'm sure that'd be the best viewed video on his channel.

I also think I mentioned this same thing in this thread but fuck it.

But I think that'll happen after a few years when Matt is waaaay past his prime has become the second DSP and his detractors make a video of how he screwed Howard and Rambo out of their money (Pat and Woolie)

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Matt still desperate for views, attempts to get them from TBFP nostalgia.

No shit. He's used to having 2-3 videos a day getting between 50-100K views in 24 hours. Now he gets about 10-20K views a day (if he's lucky) for one video with the What Happened vids get the usual 50-100K but he can only get those out once a week (and he pays an editor to make them).

Even with Patreon I don't think he can keep going.

Vic Viper T301

Commencing attack on the enemy
kiwifarms.net
I like Woolie but I can't most of the stuff on his channel anymore because of Reggie and Minh. Especially Minh, that guy is just straight up dumb.

Terror Rism

My brother, I was Chinese.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't care about fighting games but I really like the Woolie Will Figure It Out podcast.
this podcast is what cemented in the "Woolie is a very smart, down to earth, self-aware guy that has normal person career artist/entertainer problems" image of him that i already had in my head, and is a real show of his own character to allow your own personal weakness (that we all have) be apart of your public image, especially so focused on failure, which is a constant that you never want to draw attention to. really locked in my view of him as a professional that wants the best for himself and the people he wants to entertain.

not to compare them as people because i have no real evidence concrete or anecdotal, but it's what has led me to view Matt as a shallower, more insecure person as he's attempted to keep a meme image of himself (based on 3~ running jokes & his few main pop culture interests) alive; as opposed to growing himself as a personal "character" working off his own personality traits (making videos based on what you read on fansites... oof...). i would say the same about Liam but he seems to have a genuinely untreated chronic anxiety issue that he's attempting to power through with community support to mixed results, deleting people in his life as he goes in order to maintain a level of mental stability

sad that half the cast was lost but we gained BUT IF BABA

A.Shitposter

Citizen of Neo-Kiwifarms
kiwifarms.net
this podcast is what cemented in the "Woolie is a very smart, down to earth, self-aware guy that has normal person career artist/entertainer problems" image of him that i already had in my head, and is a real show of his own character to allow your own personal weakness (that we all have) be apart of your public image, especially so focused on failure, which is a constant that you never want to draw attention to. really locked in my view of him as a professional that wants the best for himself and the people he wants to entertain.

not to compare them as people because i have no real evidence concrete or anecdotal, but it's what has led me to view Matt as a shallower, more insecure person as he's attempted to keep a meme image of himself (based on 3~ running jokes & his few main pop culture interests) alive; as opposed to growing himself as a personal "character" working off his own personality traits (making videos based on what you read on fansites... oof...). i would say the same about Liam but he seems to have a genuinely untreated chronic anxiety issue that he's attempting to power through with community support to mixed results, deleting people in his life as he goes in order to maintain a level of mental stability

sad that half the cast was lost but we gained BUT IF BABA
I remember Woolie talking to Pat I think about how the him that he presented and what we saw wasn't really him but a cartoon character and he's right. All we heard about him for the longest time were weird stories Matt and Pat would tell about him which were mostly lies and jokes at his expense. It's the same as any other internet personality, not real but too real at the same time.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember Woolie talking to Pat I think about how the him that he presented and what we saw wasn't really him but a cartoon character and he's right. All we heard about him for the longest time were weird stories Matt and Pat would tell about him which were mostly lies and jokes at his expense. It's the same as any other internet personality, not real but too real at the same time.
Woolie being a furry being the funniest

• Agree
Reactions: KingofNothing
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino