The term 'LatinX' is not cringe -

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

holy shit I just realized something. Maybe THIS is the reason why Mexicans and Spanish speakers hate transgenders so much. Because their language assigns gender to almost everything. So a man trying to be a women just explodes their mind when they have their Spanish thoughts inside their head while speaking English to the transgender. Spanish speakers just can’t comprehend transgenders and that’s why they want to murder them! Also I noticed Spanish speakers really hate homosexuality too.

Dang Woodchucks!

Maybe he's fused with it, maybe it's Maybelline
kiwifarms.net
holy shit I just realized something. Maybe THIS is the reason why Mexicans and Spanish speakers hate transgenders so much. Because their language assigns gender to almost everything. So a man trying to be a women just explodes their mind when they have their Spanish thoughts inside their head while speaking English to the transgender. Spanish speakers just can’t comprehend transgenders and that’s why they want to murder them! Also I noticed Spanish speakers really hate homosexuality too.
The language thing just makes it dumber, but it's not the reason.

M3xus

kiwifarms.net
Latinx was created by whites as a means of making the Spanish language more inclusive, as the whites lack the intelligence to process gendered nouns. The inventors are mere colonizers attempting to disguise their invasion and perversion of a non-white culture with "feel good" inclusive language. Latin American and Spanish communities must reject this attempt at white colonization, as it is perverting a beautiful language that has deep non-white historical roots. If you wish to find out more, you can donate to my Patreon.

How'd I do, enough buzzwords?

Takodachi

タコニナル
kiwifarms.net
take your pick
latinx (2).jpglatinx.jpg

fnaarf

Messy-anic
kiwifarms.net
1. 'x' makes things cooler
2. Capitalising more than just the first letter makes things cooler
3. Latin makes you sophisticated
4. It annoys native spics
If you disagree you're wrong and gay
I've seen multiple Latina/o people complain that it should be Latine as a gender neutral suffix, which makes more sense and is less awkward to pronounce (Lat-een vs Lat-inks). But nope, white leftists would rather die on the dumbest hills than listen to the opinion of people who actually speak the language.