The Term Red Pill -

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

Vex Overmind

I killed XXXTentacion
kiwifarms.net

The users of this word tend to be MGTOW Elliot Rodger-esque characters who believe that somehow they have been awakened to the ultimate truth in the world, that society is openly hostile towards their inability to get or gain a relationship, and out of the rage they will deem all women as treacherous unscrupulous Human beings who deserve to be treated like cattle.

They use terms like Red Pill and claim to be free from the rest of wider society, and call themselves free thinkers, but are less than willing to call bullshit or doubt their own beliefs. What the Red Pill means, as the term was coined in the Matrix, was that it meant that one was able to think outside of the herd mentality of society. Translating to that they won't follow the trends of society, or the words of popular politicians.

MrLooks

kiwifarms.net
There's two sides to the coin. On one side, it's true that lots of people in the world turn their back on reality in favor of what makes them feel good. Things like HAES spring to mind.

The other side of the coin is that people use the term red pill to make themselves feel special and intelligent, like they are better than all the sheeple. That's why you also have black pill and all sorts of other pill colors, because those guys need to feel even more special and even more intelligent than the red pill people.

It's mostly elitism, some exaggerations touted as harsh realities when in fact they are bullshit, and some truth too.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
There's two sides to the coin. On one side, it's true that lots of people in the world turn their back on reality in favor of what makes them feel good. Things like HAES spring to mind.

The other side of the coin is that people use the term red pill to make themselves feel special and intelligent, like they are better than all the sheeple.
That's pretty much it. This is how they ignore proven facts and actual evidence and consider themselves "skeptical" for seeing through the Man's lies, man. Meanwhile they believe utterly moronic garbage with no evidence at all but some screaming YouTube idiot making shit up. Because they're so skeptical and enlightened.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
It took me a while to even realize that the term "red pill" was a matrix reference. Because frankly, the matrix seems pretty damn dated at this point.

But even in the matrix, the red pills - the minds freed from the machine control system - that was a good thing for them, because they had a war to fight, right?

These guys, they're just sad all the time. Because they want to be liked socially/romantically, but they're just getting fussy and giving up.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
But even in the matrix, the red pills - the minds freed from the machine control system - that was a good thing for them, because they had a war to fight, right?
If the red pill means you become a pathetic, embittered loser and cry for the rest of your life about being a virgin, I'll take the blue pill, which apparently comes with pussy.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
People are generally liberal in the teens and become conservative later in life. Not all people, obviously, but it's a very common phenominon. It's likely more common in the alt-right, as alt-right values are not something many kids are raised with, so they had to 'convert' to them from somewhere else (I'm guessing most came from establishment conservatism or teenage-angst liberalism, which they probably were just as spastic about as they are about the alt-right). I'm guessing a lot of them were liberals in their teens and early twenties, staunch, smug, self-righteous liberals, and because of that they probably do feel like they spent a substantial amount of time believing a false worldview and are now aware of how wrong and bluepilled they were now that they've seen the light of staunch, smug, self-righteous enlightenment.

That's my take on why the red pill metaphor appeals to them so much, anyway.

Marjan Šiklić

Cunt Destroyer
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that's basically it for most of us.
I was a smug liberal, defended all kinds of equality, defended "women's rights" etc. I remember the feeling of rage I'd have when people here would attack gays or Serbs, the feeling of righteousness when I'd explain people why we're all the same etc. I remember this feeling less and less as time goes by but still do and I think I can understand how many of the liberals feel when they encounter me.

I've never really called myself a feminist but that was simply because I didn't really think about these issues prior to a certain period.

Before 2010/2011 if somebody pressed me to declare if I am a feminist because feminism means equality I'd say yes. Even after that time, when I saw how obnoxious feminists are, I've considered myself an egalitarian for about 2 years. Only when my relationship with that lezzie tanked and I've started thinking about some things did I finally read the necessary literature and become anti women's-suffrage.

So failing with women did help a lot and that's the key issue - that you cannot not fail with women if you use orthodox methods and have a brain. A date? Crime. Consent? Crime. Not beating her? Crime.

Even then it took me even more years after that to realize why women deciding on consent is a bad idea, why rapists are loved today, why consent is a complete non-issue today that can be safely ignored, why dates are a bad idea, why women today despise anything but brutality etc. Even more time to try and implement any of that in my life. Interestingly enough, I call the latter pariod The Awakening (unlike what a certain lunatic claims in his writings about me), not the period when I became a fschmidtian. And even most RP'ers/altrighters find many of the ideas I acquired in the second phase too extreme and still want to try getting women in more orthodox ways .

These things take a lot of time time and are useless if you don't implement them in real life.

As for other aspects of life, I am still not anti-gay but I stopped supporting gay marriage and have become extremely, violently racist, ready to harm any niggers that might perhaps move to my vicinity. But in that I have the support of huge swaths of population here.

Also, I'd add that to become RP one should more read and observe liberals than RP ideas. When you see that liberals actually believe their SJW insanity is "established science RP ers" reject, when you understand that the same people who oppose negging don't oppose any woman in their life brutally murdered by sacred classes, when you see that the same people who oppose white guys having sex with a 17 year-old girl don't oppose a 17 day-old baby having nigger cock up its bum it's not that hard to see what the sane path is.

Mark Corrigan

Jeremy's autistic friend
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that's basically it for most of us.
I was a smug liberal, defended all kinds of equality, defended "women's rights" etc. I remember the feeling of rage I'd have when people here would attack gays or Serbs, the feeling of righteousness when I'd explain people why we're all the same etc. I remember this feeling less and less as time goes by but still do and I think I can understand how many of the liberals feel when they encounter me.

I've never really called myself a feminist but that was simply because I didn't really think about these issues prior to a certain period.

Before 2010/2011 if somebody pressed me to declare if I am a feminist because feminism means equality I'd say yes. Even after that time, when I saw how obnoxious feminists are, I've considered myself an egalitarian for about 2 years. Only when my relationship with that lezzie tanked and I've started thinking about some things did I finally read the necessary literature and become anti women's-suffrage.

So failing with women did help a lot and that's the key issue - that you cannot not fail with women if you use orthodox methods and have a brain. A date? Crime. Consent? Crime. Not beating her? Crime.
Don't stick your dick in crazy, mate. We've all been there. Chill.

VLAD

I may be but small, but I will die a colossus.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, I'd add that to become RP one should more read and observe liberals than RP ideas. When you see that liberals actually believe their SJW insanity is "established science RP ers" reject, when you understand that the same people who oppose negging don't oppose any woman in their life brutally murdered by sacred classes, when you see that the same people who oppose white guys having sex with a 17 year-old girl don't oppose a 17 day-old baby having nigger cock up its bum it's not that hard to see what the sane path is.
How's the krokodil treating you?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino