The thread where you post your mildly unpopular opinions -

Legoshi

Evil cislesbian rabbits, suck my she-wolf dick!
kiwifarms.net
Harry-Styles-is-breaking-the-internet-in-fishnet-stockings-on-the-cover-of-Beauty-Papers-.jpg

Harry Styles just makes himself looks like a twat half of the time. Whenever he wears womens' clothes, he just looks like a closeted autogynephile.

Weed Eater

Why yes I DO smoke marijuana; it's goooood stuff!
kiwifarms.net
I don't care for smartphones and I wish they were never invented. Nobody can live without those retarded things, and most of the time they're not even used like the tool they should be regarded as. Kids as young as 1 or 2 are handed the stupid things, or are even gifted their own tablets/phones now. I personally didn't get my first smartphone until I was 16, and considering that I'm part of the younger generation here, that was a "big deal". I was already half way through high school, meanwhile there were plenty of others who had phones when they were still in middle school.

They can be extremely useful, sure, but it doesn't change the fact that they've effectively dumbed down my generation and anyone else that's coming after us now. If everyone reverted back to flip phones that'd be great. Fuck texting and annoying me with your stupid notifications/vibrating.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Fats aren't bad for your health at all, they make you look younger, they give you energy etc. It is sad to see so many people being manipulated into thinking that it is the worst ingredient you can consume when the real enemy is sugar.
The real enemy is being a greedy glutton and not getting any physical activity.

Legoshi

Evil cislesbian rabbits, suck my she-wolf dick!
kiwifarms.net
I don't get the obsession with childhood and high school years. I hated being a child and not being able to do things on my own. High school was absolute dread as an angsty teen and puberty was very awkward. It's incredibly uncomfortable and creepy to see 30 year old millenial bugmen manchildren act childishly and still have childish hobbies and interests like Star Wars or Pokémon. All I see it as is a coping mechanism for people who refuse to grow up and at least refine their tastes and mannerisms to an age-appropriate level. I actually like being an adult and having my own independence and facing new challenges as a young adult is wonderful.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
People named "Tucker" had unloving parents.

I don't get the obsession with childhood and high school years. I hated being a child and not being able to do things on my own. High school was absolute dread as an angsty teen and puberty was very awkward. It's incredibly uncomfortable and creepy to see 30 year old millenial bugmen manchildren act childishly and still have childish hobbies and interests like Star Wars or Pokémon. All I see it as is a coping mechanism for people who refuse to grow up and at least refine their tastes and mannerisms to an age-appropriate level. I actually like being an adult and having my own independence and facing new challenges as a young adult is wonderful.
It's not just the bugmen. "High school is the best years of your life," "childhood is a precious time," and the like are incredibly popular normie things to say. I heard this child worship shit all the time when I was a child.

I didn't believe them, then, but now, with all my greater perspective. . . I know for a fact they're idiots. Childhood sucks. Adolescence sucks. Being an adult, if you live in a decent country and are reasonably healthy, is amazing unless you, yourself suck.

Anyone who would choose childhood over adulthood failed at both and is better off dead.