The Tenacious Unicorn Ranch / @TenaciousRanch / Steampunk Penny / Penellope Logue / Phillip Matthew Logue - 18 NEGLECTFUL COWBOYS IN THE ALPACA BARNS AT TRAN RANCH! TRAN RANCH IS UNDER SIEGE!

The plot thickens at tran ranch! What will lead to the ultimate downfall of this empire?

• Total voters

The Emperor Skeksis

Jim Henson's OC with three dicks
kiwifarms.net
I find it interesting that the resignation note is a lot more coherent than her tweets. It's almost normal, not mention of the alleged abuse, but just stating that she can't hack it anymore. People have ghosted with worse excuses and ruder letters.

If this is how she talks and acts around the parents, I can understand how she got hired and how she is still employed. She can turn the crazy off and on to a certain extent. What do the psych-kiwis think of that?

dappouROCK

Faget.
kiwifarms.net
This is thread is moving a little too fast for me to properly understand the details of this past event since I haven't been keeping up, but I must know something. Is this "Kindness" person actually a woman or what? Not to sound insulting if she is, but that croaky voice and large forehead make me think of trannies. Honestly, I'm a little lost. Forgive me.

RembrandtCourage

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is thread is moving a little too fast for me to properly understand the details of this past event since I haven't been keeping up, but I must know something. Is this "Kindness" person actually a woman or what? Not to sound insulting if she is, but that croaky voice and large forehead make me think of trannies. Honestly, I'm a little lost. Forgive me.
She's a born woman but she's half assing a FtM transition so she is a troon.

Kindness is a woman but she's on T I believe. I'm sure her entire shtick can only go on a major downhill slide once that testosterone aggression / sex drive really kicks in. Exciting times for the Tranch ahead

EDIT: @RembrandtCourage beat me to it

BananaHammock69

kiwifarms.net
I find it interesting that the resignation note is a lot more coherent than her tweets. It's almost normal, not mention of the alleged abuse, but just stating that she can't hack it anymore. People have ghosted with worse excuses and ruder letters.

If this is how she talks and acts around the parents, I can understand how she got hired and how she is still employed. She can turn the crazy off and on to a certain extent. What do the psych-kiwis think of that?
Obviously one of her headmates was fronting when she wrote it.
She's a trans man (biological woman), I think?

The Emperor Skeksis

Jim Henson's OC with three dicks
kiwifarms.net
As others said, she's a natal woman. There are older pictures in which she looks fairly normal (she was probably still insane though). She just has a bit of an unattractive horse face, which is not her fault of course. But she declined incredibly fast in the last few years.

Yellow Yam Scam

Devil get behind me, I'm loose, I'm free.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

She is a ciswoman but identifies as a nonbinary gender fluid plural system who's primary alter is a transman.

Kindness sperg'd about her resignation. Another strange thing about Kindness that you may have noticed, is that her videos are frequently 2:19 or 2:20. Why? Dunno.
bb20.PNG

Bonnie and Kindness spent the night playing pedophile dress-up games aka going into "little space."

1631688986020.png

dappouROCK

Faget.
kiwifarms.net
Thank you all for clearing that up, I was having a hard time parsing if this was a TIM, a TIF, or a woman who smoked too many cigarettes.

ETA:
I noticed everyone on the Farms was using "she" and "her", so I had enough faith to believe it was a woman of some kind, but you can never be sure when there are some users that will actually use someone's preferred pronouns-- Pronouns that are typically found in the bio.

Kiislova

Mostly non degenerate furfag
kiwifarms.net
She is a ciswoman but identifies as a nonbinary gender fluid plural system who's primary alter is a transman.

Kindness sperg'd about her resignation. Another strange thing about Kindness that you may have noticed, is that her videos are frequently 2:19 or 2:20. Why? Dunno.
View attachment 2538075
View attachment 2538070

Bonnie and Kindness spent the night playing pedophile dress-up games aka going into "little space."

View attachment 2538083
A diaperfag.
Kevkev will be proud.

Trianon

kiwifarms.net
The video of her talking to the kids sent a chill down my spine. I'm glad she won't be there to brainwash them anymore.

