The Tenacious Unicorn Ranch / @TenaciousRanch / Steampunk Penny / Penellope Logue / Phillip Matthew Logue - 18 NEGLECTFUL COWBOYS IN THE ALPACA BARNS AT TRAN RANCH! TRAN RANCH IS UNDER SIEGE!

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

The plot thickens at tran ranch! What will lead to the ultimate downfall of this empire?

• Total voters

Formica Sample

kiwifarms.net
I bet she reads the thread.
I don't think so. She tweets about everything, and cows always love the asspats they get from telling their followers, "I'm being harrassed by K*w*f*arms! They're a far-right hate site that just recently killed another transwoman! They doxxed me, and I could be next! Please RT my GoFundMe so I can move somewhere safe and focus on my mental health. Also, I can't work until I learn to love myself, so please RT my PayPal link too."
Also:
142a4e81-d9a4-4cc8-b654-1f620c07176a.png
"If you're not white you're a nobel savage who can live off the land at heart." Yeah, sure, good choice of words dipshit. Not every person who ain't pale knows how to live with the land or wants to.
"Unliveable wildlands"

Is this another way of saying she wants to die? Is this just extreme virtue signaling? Or is she just too stupid to realize that she wouldn't survive? I'm going with a little of Column A, a little of Column B, and a dash of Column C.

But come on, you whackjob. "I would gladly give up my life and all my worldly possessions to return this land to its rightful owners and natural state." You can't even log off Twitter, let alone give it up. You'd never survive without wi-fi.

Seriously, this is the kind of person who can't stand to be alone with her own thoughts. Out in the woods, all by herself, with no shallow distractions or quick dopamine hits? She'd go even more insane than she already is.

If she thinks she actually would manage to survive in the unlivable wilderness, it's probably because she assumes she could find other people to mooch off of. She's been an ally to POCs, and therefore, she's entitled food and shelter from them, because all Native Americans are automatically born with the knowledge of how to live off the land.

AMHOLIO

I NEED TRANSFOMERS FOR MY AMHOLE
kiwifarms.net
Seriously, this is the kind of person who can't stand to be alone with her own thoughts. Out in the woods, all by herself, with no shallow distractions or quick dopamine hits? She'd go even more insane than she already is.
If she ever was out in the woods for more than 3-7 days, her image of herself as a witch in tune with nature would fracture. Sure, 3-7 days could just be week of binging acid and weed next to your house, could be a delusional episode of naked forest hiking and such. But being lost in a woodland after x amount of days is no joke survival wise. And worse, there's no one to verify your identity, you are alone with yourself. I think she's terrified of that as you said.

The lack of attention would kill her. Then probably eating the wrong thing or other act of arrogance.

BoobWhiskers

I don't give a shit how anomalous these images are
kiwifarms.net
Have you noticed that without fail, the only people who want to go 100% woo woo back to nature noble savage are the people who never fucking go outside?

If you go to the rez, you know what you'll find? Electric lighting. Hot showers, flushing toilets, refrigeration, internet and cell service and air conditioning and bug spray because guess what, all those modern conveniences are awfully fucking nice to have. Maybe you have a scant handful of people who are really into living out in the woods really hardcore, but for the vast majority of people even those who really enjoy the outdoors still like having some civilization to come back to.

Alyssa would last like one day in the woods before she got sex trafficked by a bear or something.

MetalParakeet

kiwifarms.net
Wonder which of the 100 bad decisions she's made lately is causing her repercussions

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210925-175705_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20210925-175705_Twitter.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 117

KiwiFuzz

There is no ethical consumption under
kiwifarms.net
Re: The Woods

It's definitely the moment where you'd see how performative her shit is.

Are we talking about a two-week solo meditation retreat on a private parcel in Sonoma, hiking the Appalachian Trail, or like... full on Julianne Koepcke shit?

I think she'd drop out of the first two but she might pull it together for the third when she realizes she needs to nut up. Fuck, she'd have one of her alters walk her out of there.

MetalParakeet

kiwifarms.net
Re: The Woods

It's definitely the moment where you'd see how performative her shit is.

Are we talking about a two-week solo meditation retreat on a private parcel in Sonoma, hiking the Appalachian Trail, or like... full on Julianne Koepcke shit?

I think she'd drop out of the first two but she might pull it together for the third when she realizes she needs to nut up. Fuck, she'd have one of her alters walk her out of there.
She'd live tweet herself crawling across the wilderness.

"Out of food. Been collecting fresh water from the tops of leaves. A coyote has been following me for four miles but I feel strangely at peace. I think it's a familiar, sent to watch over me and protect my journey.

Just came across a dead squirrel. Even though it'll take all the energy I have left, it's my duty to reap this creature and send him into the light.

P.s. I hope my rats are OK, I left them with a bottle of Gatorade and a UberEats gift card."

Meanwhile she'd actually be sitting in an abandoned lot out back of McDonald's

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

BananaHammock69

kiwifarms.net
I called animal control (or the local animal authority, I forget their exact name) on someone endangering a dog once and they did follow through. I'm not sure there would be anyone with the authority to actually enter a dwelling and check if no one is home though, it's not like a starving animal can answer the door (:_(
Does she live in a house or apartment? If it's the latter, they can just contact the landlord. I doubt he or she would want rotting animal carcasses in one of their apartments.

