The Tenacious Unicorn Ranch / @TenaciousRanch / Steampunk Penny / Penellope Logue / Phillip Matthew Logue - 18 NEGLECTFUL COWBOYS IN THE ALPACA BARNS AT TRAN RANCH! TRAN RANCH IS UNDER SIEGE!

The plot thickens at tran ranch! What will lead to the ultimate downfall of this empire?

• Total voters

Apotheosis of the Liver

Jackals and Arabs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I give advice more so other kiwis can have an idea what they are doing wrong. Framing it as advice is the simplest way of putting the information.
That said, please Tranch build some feeders, it would do so much to improve things. I know it isn't as easy as plopping down a bale. However, if you get a robust metal one you can just cut the strings, pick it up with the loader, and shake it into the feeder.

Shig O'nella

Smells of fresh baked lead
kiwifarms.net
I give advice more so other kiwis can have an idea what they are doing wrong. Framing it as advice is the simplest way of putting the information.
That said, please Tranch build some feeders, it would do so much to improve things. I know it isn't as easy as plopping down a bale. However, if you get a robust metal one you can just cut the strings, pick it up with the loader, and shake it into the feeder.
They could make a couple in an afternoon pretty easily, even with only two people with vaguely functional building skills. Two would be better - stops the beasts bickering and bullying while feeding.

Same point likely holds true in the house, too, but that's not my problem.

Cerabella

kiwifarms.net
:story: :story:
Screenshot 2021-08-02 at 00-58-04 Tweets with replies by 🏳️‍⚧️ Kathryn Gibes 🔜 DenFur ✨ ( Tran...png

E7u5_6WWEAYVjtb.jpg
Tweet | Archive

Apotheosis of the Liver

Jackals and Arabs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Damn they really get fresh syringes for every shot, I'd figure you could just reuse (with new needles obviously) since it's the same drug every time. Also anyone have a guess about the extra needle at the bottom. I would think they use it to poke a hole in the drug bottle, to make it easier for the thinner gauge needles of the syringe to get in. But I don't know, all my med knowledge is veterinary.

Mia Zapata's Ghost

kiwifarms.net
Damn they really get fresh syringes for every shot, I'd figure you could just reuse (with new needles obviously) since it's the same drug every time. Also anyone have a guess about the extra needle at the bottom. I would think they use it to poke a hole in the drug bottle, to make it easier for the thinner gauge needles of the syringe to get in. But I don't know, all my med knowledge is veterinary.
is reusing needles common practice in veterinary medicine?

Ronnie Rocket

an intellectually dishonest asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Apotheosis of the Liver

Jackals and Arabs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
is reusing needles common practice in veterinary medicine?
Well if you're giving one animal multiple shots, you can just take the needle from the first shot, and put it on your next syringe. After all the point of changing needles is not to spread disease, so using it multiple times on the same animal doesn't matter. You still change needles between animals, but when you are giving them three different vaccines, why waste needles.

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net

AMHOLIO

I NEED TRANSFOMERS FOR MY AMHOLE
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, let the world know you have a supply of needles. If they were closer to society this would end badly.

I think it's for the better they each get a new needle: you take weekly shots of estrogen, not hourly or even daily. Besides, it isn't like they're smart enough to wash needles between 7 day periods or to label them with pink glitter nametags.

Them doing estrogen all together is so creepy. It's hard to put it into words why.

Kuritan Deplorable

kiwifarms.net
Them doing estrogen all together is so creepy. It's hard to put it into words why.
Its ritualistic. Its enforcing this negative behavior among members of the cult, creating an in and out group for those who are on hormones and those who are not, and acts as an observational measure for anyone who might be doubting or planning to quit. Someone realizing they fucked up and trying to detransition could spill some incredible beans, so having a culture of "No you all must come right now and take your drugs" is a great way to immediately spot outliers.

Social pressure is a hell of a thing, and groups like these tend to trend towards cult like behaviors whether they realize them or not.

AssignedEva

RIP Max the doxhound
kiwifarms.net
Its ritualistic. Its enforcing this negative behavior among members of the cult, creating an in and out group for those who are on hormones and those who are not, and acts as an observational measure for anyone who might be doubting or planning to quit. Someone realizing they fucked up and trying to detransition could spill some incredible beans, so having a culture of "No you all must come right now and take your drugs" is a great way to immediately spot outliers.

Social pressure is a hell of a thing, and groups like these tend to trend towards cult like behaviors whether they realize them or not.
Oh my God I never thought about it that way, buy you're right. It's like how they forced everyone in Jonestown to drink "poisoned kool-aid" multiple times and it was only actually poisoned the last time.

AMHOLIO

I NEED TRANSFOMERS FOR MY AMHOLE
kiwifarms.net

Yes, perfect, this. Taking your normal medication is either a piss normal activity or a secretive one depending on the person and how they feel towards their meds. Making a big horse and paca show like this makes a more personal thing a group responsibility like other mundane & intimate turned group activities.

I couldn't see a nonbinary or FtM in one of these. The later would more likely take hormones, but the side eye given out of fear that the T will cross over into the E would be crazy. Perhaps Sky is too whipped to care for the estrogen events, he's a spouse rather than someone who has to project devoutness.

Phil Bons and the 'paca temple... hmm...