The Tenacious Unicorn Ranch / @TenaciousRanch / Steampunk Penny / Penellope Logue / Phillip Matthew Logue - 🗑️Visit pages 388-390 for the tranch callout dumpsterfire!🗑️18 NEGLECTFUL COWBOYS IN THE ALPACA BARNS AT TRAN RANCH! TRAN RANCH IS UNDER SIEGE!

The plot thickens at tran ranch! What will lead to the ultimate downfall of this empire?

• Total voters

KonradCruise

Made with twitter-resistant material
kiwifarms.net
That made me imagine the tranchers trying to shoot down a drone (flown by Earl no doubt) and that would be so good.
Drones are technically fully licensed aircraft in the U.S assuming you have said license and are operating them at the proper altitude so if they managed to shoot a survey drone down they would be in hot fucking water for destruction of an aircraft.

break these cuffs

When in Rome, sink ships.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Drones are technically fully licensed aircraft in the U.S assuming you have said license and are operating them at the proper altitude so if they managed to shoot a survey drone down they would be in hot fucking water for destruction of an aircraft.
They'd also likely be on the hook for some sort of charge related to recklessly discharging a firearm depending on what they used. They wouldn't know where those rounds were going to land if they used a pistol or rifle whereas #8 birdshot would only go about 250-300yds max and land on their property if they were smart about the direction they were shooting. I don't know if they own a shotgun and they probably wouldn't use birdshot since it might actually be effective. They'd use some kind of anti-drone round, they exist, that's expensive and ineffective if they used the shotgun at all.

White Devil

If He Dies, He Dies
kiwifarms.net
They'd also likely be on the hook for some sort of charge related to recklessly discharging a firearm depending on what they used. They wouldn't know where those rounds were going to land if they used a pistol or rifle whereas #8 birdshot would only go about 250-300yds max and land on their property if they were smart about the direction they were shooting. I don't know if they own a shotgun and they probably wouldn't use birdshot since it might actually be effective. They'd use some kind of anti-drone round, they exist, that's expensive and ineffective if they used the shotgun at all.
They'd more than likely use whatever they have for their ARs. I can see that idiot Phil seeing it as an excuse to use his 5.7 though.

Old Fart

drink
kiwifarms.net
OT, I found a picture of Earl which explains why they're so terrified.

1623686817880.png
1623686858723.png

Jump

k/i/w/i/f/a/r/m/e/r
kiwifarms.net
Being that Tim is a combat-experienced former Army armor officer with experience with excavators and industrial engineering, and founder/COO of a company that likely provided a lot of productive service to the community, I dont think he's someone to cross too harshly, lest he be driven into joining Earl's ranks. I dont think their chicken wire fencing or showershanty would stand up well against an AggreScreed.
View attachment 2260388
Starting shit with local pillars of the the community. Then capping it on twitter for internet clout. Ya the locals don't like them because they are trans. Nothing to do with the fact they are hostile dicks.

Capture1.PNG

The place is looking more and more like a concentration camp. Nothing says Howdy Neighbor like putting up razor wire.
Capture.PNG
"Amazing" that grass line.
E3jI_YtWUAk6YXN.jpg

Emperor Percival Tachyon

Your Freindly Neighborhood Cragmite Overlord
kiwifarms.net

Neko GF

*Infringes on your copyright*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited: