The Superior Breakfast - Truly the greatest debate of our generation

Which is a subjectively better breakfast?

• Total voters

The Shadow

Sweet dreams, shitbird.
kiwifarms.net
A denver omelet topped with hot salsa. With chorizo instead of ham. Biscuits with sausage gravy and some nearly burnt diced fried potatoes, THAT is the perfect breakfast.

NumberingYourState

REAL MEN Fuck Up
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd have to fifth the Biscuits and Gravy, especially when it's accompanied with h a s h b r o w n s because excess is in my soul.

UptownRuckus

My Kiwishirt came! I feel retarted
kiwifarms.net
I'd say that the best breakfast is eggs benedict with hash browns and extra runny eggs...

Its expensive but its the best

MaxiMax

kiwifarms.net
It depends on how I feel the morning.
Sometimes I'm more in the mood for a savoury breakfast and I'm down with bacon, omelet and toasted bread.
But when I'm in the mood for a sugary breakfast nothing beats croissants with peach or apricot jam, chocolate croissants and a good cocoa. But it's maybe just because I'm french and live near a bakery making amazing pastries.

PantsFreeZone

Smartest monkey on the spinning space rock
kiwifarms.net
when breakfast attacks.gif

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I like what I made this morning. In order, 4 strips of bacon, hash browns, 3 over-easy eggs, and 2 slices of buttered toast. Since it was only for me, I did the bacon first, split the grease, ate the bacon while frying the hash browns, ate the hash browns, then made the toast and eggs at the same time and sat down with that and a giant mug of Earl Grey.

P.F.H.

Ordinary fool
kiwifarms.net
@OP why didn't you include BIG, BLACK DICK on the poll? you uncultured swine

Back on topic I usually have scrambled eggs on toast or some rice with eggs, soy sauce and lemon.

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
Three eggs. Scrambled or over medium. If the former, then light salt and ketchup.

A side of bacon. Firm but not crispy.

A slice of sourdough toast.

A mug of coffee, black with half a spoon of sugar

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The best breakfast is probably an etouffee omelet consumed on a breezy, slightly humid New Orleans late morning and washed down with a spicy bloody mary.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The best breakfast is probably an etouffee omelet consumed on a breezy, slightly humid New Orleans late morning and washed down with a spicy bloody mary.

I like a pitcher of spicy rum Bloody Mary (extra rum) with enough vegetables in it it could be a meal, someone to drink it with, and huevos rancheros. If you’re starting a morning with Bloody Marys, you already know how the rest of the day is going.

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Red Dwarf Sandwich with extra bacon

Basically a triple fried egg sandwich (three fried eggs two pieces of bread) with some kind of chilli sauce on one side of the bread (which was toasted in the pan with butter grilled cheese style) and some sweet and spicy chutney on the other side. The Bacon is crisped up to the point of being just an inch away from being too crispy and applied evenly to both slices (i use 4 rashers)

Its based on the classic drunk sandwich from the highly underrated and underloved sci fi sitcom Red Dwarf, and one that I used as a standard hangover preventative while drunk at home back when i got shitfaced on the nightly, and works well as a high protein breakfast sandwich. The chilli sauce and the chutney can be wide and varied and allow customisation.

As someone who hates most British foods, there is no breakfast more satisfying than a proper Full English. Eggs, bacon/ham, fried tomato, beans, toast... Delicious salty fatty goodness that'll eventually give you a heart attack at 45.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like a pitcher of spicy rum Bloody Mary (extra rum) with enough vegetables in it it could be a meal, someone to drink it with, and huevos rancheros. If you’re starting a morning with Bloody Marys, you already know how the rest of the day is going.

Never had a rum bloody mary how would you compare it to the vokda version?

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Never had a rum bloody mary how would you compare it to the vokda version?

It might be a trifle more sweet. I usually also load it with freshly ground pepper and Tabasco, though, so the vegetable and pepper flavors really dominate. When I do this myself, I use V8, but generally, this is the kind of thing I'll have in a hotel in the morning at an outside table.

gachacunt

dudes with lizard heads, chicks with fat tats!
kiwifarms.net
Heavily depends on my schedule and my general disposition in the morning, to be honest ...

I'd generally get myself some coffee cake ( with cheese filling, of course ! ) and some coffee. After that, i'd have fluffy, cheesy scrambled eggs and pancakes. Sometimes i'll replace pancakes with bacon, other times i'd just have scrambled eggs only. If i'm really lazy, i'd just have leftovers from last night / afternoon.