She says in the same tweet/video that the husband cried over her leaving and that the wife was "jealous." She definitely felt some type of way about him, even if it's just displacing all her entanglement issues onto someone she perceives as being different from the wife. The opposite of a bad mom is a good dad, and dammit, they will be made to fit those roles.

I'm wondering if they don't have some two-week notice clause. I don't doubt that it would be a sucky situation where someone takes for granted that you'll always be on their schedule, but if that was part of the contract to begin with, I'd imagine they'd have some kind of safety net about giving sufficient notice so they could plan around it. None of this makes sense.

Meriasek

kiwifarms.net
"I'm sorry I'm leaving, kids, but going to be a real life Captain America! Isn't that cool? I'm literally going to fight real life Nazis!!!"

Kids see the news two months later: "Woman Goes On Mass Killing Spree on Colorado Ranch, Shoots Partner and Partner's Partner, Partner's Financial Partner, and Financial Partner's Partners, and Random Unidentifiable Persons"
"Woman goes on killing spree on Colorado ranch, kills several men. Police will not rule out revenge for continued sexual assualt as motive."

FreeCandyVan

kiwifarms.net
I'm wondering if they don't have some two-week notice clause. I don't doubt that it would be a sucky situation where someone takes for granted that you'll always be on their schedule, but if that was part of the contract to begin with, I'd imagine they'd have some kind of safety net about giving sufficient notice so they could plan around it. None of this makes sense.

It doesn't really work that way in America. The worst that could happen to her is the family not giving her a job reference, and she already said she gives no fucks about that

BoobWhiskers

I don't give a shit how anomalous these images are
kiwifarms.net
She says in the same tweet/video that the husband cried over her leaving and that the wife was "jealous." She definitely felt some type of way about him
I mean is it beyond the realm of possibility that she was fucking the dad? Kindness is like the textbook definition of Damaged Goods so you just know she'd hop on the first dick that gave her the time of day (I mean ffs she fucked BONNIE), could explain why she was kept on longterm despite clearly being a shit employee, and could be part of why she feels comfortable enough to be constantly sleeping in the master bed, showing her asshole in their tub, etc etc (not that I think she needs a reason to do that, what an entitled little shit).

Honestly the only thing that makes me think maybe he wasn't porking her is that she would have had some sort of crying rapetub breakdown about it.

Cuckoman

kiwifarms.net
Man this new season of the Tranch looks like it will be awesome.
Bonnie is bringing in a REAL woman with a REAL vagina to the tranch which he will tap every night
while everyone else have to settle just sucking eachothers girldicks or amholes.

The amount of tension and hostility this will bring to the group dynamics will be awesome.
Sure, she is batshit crazy, but she has a REAL vagina and Bonnie prefering her real vagina and not their amholes
will cause glorious friction.

Let the milk flow.

CMYKPrinter

kiwifarms.net
Oh to have been a fly on the wall for that resignation, what I would give. Do you think the husband was crying for his children because of all of the “abuses” Kidmess explained, or because he realized he left his children unsupervised with a completely unhinged schizo for 3+ years and the gravity of that was sinking in when she started conspiracy babbling about how his wife is totally an abuser.
Has Stella at ANY point in their Twitter dumping EVER actually elaborated on an example of how her employer was abusive to her? So far we’ve only seen her claim the abuse without any sort of examples of what she was actually experiencing. I’d like to know what she classifies as “abuse”.

BoobWhiskers

I don't give a shit how anomalous these images are
kiwifarms.net
Has Stella at ANY point in their Twitter dumping EVER actually elaborated on an example of how her employer was abusive to her? So far we’ve only seen her claim the abuse without any sort of examples of what she was actually experiencing. I’d like to know what she classifies as “abuse”.
Honestly it really does sound like the grand totality of the abuse is having such lofty expectations as 'please do the job you were fucking paid for' and not being particularly sympathetic to Stella (definitely switching to real name, ~Kindness~ makes me cringe every time I type it) whining nonstop about nebulous illnesses that keep her from doing her assigned chores.
This is the Little Themby That Cried Rape, it's pretty much a given that anything and everything is gonna qualify as 'abuse'.