Beautiful Gunt

I said Shhhhh!
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised if she was angling for Klonopin or Xanax for the recreational high alone, judging how she uses her other meds. I would not be surprised if she's seeking to become a benzo addict in the slightest. Just... disappointed. At least do meth, that's funny to talk about.

Rereading it, no, she's saying she had both at separate times, and multiple miscarriages. Take that shit with a grain of salt, she's probably lying about how many on both. Still, feel free to hate her, she's immensely dislikeable.

Also:
View attachment 2568980
"If you're not white you're a nobel savage who can live off the land at heart." Yeah, sure, good choice of words dipshit. Not every person who ain't pale knows how to live with the land or wants to.
Rate me dumb.. what if she did have a miscarriage and it caused some kind of psychological issue? I did not look at the time line of events admittedly, but it could explain some of her ridiculous behaviors.

Pocket Dragoon

you're disturbing my calm.
kiwifarms.net
Rate me dumb.. what if she did have a miscarriage and it caused some kind of psychological issue? I did not look at the time line of events admittedly, but it could explain some of her ridiculous behaviors.
We still haven't seen why she went completely dark back in Feb/March, for a full 30 days; she made 1 tweet that month. I don't have a Twitter account, so I haven't been able to look back that far without signing up. Did she mention being pregnant before then?

kaien

kiwifarms.net
We still haven't seen why she went completely dark back in Feb/March, for a full 30 days; she made 1 tweet that month. I don't have a Twitter account, so I haven't been able to look back that far without signing up. Did she mention being pregnant before then?
She alludes to "burnout" as the reason for taking March off.

Untitled.png
archive

Same day she makes reference to dealing with an eating disorder. Of course normally I'd call bullshit on her claim of disease or disorder number 6512 but there's gotta be something that created the haggard ghoul we know and love today.

Untitle2d.png
archive <- archive link includes the accompanying topless selfie where she's got a bit of a muffin top and her tits don't make you instinctively look away.

In other photos from the same day you can see that she only has the beginnings of her current testosterone-induced acne explosion, although she's already started picking at them and leaving scabs.

Rupert Bear

Intensive Care Bear
kiwifarms.net
Have you noticed that without fail, the only people who want to go 100% woo woo back to nature noble savage are the people who never fucking go outside?

If you go to the rez, you know what you'll find? Electric lighting. Hot showers, flushing toilets, refrigeration, internet and cell service and air conditioning and bug spray because guess what, all those modern conveniences are awfully fucking nice to have. Maybe you have a scant handful of people who are really into living out in the woods really hardcore, but for the vast majority of people even those who really enjoy the outdoors still like having some civilization to come back to.

Alyssa would last like one day in the woods before she got sex trafficked by a bear or something.
I always tell the same to /pol/fags who fawn about wanting to RETVRN to traditional families, and to twitter leftards who daydream about living in ancom communes: Communal living is an agreeable experience for those who weren't born into it. So many young people have this idea that off-grid living is some sort of cool alternative to "capitalism", living in comfy farms, having hobbies without having to worry about the economy and being in unity with their fellow farmers and all that shit. Yet ironically the people who daydream about this sort of life are some of the least fit people for it: Terminally online lolcows, weeaboos, and trannies that have never milked a cow in their entire lives.

As someone who has actually grown up in two different communal environments in the past, i can assure you it feels more like "having no privacy anywhere besides the bathroom if you're lucky because you're in a small house living with 8 people one in each room and who reject your hobbies because they're 'capitalist modern shit/city degeneracy', having to share every object down to meaningful personal possessions with anyone who asks for them, and sleeping in a mattress next to a baby shitting itself and creepy 54 year old uncle who won't shower and always sleeps in underwear while your parents argue at +20db over money and who's going to fix the sink'. If the average young tradfag, ancom, trancher, etc. had to live through anything like that they'd drop all the "share with your fellow man" romanticism and retreat back to their atomized urban living.

Last edited:

BoomerSperg1922

kiwifarms.net
You can call the police if you know the address. I've done it before.
Last time the crack house I used to live near had a starving cat stuck inside it me and my brother just broke the windows to get it out. Takes less time and if the animal follows you/lets you pick it up then you can just feed it right there.

The crackheads are never there during the day (out doing crack elsewhere) and they won't call the police (they are crackheads).

You can apply this to crazies as well, with careful variations.

stupid frog

Married to NigKid
kiwifarms.net
I think it's coincidence right now. It takes a while to set up a surgery appointment for something major, even cosmetically. I'm not sure how much the tranch is willing to part with cash either - they spend it like mad but mostly on themselves. I could see a deal being cut but I can see more of it going to PenPen and BonBon than Ash all things considered. I wouldn't be surprised if he got some of it though, just not enough for breast augmentation alone - it would probably be like half that.

I feel bad. Hopefully they won't end up lopsided or monoboobed looking. It never ends well.

Kevin himself has commented on how fast this exceptional individual was able to get tits.

Dickens Cider

Environmentally Sound Shitposting.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So my takeaway is that this kindness chick shows up does more housecleaning than all of them combined, gets used as a cumdumpster of some sort and told to leave by AKTUAL WIMMIN YALL cause even in all her nasty Zoe Quinn on crack pictures she actually passes cause , ya know,? Seems about right